Villa in Ronda, Ronda Area Andalucia, Spain - Set In A Beautiful Valley Just 5 Minutes To The North Of Ronda
Villa Los Olivos is set in a beautiful, tranquil valley just 5 minutes to the north of Ronda. The villa is part of a 4 acre property with beautiful landscaped gardens and orchards of olive and citrus, walnut and almond, quince and medlar. From the villa there are spectacular views of the Sierra de las Nieves to the east and rolling farmland to the west. Villa Los Olivos is a luxuriously equipped and furnished, self-contained villa.
The property has a large garden laid to lawn with automatic watering system with a large private swimming pool. There is a covered pergola for alfresco dining and covered shady dining terraces on 2 sides of the villa - perfect for an afternoon siesta. There is a large light and airy open plan sitting room with dining area with wood fireplace and French doors leading out to the terrace and overlooking the garden and pool.
The kitchen is very well equipped and fully fitted. There is a large master bedroom with Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom & two twin-bedded bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms. All rooms have overhead fans and electric heating and duvets and electric blankets for winter. High quality bedding and linen is provided. A well stocked Welcome Hamper to greet guests on their arrival is in place and a tapas dinner can be prepared for you upon arrival on request. Villa Los Olivos is available for rental all year round. Check in time 16:00h
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We were very impressed with the very high quality of Los Olivos and we would regard it as one of the nicest houses which we have rented over the many years which we have been visiting Spain. The spacious garden is a delight with lovely trees and shrubs and we enjoyed the lovely pool although by October it is starting to cool down a bit! Inside the house the bedrooms and bathrooms are large and well furnished as is the main living room. Sometimes it is the little things which make the difference such as a nice welcome pack, fresh flowers on our arrival, wooden hangers in the wardrobes, soft towels and nice hot showers! Although the house is in a rural location it is only around 10 minutes drive from the wonderful city of Ronda. We would certainly consider renting Los Olivos again next year as it is such a lovely house.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
We can arrange the following activities for you (at an additional charge) in the local area: Guided walking tours, Vineyard and wine tasting tours, Horse riding
and much more...
San Pedro/Marbella: 50kms
Nearest international airports: Malaga, Gibraltar, Sevilla, Jerez at 90kms.
Nearest ferry port: Algeciras 75kms
Nearest railway station: Ronda 5kms (Madrid is just a 4 hour train journey away)
A single track railway passes the property which can take you on the scenic route south to Algeciras through fabulous mountain passes (featured on Michael Portillo's Great Contintental Railway Journeys) or alternatively head north to Granada and the stunning Alhambra for a day excursion.
Villa Los Olivos is perfectly located to make day trips to Granada, Sevilla, Cordoba, Jerez, Malaga and Marbella. A series of traditional ‘Pueblos Blancos’ are all within easy driving distance. The walking trails and birdwatching in the Serranía de Ronda are amongst the best in Europe. The golden beaches of the Costa del Sol are as close as 45 minutes drive from Ronda, perfect for enjoying the sun without the noise and crowded restaurants of areas filled with package holiday makers.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
10 Sep 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
17 Dec 2016 - 30 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Check in is from 16.00 and check out by 10.00. Smoking is not allowed inside the villas. Initial deposit of 30% - balance to be paid eight weeks before arrival. Cautionary Deposit of €200.00 (returnable after the house has been cleaned and inventory checked)
Please contact owner.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower, wc En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with shower, wc En-suite bathroom to bedroom 3 with shower, wc
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - Double bed Bedroom 2 - Twin beds Bedroom 3 - Twin beds
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Night storage heaters. Wood burning stove. Duvets and electric blankets. Overhead cooling fans in all rooms. Outside: The pools are not heated and, in principle, can be used from April to October. They are, however, kept clean all year round. Covered pool terrace with dining table, chairs, sofa and armchairs. Covered house terrace with dining table and chairs. Sun beds, white umbrellas and towels. Webber barbecue Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, pool towels and bed linen are provided as well as kitchen linen. For clients who stay longer than a week the linen will be changed on a day convenient to the guest (generally after seven days), as well as the cleaning of the villa.