Apartment in El Chaparral, Mijas Costa, Costa del Sol, Spain - Peaceful Location. Walking distance to beach, bars, shops and a variety of restaurants.
Just a few minutes away from the racecourse, beach, mountains and 10+ excellent golf courses this 1st floor apartment is between Fuengirola and Marbella. It is south facing with a large balcony overlooking extensive landscaped gardens with private communal swimming pool and sea views. Five minutes drive away is ancient La Cala bay that has an excellent sandy beach and shops. Five minutes in the opposite direction is Fuengirola with aquapark, marina, beaches, restaurants and busy nightlife. There are superb golf courses at Chaparral Mijas and La Cala. Quality shopping is available twenty minutes drive away in Marbella and the nearby marina of Puerto Banus. Picturesque mountain villages such as Mijas and Casares and the Roman town of Ronda are worth visiting. Malaga, Granada, Estepona and Gibraltar are nearby for day trips. Sierra Nevada ski-resort (ski-season Dec- May) is a two hour drive away
Top Traveller Review
WONDERFUL IN EVERY WAY !!!!
About the Owner
(1 traveller reviews)
WONDERFUL IN EVERY WAY !!!!
We were fortunate to book this apartment when it had just been put on this website. I would expect for this to become popular very quickly! From the moment I booked this Glenda and Stephen were there to help both by phone and email. I was provided with all the information needed and extra. I felt very confident prior to arriving at the apartment. They gave us the options to get to the apartment: train,hire car, bus , local taxi or one of their neighbours. We went with their neighbour for reasonable fee and the reassurance we were in safe hands. On arriving their neighbour opened up for us and showed us around. Marvelous thanks Trevor. I would describe the apartment like the advert that says it does exactly as it says on the tin! All the description are correct. Though its alot larger than it looks. The apartment had everything you would need. It was clean and tidy. The highlight for us was the huge balcony with a fantastic view of the pool and the sea ( perfect) The pool was beautiful and the gardens well maintained. On a personal note I virtually never feel relaxed and was shocked to be the most relaxed I ever remember being. This was an excellent peaceful and relaxing location. Within a 5 minute walk is a small supermarket and good selection of restaurants. But the best thing was the bus stop was just around the corner which accessed all the places along the coast. We went to Fuengirola in the day and night. To Aqualand. Along to Cala Mijas ( lovely beach) Plus a day out to Marbella and Puerto Banus. We've never seen so many expensive cars and boats. During our stay we ate a variety of places and coffee shops there is something for everyone. Usually when on holiday we're ready to come home but all of us including a 14 and 16 year old didn't want to leave. We felt at home and all the people we came into contact with in the apartments were so friendly and helpful. Well I would recommend this to everyone but once everyone knows about it you'll need to book a year in advance LOL. Thank you so much Glenda and Stephen. You and your apartment are wonderful in every way.
Activity and Interests
5 minute walk to nearest beach - Playa Marina
5 minute walk to bars, restaurants and shop
5 minute drive to La Cala - Small quiet old town resort
5 minute drive to Fuengirola - Large tourist resort long promenade and beach
Malaga airport at 20 min drive (25km).
Train service direct from Malaga airport to Fuengirola.
Car hire recommended if exploring (many car hire companies at airport) though not essential as local bus service is excellent. Taxi service in area is 24 hour. Airport pick up service available on request.
5 min walk to local shops, bars, restaurants. (Playa Marina Strip).
5 min drive to La Cala - Excellent sandy beach and shops (quiet resort)
5 min drive to Fuengirola - Aquapark, marina, beaches, shops, restaurants and a busy nightlife.
20 min drive to Marbella - Quality shopping.
30 min drive to Puerto Banus - Marina and restaurants.
30 min drive to the old town Mijas
60 min drive to Gibraltar
90 min drive to Granada
120 min drive to Sierra Nevada
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
22 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
At the time of your booking you will be asked to pay an initial deposit of 20% of the total cost of the property. The balance of the holiday cost must be paid at least 4 weeks prior to departure. If you arrange your holiday within 4 weeks of traveling then full payment is due with your booking.
Change over day Saturday (although flexible)
Arrival time 3pm (although flexible cleaning considered)
Check Out time 10am (although flexible cleaning considered)
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- naturist beach
- theme parks
- water parks
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Jacuzzi, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 - En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with twin basins, separate shower, bidet and WC and Hyro-massage luxury spa bath. Bathroom 2 - Main bathroom with bath/shower, WC and hand basin. Both bathrooms have underfloor heating.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - Kingsize Bed (leading to large balcony) Air Conditioning Bedroom 2 - Twin Beds Bedroom 3 - Twin Beds Living Room - Double Sofa Bed All bedrooms have underfloor heating.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Max. occupancy: 8
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: Cots, high chairs etc can be provided Outside: Communal gardens and quiet shared pool, with one 'beach' sloped end. Sunloungers with poolside bathroom facilities. Balcony has 2 wooden sunloungers, circular wooden dining table and 6 chairs. Comfortable wicker sofa, 2 chairs and coffee table. Outside patio heater, BBQ on request. Balcony tap and hose. Utility Room: Air conditioning Unit Tumble Drier Rack Drier/Pegs Iron/Ironing Board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cotton Bedding and Large Bath Towels provided. Professional cleaning and laundry service provided after every guest.