Town House in Lymington - central location & Nearby Lymington River - This townhouse is the perfect location to explore lymington and the surrounding areas.
This modern townhouse property is on there levels with three good size bedrooms and a balcony on the top floor. The house is very spacious with each bedroom having a comfortable king size bed. On the ground floor there is a bathroom, utility room and bedroom. On the second floor is a further two bedrooms and on the top floor is a very bright open plan kitchen and living area. There is allocated parking outside the house for one car and a further few spaces for visitor parking.
The train station is a 2 minute wall away and the bus station a five minutes walk. The main Lymington High Street is a 5 minute walk.
Top Traveller Review
Lovely and very recommendable
About the Owner
About Jade Dehghani
I love living in Lymington and I hope you will enjoy your stay in this part of the world that I call my home. I enjoy spending time going for bike rides in the area with my husband and chidren.
Why Jade Dehghani chose New Forest
It is close to the sea and the forest. Plenty of opportunities for all water sports.
(2 traveller reviews)
Lovely and very recommendable
Very nice and spacy home - more than enough for a family with two children. Well equipped, clean, tidy and comfortable. We had a wonderful stay - in perfect walking distance to the harbour and the town centre. 1st class adress for trips through the New Forest or just for relaxing at Highcliffe. Off-Road parking is another positive aspect of this top-rated home. Quick, easy and very nice contact to the owner! Perfect!
A nice stay
The house is in the centre of Lymington and so handy for the amenities there. Everything in the house works fine and the house was clean. The owner did help out with leaflets and advice about what to visit, and was able to assist with any questions about the house or services in the town. We had a broken kettle and a new one was quickly supplied.
From the Owner
“It is close to the sea and the forest. Plenty of opportunities for all water sports.”
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Please contact owner.
Check out by 10am ( please contact owner for later check out)
Check in after 3pm
Non smokers only please.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- autumn foliage
- duty free shops
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- There is a bathroom on the ground with a shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 have ensuite bathrooms, one with a shower and one with a bath.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, King size bed with ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, King size bed with ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, King size bed with bathroom next door to room.
- Description of sleeping capacity: Three double bedrooms and a double sofa bed. Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 on the ground floor has a King Size bed. Bedroom 2 and 3 are on the second floor and have King Size beds. There is a double sofa bed in the living room on the top floor.
- Outside: There is a lovely outdoor balcony with outdoor table and four chairs. Utility Room: Washing maching and dryer and sink in downstairs utility room. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property is cleaned thoroughly once a week upon changeover. Extra cleaning can be available at an extra cost. Towels are provided.