House in El Faro, Mijas Costa, Costa del Sol, Spain - Peaceful Location But Only 10 Mins From Bustling Night-life
Ideal for family holiday. 3 local bars/restaurants, 2 communal pools (one olympic size) both with life-guards during summer months. Mini-market for daily needs, only 30 mins from Malaga airport, 10 mins to feungerola train station with trains to Malaga and Marbea. 10 mins to the local water park for a day out of fun with the kids, in Feungirola lots of big supermarkets, Lidl, Aldi, Iceland. Fuengirola for water sports. Local market on Wednesdays and Saturdays in Lacala 10 mins away.
Top Traveller Review
Great Place, Safe and Secure !!!
About the Owner
About Susan Moss
Hi, we are Sue and Dave and we Live in the UK. We have decided to rent our lovely holiday home as our children and grandchildren have all spread their wings and taken flight to further afield horizons.
Susan Moss purchased this house in 2000
Why Susan Moss chose Mijas area
Dave and I fell in love with the location, the people and made so many Spanish friends and expats living in the complex.
(1 traveller reviews)
Great Place, Safe and Secure !!!
Lovely place to stay, ideal for kids safe and secure. Sue the owner was a lovely person to deal with and so accommodating and helpful. The area is great and central to Malaga, Fuengirola, La Cala & Marbella. The views of beach from property is amazing and great size area at the front to sunbathe or enjoy a bite to eat.
From the Owner
“Dave and I fell in love with the location, the people and made so many Spanish friends and expats living in the complex.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Tivli world theme park 20 mins away. Gibralter 1 hour, water park 10 minutes, Feungirola with numerous water sports only 10 mins.
Just 200mt from the white sandy beach which can be accessed by foot-bridge or tunnel. Free beach with bed and umbrella hire.
Malaga airport 30 mins. 3 minute walk to local bus stops for going into the town or Pota Canus,better known as millionaires row, where the beautiful marina yacht club is.
1 mile from Fuengirola, 20 miles to Malaga, 50 miles to Gibralter.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please call Sue Moss on either numbers provided or email for further details .
Usually Saturday, but can be arranged for another day.
Notes on prices:
prices are based on up to 6 people.
20% of total cost to be paid at time of booking. Remaining 80% 21 days prior to departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 bathroom with walk-in shower, wet room. Double vanity unit and wc. Outside shower on patio.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and double mirrored wardrobe. Air-con and overhead fan, TV and DVD player. Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds overhead fan. TV and DVD player.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Our children and grand children have put extra fold-up beds in the second bedroom to accommodate friends and sleep overs etc. Master bedroom is big enough for a travel cot to be placed. Outside: Own private garden, garden recliners with table, just out side the garden gate is the entrance to one of the shared pools. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are included, however laundry is up to guests. For stays of 1 week and more, all linen is changed weekly. Other: From the patio walk out of the gate, 5mt to the pool area.