West/East Wittering, Chichester, Sussex, England - Very Relaxed Village. Watersport Heaven. Goodwood & Chichester Nearby.
Our house is a lovely, light, modern 70's style house with a big garden. It has a treehouse, a trampoline, a large outdoor table, a barbecue and a nice decking area. It's a minute walk to the beach (usually uncrowded) and a 10 minute walk to the village (shops, pubs, doctors etc). There is plenty to do: watersports, horse riding, cycling, walking and more. Chichester and Goodwood are within easy reach.
Top Traveller Review
Fabulous ,fully equipped house and garden
About the Owner
We are a family of four and this is our main home that we rent out when we are away. We love where we live and hope you enjoy it too. We have tried to make the house as "user-friendly" as possible.
Please respect the fact that this is our home and look after it.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Fabulous ,fully equipped house and garden
We had a three night break with our kids and 4 grandchildren and found it to be the perfect house and location for a family holiday. We all relaxed and enjoyed the huge garden, there was plenty of space for games, trampolining and fun in the tree house. The decking area was enormous and perfect for apperativos in the evening sun. The layout of the house was well thought out with a large playroom off the dining end of the kitchen and the bedrooms were roomy, we all slept well. The three year old loved walking down to the bakery in the morning. The local shops are an easy walk away with everything you need - there is an excellent butcher who sells the best meat pies. We all loved the fact that the sea is just round the corner and we wished we could have stayed for longer.
a lovely stylish home with a huge garden
We really enjoyed staying at this house and comfortably fitted in me and my partner, two kids and two grandparents. The enormous garden was great and the kids enjoyed the trampoline. The house is very stylish and comfortable and has all the facilities you would expect. It is a 5 minute walk on very quiet roads to the beach, so we swam every day except one. We hope to go back again.
From the Owner
“It's a really happy chilled area, mostly focused on the beach. There are some fantastic pubs, shops, walks etc in the area and there's LOADS to do if you want to or you can just do nothing and relax. Our house is really well proportioned with a great big enclosed garden. It's really family friendly and you can bring a dog. It's lovely and warm in winter with a cosy log fire and in Summer it's light and fresh.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Watersports heaven. Sailing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, surfing, paddle boarding all on your doorstep.
We are a 3 minute drive to West Wittering beach or we have a lovely pebbly beach at the end of the road. Great for beach holidays with children or wind/kite surfing and sailing etc.
Airports - Gatwick, Southampton, Heathrow, Bournemouth.
Trains - Chichester
East Wittering - 5 minute walk
West Wittering - 3 minute drive.
Chichester - 20 minute bus ride or drive.
Goodwood - 25 minute drive.
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
We would like a minimum of three nights per booking but please discuss with us if you would like to stay for less.
It is possible to squeeze in 10 people but there will be an additional charge of £15 per person per night (for over 6 guests).
On booking we will take a non refundable deposit as part payment and a damage deposit which will be returned after your departure. We require full payment to be made 8 weeks prior to your arrival.
This is flexible.
Notes on prices:
From £175 per night / £1350 a week.
The prices are for 6 people. Any additional people will be charged at £15 per person per night extra.
This can be discussed but a deposit must be made to hold the booking.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- children welcome
- pets considered ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- autumn foliage
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Family bathroom - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Ensuite shower room - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs bathroom - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En suite shower room in master bedroom. Family bathroom with bath and shower. Downstairs shower room.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Master bedroom - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Guest room - 1 Large Double Bed, can also be twin single beds
- Playroom - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, large comfortable kingsize sofa bed
- Molly's room - 1 Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon, one small double (3ft 6) and one single sofa/chair bed
- Jack's room - 1 Single Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon, one single high sleeper and one single sofa/chair bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6-10 (4 bedrooms & sofa bed) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom - super king bed with en suite shower room and room for a cot. Guest room - double bed use of family bathroom. Jack's room - high sleeper (up to 12 years old) and single chair bed. Molly's room - small double and single chair bed. Playroom - king sofa bed.
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Notes on accommodation: Pets accepted by prior agreement. Parking on drive for 4 cars. It is possible to squeeze in 10 people but there will be an additional charge of £25 per person per night. Outside: We have a lovely big garden with a tree house, a trampoline, a large out door table and a nice relaxing decking area with comfortable seating. Utility Room: Washing machine, dryer, separate sink, ironing board, iron, drying rack, coat rack, boot rack, back door, shower room & loo. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen is included in the rental cost. If you would like towels, please let me know and these can be provided for an additional cost. Other: Playroom/extra bedroom - fully equipped with toys, desk and television.