Villa in Ericeira, Lisbon Coast, Portugal - Perfect Location, 10 Mins Stroll to Beaches, Village & Restaurants. Car Not Necessary
This beautiful villa, perfected located on a private estate with shared pool and tennis courts, offers luxury accommodation within strolling distance of the traditional fishing village of Ericeira. The house is beautifully presented and offers the discerning guest the freedom of a self-catering holiday with quality accommodation and management services if required. An ideal destination for couples and families alike, it offers a true taste of unspoilt Portugal. Try your hand at surfing the Atlantic waves or travel to nearby Mafra and visit the magnificent Mafra Palace. As you laze by the pool or wander through the maze of cobbled streets in Ericeira, you will hardly believe that this idyllic destination is only 30 minutes from Lisbon and within a short drive of the palaces of Sintra and the cosmopolitan resorts of Estoril and Cascais.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Ericeira is a world famous surf resort and carefully blends the old with the new. Cobble stoned walkways lead to the long sandy bays of Ribeira d'Ilhas Beach, Orelheira Beach, Calada Beach and not to mention São Julião Beach. With consistent surf all year a surf trip to Ericeira is a must. Board and wetsuit rental is available and surf lessons can be arranged upon request.
Ericeira offers a number of beautiful beaches ranging from the safe sands at Fisherman's Beach, to the world class surf at Ribeira d'Ilhas and the beautiful estuary of Foz do Lizandro.
Lisbon airport is only a 30 minutes drive (40kms). The main bus station of Ericiera is only a 10 minute walk away & offers transport throughout the area including an express service to the centre of Lisbon. Direct flights are available to Lisbon from Manchester, Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Edinburgh and other major British cities. Airport transfers can be arranged upon request and car hire is not necessary.
Sintra, with its fairytale castles and palaces can be reached within 30 minutes (25kms) and the cosmopolitan resorts of Estoril and Cascais are less than 40kms away and can be reached in under an hour.
Ericeira is the best kept secret of the Lisbon coast. Its pretty narrow streets with whitewashed chapels and white houses edged in blue are a joy to wander around before heading to the sandy beaches, or to one of the many famous seafood restaurants. Its surfing waves are world famous and the beach of Ribeira das Ilhas is considered one of the best surfing spots in Europe. We also offer a full concierge service to ensure your stay in Ericiera is truly memorable. Perfect for either a beach holiday or a short city break we offer qualiy accommodation at a fraction of the price of a hotel stay.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 4 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We will require a non-refundable deposit of 30% in order to secure your booking. The balance of payment is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. A security/breakages deposit of 200 Euro will be added to your final payment. This will be refunded within 7 days after the end of your rental period, subject to departure inspection.
Flexible - please enquire
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Two bathrooms, 1 with shower and 1 with bathtub.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Three double bedrooms each with a double bed. Cot(s) available if required
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Ideally situated close to all amenities. The closest beach is only a 5/10 minutes stroll away and only a short distance away are several magnificent beaches including Foz da Lizandro, Sao Sebastiao and Ribera d'Illhas (site of annual world surfing championship event). Excellent sea food restaurants in Ericeira and nearby Ribamar. Outside: Outside shaded dining area and magnificent roof terrace. The shared pool, tennis courts and pool bar are a short walk away and offer a superb addition to your holiday. The swimming pool is open from mid-June to mid-September and there is a small charge payable locally which includes sun-loungers, mattress and parasol. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedlinen and bathroom towels are provided. The accommodation will be cleaned prior to your arrival and fresh towels and linen will be provided on a weekly basis. Room fan, cot, high-chair/baby equipment and grocery packs available upon request.