Villa in Campo Mijas, near Mijas Pueblo, Costa del Sol, Spain - Tranquil Location, 5 Minutes' Drive from Local Restaurants & Shops
The villa has accommodation over three floors. The open plan living and dining area has plenty of space for guests to relax in and the attractive, fully fitted kitchen is perfect for self-catering holidays.
There are three bedrooms in the villa; one double room and two twin rooms.
Outside the villa has a private pool, table tennis table, and a dual use pool table and air hockey table; plenty to keep the whole family entertained!
The villa also has a fantastic roof terrace with panoramic views of the Mijas Mountains and the Mediterranean.
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There are numerous activities on the Costa del Sol for holidaymakers to try. This area is great for outdoor pursuits like walking, mountain climbing and mountain biking. There are watersports on offer in Fuengirola or more extreme sports like quad biking.
If you are travelling with children there is plenty to keep them entertained. Water parks, theme parks and zoos are all reachable within 20 minutes.
The family-friendly beaches in Fuengirola are within 15 minutes' drive of the villa.
Malaga Airport is 25 minutes' drive away.
Mijas Pueblo is 10 minutes' drive from the villa. Fuengirola is a 15 minute drive away. Marbella and Puerto Banus are 25 minutes' drive away.
'Urbanisation El Coto' with some good restaurants and a small supermarket is 5 minutes' drive away. There is also a bakery and a cafe here, a pizza takeaway and a chemist.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A non-refundable charge £5 per person per stay covers each person to £100 of accidental damage.
25% reservation deposit taken and the balance is due 8 weeks before arrival.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Ground floor, shower, WC Bathroom 2 - First floor, shower, WC
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: 3 Bedroom + Sofa Bed (Sleeps 8) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1- Double bed, air con, juliet balcony Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds, air con Bedroom 3 - 2 single beds, air con There is also a quality double sofa bed in the living room.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: The villa is very well equipped with lots of seating and sun loungers for relaxing by the pool. There are comfortable sofas underneath the covered terrace that are perfect for evening drinks. The villa has a BBQ and there is dining seating for 8 guests. The private 6 x 8m pool has a shallow end with Roman steps so it is perfect for children. There is a great outdoor games area with a full size table tennis table and a dual use pool table that also turns into an air hockey table. Utility Room: Washing machine, fridge freezer and iron/ironing board are all housed in the utility room. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided. Other: There is a dining area in the open plan living space with table seating for 8.