Chalet in Nontron near Limoges - Situated in a rural location our chalet has onsite amenities that will please any family.
This charming chalet is situated on a large 4 star campsite with access to 2 swimming pools, swimming and fishing lake,wifi, restaurant, tennis court and children's playground. It overlooks a lake and is in a tranquil setting. The nearby village of Nontron has supermarkets and bars, if you need some hustle and bustle. In the local area there are chateaux to visit and lovely village markets to buy local produce.
Inside the chalet it is equipped with everything you need for a family holiday.
About the Owner
This is our little holiday cottage that we enjoy visiting when we can. It is well equipped and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
From the Owner
“This area is fabulous for good wine, food and culture. Come and indulge! A new indoor pool due to open April 2016!”
Activity and Interests
Limoges airport is a 40 minute drive and car hire would be recommended.
Nontron is a 10 minute drive and there are numerous chateaux to visit nearby. The lovely town of Brantome is a 20km drive and has amazing cafes, art exhibitions and endless historical buildings. Among the villages close by visit Bussiere-Badil and Varaignes, then head perhaps for the rock formations at Roc Branlant and Roc Poperdu. For traces of prehistoric life near Nontron visit the cave paintings at Villars Cave.
Nontron, tourism, history and sight-seeing enthusiasts can discover the oldest cutlery works in France (re-built in 2000, by Luc Arsène-Henri and Philippe Starck), where, since 1653, Nontron knives have been manufactured with boxwood or ebony handles.
At the château of Nontron, the Pôle Expérimental Métiers d’Arts de Nontron et du Périgord Vert presents 4 to 7 exhibitions per year. Arts and crafts enthusiasts can visit some twenty workshops or participate in workshops and courses.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
Deposits to be made into Brunei bank account via transfer.
Arrival and departure times are flexible.
Notes on prices:
We are happy to accommodate various night stays- please email to enquire.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Relax, refresh and reunite with each other as family.”
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Indoor Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- This chalet has 1 bathroom which has a shower and toilet. There is also a very small washing machine and dryer for occupant's use. In the toilet block onsite there is a larger machine which requires a small cost.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: 2 single beds and one double Notes on bedrooms: The master bedroom contains a double bed with a wardrobe for storage. All rooms have traditional French shutters and curtains. The second bedroom has a set of bunks.
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
- 1 bicycles
- Notes on accommodation: This little chalet is a perfect getaway for a family or group of friends. You can opt to stay in or go to the restaurant/ bar onsite. There are endless activities to do with children, or simply sit at the outdoor table and indulge in the local produce and wine. We love coming here to unwind and get back in touch with nature and each other. Outside: We have outdoor furniture that seats 6 people around a table with umbrella for those hot days. Also we have 2 sun loungers and a small patio table and chairs. There are two large shared pools, one of which is heated in Summer. The tennis courts are available for use and there are excellent walking tracks nearby. You are allowed to fish in the lake and one lake has a small sandy beach area to watch the children swimming. Utility Room: children's play equipment, petanque equipment and tennis racquets. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: There is an option to have linen included for a small fee. Please contact owner for details. There is a 50 Euro cleaning fee upon departure.