Apartment at Golden Beach 2, Javea, Costa Blanca North, Spain - Quiet Location and a 5 Mins Walk to beach, shops and local supermarket
This lovely spacious 3 bedroom apartment, 2 king size bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom, it's in mint condition it also benefits from secure underground parking including lift.
Top Traveller Review
Excellent apartment, highly recommend
About the Owner
Hi my name is Debbie, we bought this bungalow earlier this year. My son and I visited Javea in summer 2010 as we was visiting my cousin in Valencia at the time so she suggested we go to Javea for 1 night, I fell in love with the place and I couldn't wait to get home and tell my husband all about it.
We visited it a few times and he too loved it, so we decided why not buy somewhere here, so we did!!
We live in Watford Hertfordshire.
We hope you enjoy your stay at Golden Beach 2, we've tried to make it as homely as possible for our guests. Have fun in Javea!!
4.8 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
Excellent apartment, highly recommend
Beautifully appointed spacious apartment, air-con, wifi , great location, all amenities on the doorstep. Whole family really enjoyed their stay, would definitely re-visit.
Very good location, we had everything what we need .The owners were very professional and responded promptly to all emails. I would recommend this apartment without hesitation.
.We had really good time. thank a lot.
Great apartment in an excellent location
We enjoyed our recent stay in this spacious well-located apartment, which was just a short stroll to the beach and with lots of local amenities nearby. The owners were very professional and responded promptly to all emails. We would recommend this apartment without hesitation.
Fabulous apartment in a great location
Great apartment in the perfect location. The pool is great and set in very well kept grounds. Just five minutes from the lovely Arenal beach which is very handy. We enjoyed the Sky Sports to watch the Rugby World Cup and the air conditioning was perfect for the really hot days. The sunny balcony was great for lazy lunches. Really an all round great choice and we would definitely stay here again! Brian & Ena
well presented appartment in a good position
a nice, well equipped 3 bed apartment with plenty of space and a good sized terrace.
good location next to a supermarket and pharmacy.
easy parking beneath or on the road.
From the Owner
“We loved Golden Beach complex and the apartment”
Activity and Interests
Many beautiful beaches in Javea, most of them are within walking distance but some of the secret nicer ones are a short car drive away up towards Pinasol
Alicante and Valencia both are just over an hours drive along a beautiful coastal toll road (circa. 9 euros each way) which has NO TRAFFIC, its a pleasure to drive along. Otherwise beniconnect is the local bus service which costs £25 each way p.p, see there website for details
Arenal, Javea Port and Javea Old town are all within walking distance (the Port being 20 min walk) but a really enjoyable stroll with pop up bars along the way, should you get thirsty.
Arenal beach is a 5 min walk, Masymas supermarket is just outside GB apt and there is also a Barclays bank and chemist all within a 2 min walk
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2 Oct 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 20% deposit is required at time of booking with the balance due 7 weeks before arrival. If the arrival date is less than 7 weeks then full payment is required at time of booking. A £200 deposit is required for damages/breakages this is due with final payment and will be refunded once the apartment has been inspected/checked after your departure.
Saturday is changeover day there is a minimum stay of 7 days. Arrival time after 4pm and departure time by 11am. Regarding changeover day, exceptions can be made during quiet times.
Notes on prices:
Special rates available for bookings of 3 weeks or more and also at Christmas and New year
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Near to everything yet lovely and peaceful too”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed ...
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, Bath with shower
- En suite to master bedroom with bath and sink Family bathroom - shower and sink
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 King size bed with separate dressing area and full en suite bathroom Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds (one bed can be put underneath the other if its not in use) inc. fitted wardrobes Bedroom 3 King size bed inc. fitted wardrobes
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The balcony is accessible to and from master bedroom as well as lounge. Wifi is available throughout the apartment. A welcome pack will be provided on your arrival to start your holiday off. There are also some pool sunbeds for your use. A SPECIAL DISCOUNT OF 20% ARE BEING OFFERED FOR WEEKS IN SEPT AND OCT Outside: Good sized round table with seating Utility Room: Next to kitchen - Washing machine and drier with space to dry clothes, iron, ironing board, hair-dryer, Hot water boiler Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Apartment will be cleaned weekly, linens and towels are provided, please bring your own beach towels though. Our cleaner will meet you on arrival and show you around (outside normal working hours TBA) Other: All 3 bedrooms are good size doubles with good quality spacious fitted wardrobes