Villa in Cap Estate, Gros Islet, St Lucia, Caribbean
Blue Moon is a spacious newly constructed villa situated on the fairway of the 18 hole Championship golf course. The villa enjoys wonderful views of the golf course and out to the Caribbean Sea. Every window has an amazing view! There are 4 double bedrooms comfortably sleeping 8 people. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and are equipped with air conditioning. Conveniently located 5 minutes drive from the shops, bars and restaurants of Rodney Bay. The villa is built on three levels. You enter into an open plan sitting room with a well equipped kitchen. The sitting room has comfortable sofas and chairs for relaxing, listening to music or watching TV. This room opens out onto a spacious patio with a table that can seat 8 persons for alfresco dining. At the far end of this patio is a small solar heated pool, the perfect spot for enjoying a cool, tropical cocktail. Also on this level and opening out onto the patio are two double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms. Each bedroom is air conditioned and has a fitted hair dryer. Bedroom 2 has two single beds which can be zipped together to make a king bed, and TV. Bedroom 3 has a queen bed. There is also a guest bathroom on this level. Upstairs is a spacious master bedroom with a king size bed and en-suite shower and bath room. This bedroom is also air conditioned with an iPod dock, clock radio, wall mounted TV and hairdryer. The bedroom opens onto a private patio for quiet lounging and enjoying the views. At the lower level is another patio with a swimming pool and loungers for relaxing in the sun. From here you can access the large games room - fully equipped with a pool table which can be converted into a table tennis table, bar, TV lounge and stereo. Bedroom 4 is off this room and is also air conditioned with an en-suite shower room. It has two zip and link single beds which can be joined to make a king bed. A laundry room is situated at the lower level off the garden (access only for the housekeeping staff). Blue Moon is situated in nearly an acre of landscaped garden, filled with tropical fruit and palm trees. Pick your own mango, papaya, banana, lime or one of the many other exotic fruits growing in the garden which is both fenced and gated for security and privacy. The garden is a lovely feature of the villa.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(3 traveller reviews)
We had a week of total relaxation from start to finish in this beautiful villa, spacious and well appointed with magnificent views. The two pools are wonderful. Everything is as described. Very attentive staff who are there when you want them and the warm and friendly housekeeper, Samantha. Great location, just minutes from Rodney Bay. It was difficult to leave this idyllic place behind. We have already booked our next visit!
Beautiful Cap Estate Villa
Blue Moon was perfect for our family of 6. The views over the golf course and the Caribbean Sea were quite magical. Having 2 terraces meant the teenagers could be boisterous in the main pool leaving the adults to relax in the plunge pool above. The lower ground level with it's own entrance and pool table gave the teenagers their independence and own entertainment. Samantha, the housekeeper, was helpful and cheerful. She's also a pretty good cook! Cap Estate is quiet and remote in the North of the island but still only ten minutes drive to the lovely restaurants and beaches in Rodney Bay.
Quite simply paradise. Breathtaking views, total relaxation. Blue Moon villa is the perfect place to unwind and watch the sunset from a heated pool with a drink in hand. Cap estate is a secluded spot away from the hustle and bustle of Castries but handy for shopping in Gros Islet and Rodney Bay. Samantha the friendly housekeeper will help as much or as little as you like and Illtyd from Tropical Villas will assist promptly with any requests from booking restaurants to changing a light bulb. All in all a wonderful stay and we will be back at the earliest opportunity.
Activity and Interests
The small airport at Castries is only 25 minutes drive, but the main airport of Hewenorra is next to Vieux Fort in the southern tip of the island. It's quite a long but very interesting drive to Hewenorra, takes about 1 hr 20 mins through the rain forests and banana plantations.
There is a monitored security system for peace of mind and all bedrooms have security safes.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
14 Dec 2016 - 14 Apr 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Low season 2017
15 Apr 2017 - 13 Dec 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
All bookings are subject to a 25% non refundable deposit required to confirm a reservation and the balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. For Christmas / New Years bookings, a 50% Non refundable deposit is required and the balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
Check in is at 3 pm and check out is at 12 noon. Late check outs can be granted upon request, subject to availability.
Notes on prices:
Prices are based on 8 person occupancy. If you require fewer bedrooms, the price can be reduced accordingly.
High Season (14th Dec - 14th Apr)
1-2 Bedrooms - 4 people - Min 5 nights - $320.00,
3 Bedrooms - 6 people - Min 5 nights - $410.00
4 Bedrooms - 8 people - Min 5 nights - $590.00
Low Season (15th Apr - 13th Dec)
1-2 Bedrooms - 4 people - Min 3 nights - $250
3 Bedrooms - 6 people - Min 3 nights - $320
4 Bedrooms - 8 people - Min 3 nights - $410
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- The Master suite has en-suite bathroom with bath tub, shower, 2 basins and wc. All other bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms with shower, basin and wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The master suite has a king size bed, Bedroom 2 has twin beds which can be zipped together to make a king bed. Bedroom 3 has a queen bed and Bedroom 4 has twin beds zipped together to make a king bed if required.
- Notes on accommodation: Bedroom 4 is totally separate from the main house so would not be suitable for children. Outside: The main level patio has a solar heated plunge pool, open space for sun bathing on the loungers and covered space for alfresco dining with a table and chairs for 8 people. The lower patio off the games room and main pool has further space for sun bathing and a bbq. The pool is heated naturally by the sun and is always a pleasant temperature. Utility Room: Accessed by the housekeeping staff, fitted with washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Our dedicated housekeeper Samantha will attend up to 5 days a week as requested. Linens and towels are all provided and serviced by Samantha. Other: The games room is located on the lower level adjacent to the main pool. There is a bar, pool table which converts into a table tennis table, music centre and TV lounge.