Villa in Les Issambres, Ste Maxime, Var, Provence-Alpes-Cote DAzur, France - Peaceful Location With Breathtaking Views Out To Sea And Across The Valley
Enjoy the view of the ocean and the mountains, with stunning panoramic views across the Bay of Saint Tropez and the wooded hills of the Massif des Maures. The house is nested in a mature garden with living area of 109m on two levels, accommodating up to 7 people. With tasteful décor, the lounge is the heart of the house with French windows onto a large terrace and doors opening into two bedrooms and a fully-equipped kitchen and utility room. One of the ground floor bedrooms is an on-suite double bedroom with doors opening out onto the terrace. The second bedroom is a sweet single bedroom, again with doors opening onto the terrace. On the first floor, there are two further double bedrooms with bathroom and separate WC. The house is equipped with a large flat screened TV, DVD player, radio, Wii console and handsets, and full WIFI for those still keen to keep connected with the outside world! Outside there is a large south facing terrace, that has sun from morning to dusk, which wraps around the house and leads to the private sea view pool. There is on-site parking for two cars and two children's scooters available for playing on the promenade!
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
4.7 based on 6 holidaymaker reviews
we really enjoyed our stay in ur villa, the view was amazing, would definitely come again. couldn't complain about the house at all apart from the washing machine not working but didn't really cause any problems due to the beautiful weather,
Lovely well equipped villa with fantastic views. Clean and spacious. Great pool and patio area. Quiet location but 10 mins drive to coast and all amenities. Would recommend.
Stunning villa set in the hills above Les Issambres, glorious views across the bay of St Tropez from the terrace and even the pool. Great location, private and peaceful, yet only 10 minutes from the beach. Highly recommended.
Fantastic property. The view is wonderful throughout the day, especially at sunset. The area is quiet but only a short distance to town which is great. Saint Tropez is only 30 mins away and this is a good experience day or night.
The photos of this villa do not do it justice. It is much larger and even nicer once you step in the door. And the owner is very friendly and helpful.
All in all, it was a great stay. Thanks.
Stunning villa in a beautiful location
The listing understated the whole experience of this lovely villa.
Nicely secluded in the hills, the villa is ideally located for local amenities while allowing a secluded environment for privacy.
Everything was spotlessly clean and the pool was delightful.
would recommend this property to everyone.
The perfect, quiet spot for a fantastic holiday. The villa has breathtaking views of across the bay to St Tropez, which you can enjoy throughout the day until the spectacular sunset. While we there it was Bastille day and we watched a firework display.
A short 10min drive down the hill takes you to the beach with all the amazing beach clubs, we particularly like XYZ, the Spar supermarket and tdelicious bakeries.
The villa itself is well equipped, very clean, on two levels and the pool is the perfect size.
I would not hesitate to recommend this Villa.
Activity and Interests
The villa is situated 3 km from the nearest beaches in Les Issambres, which stretch along the coast line, from Frejus to St Maxime. All the beaches have a good selection of cafe, restaurants and shops to help you enjoy your day. There is ample free parking so you don't have too far to walk!
By Road access is via the Autoroute du Soleil - La Provencale A8.
By Rail: The nearest direct rail link is to St. Raphael
By Air: Nice Cote d'Azur airport (80 kms) and Toulon-Hyeres Airport (90 kms).
The delightful village of Les Issambres and beautiful coastline of the Bay of St. Tropez is 3kms away. Les Issambres has several fine sandy beaches (with no rocks!) stretching for 8 kilometres, making it an ideal resort for families. For those who love strolling beside the sea, there is a public walkway to St. Tropez.
There are a number of reasonably priced good restaurants in Les Issambres and cafes along the seafront promenade. St. Maxime is full of restaurants to cater for every taste
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
8 Sep 2016 - 26 May 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
27 May 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
15 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£448|
If you would like to book with us I will email a booking form which should be returned with a 25% deposit. The balance is due eight weeks before the start of the holiday. Bank transfers are preferred, but we will also accept cheques.
A refundable damage deposit of €500 is required. 100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival.
Minimum stay 7 days
We are flexible on changeover days (not Sundays). The rental period runs from 3pm on day of arrival to 10 am on day of departure
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- near the sea
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- There is a upstairs family bathroom with shower, marble sink and toilet, an upstairs cloakroom with toilet. On the groundfloor, there is an on-suite bathroom from Bedroom 3 with shower, toilet and marble sink.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, with beautiful decorative bedstead. Patio doors to balcony Bedroom 2: King bed, with garden views. Bedroom 3: Double bed with on suite bathroom. Patio doors to terrace. Bedroom 4: Single bed. Patio doors to terrace.
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Barbecue ...
- Outside: The house is surrounded by a mature garden of cork and palm trees, with scents of lavender, thyme and rosemary wafting in the air and stunning oleander bushes adding colour to your view. There is a gas barbecue in the barbecue area (naked flame BBQs are prohibited) under the cork trees, where you can BBQ whilst looking out to sea; a fantastic private family pool with steps and views out to sea. Surrounding the pool, there are palm tree and loungers. There is also an outside shower, to enable you to shower down before or after swimming. The terrace is totally private and wraps around the house, with stunning panoramic views. To the east, there is a private seating area that you can enjoy away from the pool, in-front of the house sitting areas looking out to sea and an area for the patio table. To the west, the pool area with shower. The terrace is south facing, so enjoys the sun from early morning until dusk. There is a private drive with parking onsite for two cars. Utility Room: The utility room has a with large American style fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, juicer and has a door opening onto the pool. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property will be cleaned on arrival and departure. If additional cleaning is required, it can be arranged. Linen isn't included Other: A large veranda opens out from the lounge comprising of a glass dining table and chairs and a rattan conservatory suite.