Farmhouse in Sternatia, Lecce, Puglia, Italy - Peaceful Location in the middle of Salento
Masseria Chicco Rizzo is a real ancient farmhouse in the Salento region, in the so called Grecia Salentina, between Lecce and Otranto. Originally conceived as a staging post for the horses, it become a farmhouse surviving untouched over the centuries. Now it welcomes all those who likes nature, organic farming, cultural and sustainable tourism.
We provide rooms of different sizes in bread-and-breakfast but also restaurant service.
Including our local fruits and products.
Last but not least offer relax in our swimming pool
Details for holiday farmhouse Masseria Chicco Rizzo Sleeps 39 (18 Bedrooms) , 18 Bedrooms, Sleeps 39, 18 Bathrooms
A renovated 18th century staging post, Agriturismo Masseria Chicco Rizzo is located in the countryside, 13 km from Lecce. It features a spacious garden,a gorgeous swimming pool, some rooms offer a sofa or a fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
About the Owner
I grew up in the fields working together with my family.
I decided at certain point to share this place and the experiences from our rural past. I like biological farming and I produce seasonal fruits and goods for our customers.
From the Owner
“We are located in the Salento region and we have roots in the Grecia Salentina with his worlwide famous festival Notte della Taranta touring here during summer. We are equally far from most touristic places like Otranto,Lecce,Gallipoli, in fact our position his strategical now like it was centuries ago when traveller and pilgrims took rest in our rooms.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Masseria Chicco Rizzo is the ideal destination also for those who want to enjoy the sea. Every day the most enchanting seaside resorts of Salentine Adriatic coast can be easily accessed: Torre Dell'Orso, San Foca, Roca Li Posti, Laghi Alimini and Otranto. Just a few kilometres further and there is the Ionic coast with Porto Cesareo, Porto Selvaggio and Gallipoli. And Lecce, the main city of the Salento region with its magnificent Baroque style is only 15 km away.
Torre dell'Orso 12 km,Rocca Vecchia 20 km, Otranto 25 km, 40 km Gallipoli, Porto Selvaggio 35 km, 42 km Porto Cesareo, Galatina 14 km.
Brindisi Airport 67 km, 180 km Airport Bari, Lecce 15 km central station railway.
Menu for celiac disease and intolerance
Menu with farm products
Tastings / Food events
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To confirm and guarantee your reservation:
1) to send a advance payment of 30% of the cost of the stay by bank transfer, no later than three days of receipt of this proposal;
2) after the transfer of payment on account send by email, a copy of the bank transfer or notify you by telephone.
- during check-out must be paid to the remaining 70% of the cost of the stay and optional extras cost.
BANK TRANSFER DETAILS
Azienda Agricola Eredi Mancarella Celeste s.s. Via Colomba n° 33, 73020 Mart
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
Price per double room includes:
bed and breakfast with traditional local products of the house sweet and savoury, daily cleaning, bed linen change every 3 days, phone, air conditioning (hot / cold), swimming pool with kit (umbrella, sunbeds with mattresses and pool towels) , TV room, Free WiFi in Masseria, courtesy set, safe, mini bar, parking inside the Masseria.
Free for children 0 – 3 years old if they sleep in parents bed;
Kids from 4 to 10 years reduction add beds -30% of the price list
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This place is pure charming relax.”
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- winery tours
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 13 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 14 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 15 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 16 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 17 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 18 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 7 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 8 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 9 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 10 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 11 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 12 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 18 Bedrooms, Sleeps 39
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 13
- Bedroom 14
- Bedroom 15
- Bedroom 16
- Bedroom 17
- Bedroom 18
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Bedroom 9
- Bedroom 10
- Bedroom 11
- Bedroom 12
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The rooms reflect the typical rural architecture and offer the best of comfort to the guests. The farm holiday establishment has single, double and triple finely appointed rooms, all equipped with en-suite bathrooms, hotel amenities, minibar, LCD television, safety deposit box, air conditioning. Outside: Masseria Chicco Rizzo is a hamlet that develops on four sides round a large common green space. It is located in the typical countryside of the Salento region surrounded by 14 hectares with olive groves, from which an excellent organic olive oil is extracted. Internet is free of charge, both WiFi and on the computers available for the guests. Mineral water is free. Masseria Chicco Rizzo has a long trekking path combining the typical rural landscape with the tour of greenhouse grown aloe, a plant whose benefits are well known and well documented. A rich library is at guests’ disposal to relax and read in the shade of an olive tree. The restaurant offers traditional recipes with typical local products.