House in Salcombe, South Devon, England - Beautiful Garden, 10 - 15 Minutes Walk To The Beach
Large patio doors open into an open plan, vaulted lounge and dining area, with long windows flooding the room with light. A striking feature fireplace with a gas fueled stove provides warmth for those chilly nights, with three sofas providing plenty of seating and a large flat screen TV, DVD with cinema system. The dining area has an oak dining table to seat 10 and further patio doors to the large paved terrace. The adjoining kitchen is very well equipped with a range cooker with 7 gas burners and two ovens, a dishwasher, microwave and large American style fridge/freezer with ice dispenser. A spiral staircase winds up to a flag stoned lobby, off which there is a utility room with washer/dryer and sink leading through to a sumptuous family bathroom with bath and hand held shower, basin and WC. From the lobby a door opens into the original hallway and front door, off which is the second lounge/TV room with 2 sofas, a feature open fire and flat screen TV and DVD. Bedroom 1, with twin 3ft single beds, feature fireplace and desk. Stairs up to the landing, Bedroom 2 overlooking the front garden with 5ft bed. Bedroom 3 with 5ft bed and views over the garden and countryside has an en suite shower room with basin and WC. A large family shower room separates the two bedrooms and has a shower, hand basin and WC. Bedroom 4 with 5ft bed, views over the surrounding hills and en-suite shower room with basin and WC. Finally, there is a cosy bedroom 5 with two 3ft single beds and a basin. Outside: A sunny paved patio with steps down to an al fresco dining area, with wonderful driftwood table and bench seating. Barbecue area, hot tub and sauna room. Steps or path lead up to the front garden and extensive lawns surround the house, with established trees, shrubs and planted borders, as well as lovely views of the surrounding hills and countryside.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Salcombe is well known for its sailing and beautiful walks.
The beaches are a 15 minuet walk to the Ferry in Salcombe town centre. Then a 4 minute ferry ride across the estury.
Southsands beach is a 30 minute walk from the house
Nearest train station is Totness.
Nearest airport Exeter or Bristol
Salcombe is a 10 - 15 minute walk from the house
- Booking Notes:
Bookings run from Friday to Friday. In mid to low season we accept short stays but in High season there is a minimum stay of 7 nights.
WE take a £250 damages deposit to confirm the booking which is refundable once the property has been checked.
In mid & low season there is an additional charge of £150 for the use of the hot tub.
Notes on prices:
Please contact me directly for prices
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 2 Ensuite bathrooms, 2 family bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 3 large double bedrooms. 2 twin bedrooms 1 of which can be made into a double
- Golf ...
- Outside: Lovely mature enclosed garden with barbecue, large out door dining table and sun loungers. The garden is private There is a hot tub and Sauna. Utility Room: Utility room with wash & dryer and drying space Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen will be provided but you will need to provide your own towels. Maid service can be booked on request