House in Verchiano, Perugia, Umbria, Italy - Casa Amabile Recently Restored Is A Relaxing And Cosy Place Close To All Umbrian Beauty
At an altitude of 747 meters situated in quiet and peaceful position, Casa Amabile has been recently renovated, but still maintains its rustic style and original stone. The accommodations feature Umbrian terracotta flooring, wooden beams and parquet in bedrooms. The fireplace in kitchen creates a comfortable and pleasant atmosphere. The rooms, provided with all comforts, are bright and spacious with double beds. Air conditioned is not necessary because of the ancient stone walls that keep the house cool. The small private garden is perfect for eating outside or just enjoying cool breeze while reading. A beautiful view of the Umbrian hills and the quiet village lifestyle complete the offer. Location is ideal for excursions in the nature, for visiting Umbrian main cultural attractions and religious sites of S. Francesco's life. Free Wifi Internet connection throughout the house, nice frontgarden with private parking, free bikes for our guests.
Top Traveller Review
Davvero una casa Amabile
About the Owner
(2 traveller reviews)
Davvero una casa Amabile
Abbiamo soggiornato a casa Amabile dal 2 al 10/7/2016. La casa e' davvero splendida, arredata con gusto, freschissima, silenziosa, comoda e perfetta. I proprietari sono persone squisite e disponibili, educate e gentili. La casa si trova ad una ventina di km da Foligno, le strade sono tipiche strade di montagna ma ben tenute e belle larghe. Il paese e' veramente piccolino, un luogo tranquillo e silenzioso in cui vivere momenti di tranquillità e calma. Se si vuole visitare l'Umbria ci si trova praticamente al centro di tutto. I proprietari ci hanno accolto con gentilezza, ci hanno fatto trovare un piacevole assaggio con una sfogliata alle verdure e una buonissima crostata e con un calice di rosso. La casa ha tre bagni, due davvero grandi ed uno più piccolino ma completo. C'è il posto auto e un tavolo all'aperto dove trascorrere serate piacevoli a chiacchierare. Non c'è televisione per mancanza di segnale televisivo, c'è internet Wi-Fi anche se a volte è un po' lento e non prende ovunque, i cellulari in casa non prendono il segnale. È' il luogo ideale per staccare dal tran tran quotidiano e immergersi nella natura umbra. Consigliato vivamente.
Casa molto bella in zona incantevole adatto per famiglie grandi
La Casa era molto ben curata ed arredata.Molto pulita. Padroni Di casa erano gentili.
Bella casa, salotto e cucina grande
Camere con arredamento carino.
Ampio spazio per 6 persone.
Verchiano e' un paese incantevole!
Tutto sommato era una vacanza molto bella
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Casa Amabile is an ideal starting point for walkways through the wood and for excursions, hiking, mountain biking or horseback riding in the National Park of Sibillini or in the Regional Park of Colfiorito. Public swimming pool is in Foligno. Nearby there are several equestrian centres like Centro Ippico CO.GI.VE in Verchiano or Centro Equestre Trevi.The property is ideally located for exploring further afield too: Perugia, the largest art city in the regions, the magical city of Assisi and Gubbio religious and art centers known all over the wold, Deruta with its fantastic ceramics, the beautiful city of Orvieto which has held a unique fascination among tourists for years. Interesting eno-gastronomical events are organized throughout the year in the sourrondings such as "Festival della patata rossa" in Colfiorito,Oil mill open "Frantoio aperti" in Trevi where the best olive oil is produced, "Cantine aperte" in Montefalco, famous for his wine Sagrantino, "Sagra del tartufo" in Norcia.
Situated near the border of Umbria Marche, in 1 our of Superhighway (fast road) it is possible to reach the Adriatic sea, the Riviera del Conero beach and the cities of Macerata, Recanati, Loreto, Civitanova Marche, appreciating and discovering the beautiful landscape of The Marche during the journey.
22km from Foligno along SS77 then SP442 Casa Amabile is accessible by car or by bus from Foligno. Railway station in Foligno, the nearest airports: Perugia 35 km, Roma 167 km end Ancona 150km with an important port too.
It's recommended the use of a car to be free visiting the surroundings. Beautifull town such as Assisi, Spoleto, Spello, Trevi, Foligno and many other interesting places are about 1/2 hour from Verchiano.
In Verchiano there is a coffee bar with a grocery in, a bakery shop, post office, church, 2 restaurants and more others in the surroundings. On request we can suggest you where buy or taste some of the most delights of the Umbrian cuisine: courses featuring black truffles, porcini mushrooms, local pasta 'strangozzi', hunted and local meat, high quality red potatoes, lentils, cheese. A special mention for local sweet 'rocciata'. In Verchiano you may enjoy quiet village lifestyle, fresh air, and relax after visits to the precious historical, cultural and religious jewels which Umbria is rich of, like Assisi, Spoleto, Montefalco, Perugia and the “minor” centres to discover.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £9 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£86|
A 30% deposit is required to secure a booking. The balance must be kindly paid 2 week before your arrival or we will regretfully consider your booking cancelled.The cancellation is free of charge by writing an email or calling 3 weeks before arrival. We accept payment by direct bank transfer, or Paypal. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the house, accommodation, the area or if you want to book.
Standard timetable: Arrivals and departures on Saturday. Change over day is flexible off season. Departure before 10am and arrival after 4pm.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in Euro. Long term rentals welcome at reduced rates. Prices are inclusive of all linen, towels for a maximum of 4 people, there is an extra charge of €10 per person for extra occupants. In low season rental rates do not include heating, which will be charged at cost in euros. Price does not include final cleaning fee €30 and a refundable €100 breakages deposit paid cash on arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- 110 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, It is in front of Elisa's room on the second floor
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, It is on first floor with private access from Paola's room
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, small but complete bathroom on the groundfloor
- One bathroom has private access from room the other one is in front of the room. Both are comfortable, fully provided, with large shower and hair dryer. The bathroom on the groundfloor is small but complete.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom Elisa - 1 Double Bed, situated on the 2nd floor is moder furnished
- Bedroom Paola - 1 Double Bed, Situated on the first floor is in classical style
- Reading room - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, the double sofà bed allows to host 2 additional guests
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bright and well furnished, each bedroom is different from the other providing a unique charm. Paola's room, on the 1st floor, viewing the valley, is in classical style; Elisa's room is on the second floor, modern furnished, viewing hills and the village.
- Notes on accommodation: Mantaining the architectural structure unchanged with the thick external and internal walls and the open-face stone, Casa Amabile a tipical old family house. It is nice and cool in summer, cosy in winter, thanks to the independent heating. Children are welcome at no extra charge up to 12 years. Non smoking property, pets not allowed. Outside: Comfortable little front garden, 3 pines of more than 50 years of age allow shaded parking in property. The garden is nice, furnished with table, chairs as well as a barbecue. Utility Room: A small utility room is located adjacent to the kitchen housing the washing machine, iron and luggage store. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Property is cleaned at every change of guests.Towels and linen are included in price, weekly changing for long stays. Final maid service extra price. Other: The reading room, named 'Camera Rossa' is comfortable and ideal for relaxing with a good book or listening to music.