Villa in Costa Adeje, Tenerife, Canary Islands
This spacious 2 storey family villa is well appointed and attractively decorated throughout. It has a large living room, fully fitted kitchen, separate utility area, spacious outdoor area with stunning sea views. It has a large sun terrace surrounding the electrically heated pool. The pool measures 9x 4 m and is accessed by Roman steps and incorporates a built in jacuzzi. The villa has a lovely covered outside seating area, ideal for relaxing in the warm evenings enjoying the BBQ facilities.
About the Owner
About katie coogan
We are a retired Irish couple. We return home every year for the summer and a few weeks here and there. We have decided to let out our lovely home. We hope whoever rents our villa enjoys it as much as we do.
katie coogan purchased this villa in 2008
Why katie coogan chose Adeje
Respectable location, safe, quiet, stunning views.
From the Owner
“Respectable location, safe, quiet, stunning views.”
Activity and Interests
Villa is 3km from nearest beach. All main resort beaches of south Tenerife are within easy drive.
Half an hour drive to airport.
A car is recommended but not essential as taxi's are cheap.
Las Americas, Los Christianos are 10 minute drive away.
All major golf courses are within 20 minute drive.
Siam Park and Aqua Land are within 10 minute drive.
A great location to base yourself for the entire island.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
14 night minimum stay
for 14 nights
18 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
10 night minimum stay
for 10 nights
My Standard Rate
10 night minimum stay
for 10 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£400|
Payment is due in full 6 weeks prior to departure. We require a £400 damage deposit against as a behaviour bond.
Names and ages of all persons required at booking.
Please call the contact number to confirm booking prior to paying.
Notes on prices:
Price is in UK pounds. Pool heating at £50 per week if required from May - October. Pool is heated in the winter months and included in the rental fee.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Master En suite: Bath, Shower, WC, WHB. Bathroom 2 En suite: Shower, WC, WHB. Family Bathroom: Shower, WC, WHB.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master Bedroom: King Size Bed Bedroom 2: Double Bed Bedroom 3: Double Bed Bedroom 4: Double Bed
- Golf ...
- Outside: The detached villa has large sun terraces surrounding the electrically heated pool. It has a salt chlorinate so no harsh chemicals. Pool measures 9m x 4m and is accessed by Roman steps. Patio furniture and a BBQ are provided for long hours of alfresco dinning in the wonderful Tenerife climate. The villa boasts a large covered outside seating area with comfortable seating for chilling out on a nice balmy evening. Sit and watch the sunset and the bright lights of Fanabe and Playa Del Ducque. Watch the boats from Puerta Colon. Really fabulous views. Utility Room: Separate utility area with washing machine, iron, ironing board, clothes airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Villa will be cleaned prior to arrival. Linen and towels are supplied although you will need to take your own beach towels. Villa is cleaned on a weekly basis, additional cleaning can be arranged and paid for locally. Other: Separate dinning room with table and six chairs. BBQ located outside.