Trebetherick, Nr Rock, North Cornwall - Quiet location 5 minutes walk to the beach
Windermere is a south facing family holiday home set in the middle of a large garden in a quiet location. There are views to Brea Hill, St Enodoc church/golf course and the Camel estuary. There is parking for up to 3 cars. It is a few minutes walk to Daymer Bay with its sandy beach and windsurfing. Nearby Rock (20 minutes walk or 5 minutes by car) is a hive of activity with sailing, water skiing (camel ski school) and golf (at St Enodoc). Polzeath famous for its surfing and also home to The Point (golf course and health club) is minutes by car The beautiful coastal path is reached within minutes from the house. Padstow just across the estuary is famous for its restaurants as well as being the start of the Camel Trail cycle path and its nearby Trevose golf course. The house sleeps 8 to 10 people and is ideal for 1 or 2 families. It is much loved though not modern.
Well behaved dogs are welcome.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Daymer Bay for sand and windsurfing less than 0.5 mile (a few minutes walk)
Polzeath for surfing 1 mile
Rock for sailing, waterskiing and fishing trips 2.5 miles
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
19 Dec 2016 - 25 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
26 Dec 2016 - 2 Jan 2017
8 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Monday
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We take 50% of rental fee to secure the booking and the balance 2 months prior to the commencement of your holiday. At that point we also take £100 returnable deposit against excessive cleaning or breakages.
Changeover is generally on a Monday. Though this maybe subject to negotiation at certain times of year.
Notes on prices:
Short breaks are also possible - please contact us to enquire
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- One family bathroom with bath, wc and basin One shower room with shower, wc and basin
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 to 10 (4 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed Bedroom 2 with twin beds Bedroom 3 with twin beds plus bunk beds Bedroom 4 with bunk beds
- Golf ...
- Outside: There is parking for up to 3 cars. A paved terrace in front of the house and a firepit for barbecues (which burns wood) and a small outdoor table. Utility Room: Cupboard with washing machine and dryer. Ironing board and iron in separate cupboard. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen maybe provided as an extra that can be arranged with the owner. Other: Dining room seating 8 opens onto sitting room. Also conservatory with large table seating 10 facing south and west.