Caravan in Praa Sands, Cornwall, England - Peaceful Location, Ten Minutes Walk To A Beautiful Beach With Shops and Facilities Close By.
A modern, prestige, two bedroom caravan comprising gas central heating/cooking and double glazing. There is a large lounge with patio doors leading to a south-facing secure decking area, with patio furniture included. Features include a modern fitted kitchen and dining area, one twin bedroom, one king size master bedroom with en-suite toilet, and a family shower room. Allocated parking. Free WIFI available in the clubhouse. No smokers or pets permitted. Cot bed provided
Sorry no all male/female groups allowed.
A deposit of 25% will secure your booking with the remainder due 8 weeks before,your holiday commences. Payment can either be made by cheque or bank transfer.
Check in time is 2pm onwards and check out by 11am on day of departure.
POST CODE IS TR20 9SH
Top Traveller Review
lovely caravan and lovely site
About the Owner
About Matthew Tebbutt
We are a couple in our 40's with a young toddler and love coming to stay here. Its very peaceful and always a delight regardless of the weather.
Matthew Tebbutt purchased this mobile home in 2012
(18 traveller reviews)
lovely caravan and lovely site
Had a wonderful weeks holiday here. a beautiful,well equipped,very clean caravan situated on a lovely quiet, friendly site.Would highly recommend to anyone and look forward to visiting again in the near future
Great accommodation, good facilities, nice part of the site.
Overall it was very good, and we enjoyed our stay very much and your caravan is lovely. When coming to cornwall we would definitely rent from you again thanks. In the interest of constructive comments ... a few points worth considering:
1. The waterproof cover on the outside table needs replacing as it is very fragile, and will not protect the seat covers for much longer (easily ripped). If you rent this out a few more times it will be broken beyond repair I think.
2. The central heating did not work for us despite following the instructions given. It may be broken, the instructions may need clarifying, or I am just incompetent (which is quite possible..).
3. For info the golf on the on-sight course is free if you are staying in accommodation the site. I had three rounds on this basis after advice from several other caravan owners on the site. I think worth you knowing this (check it for sure I think) as it's a great selling point for the rental!
Tim and Karen next door were nice to chat to.. and full of local advice. We would definitely consider another visit - albeit we are in Greece next year..
All the best,
Great spot on this fantastic holiday park.
We have just returned from a two week stay in this lovely caravan. We have stayed on this site a few times but this spot on the site is great. The caravan was clean and had everything you need. The site itself is so quiet and peaceful even in school holidays and is of a very high standard. The site restaurant is good and they even put on a beach barbecue evening complete with a steel band which was great in the hot weather we had. We would highly recommend this caravan and hope to return soon. Many thanks to the owners Kate and Matt for their friendly booking service.
HAD ANOTHER GREAT WEEK IN YOUR CARAVAN SECOND TIME WE HAVE STAYED HERE.EVERYTHING EXCELLENT AS LAST YEAR LOVELY AREA.
Brilliant accommodation in a great location
Lovely clean accommodation on a very well kept and quiet site. I would say the site is more suited to adults as not much for children. The caravan is very comfortable and has everything you need for a self catering holiday. There is a lovely outside seating area that has partial sea views. Plenty of space beteeen vans so you don't feel overlooked. No shop on site so i would advise you take some milk etc for a drink on arrival. There is a club house with pool and gym, but we never used this as its only a Short walk from the site down to praa sands. Praa sands has a lovely stretch of clean sand and a couple of places to eat. We loved the Sands bar with its sea views and fantastic food. Friday is steak night which was beautiful. There is a small local store on the entrance to the site if you do need any bits, however a short drive in either direction and you have loads of supermarkets. The location for touring around this part of Cornwall couldn't be better. Places we visited such as Minnack theatre, portcurno, kynance Cove, portleven, the lizard, lands end, St Michael's mount and too many more to list were all within a very short drive the furthest being 30 mins away. Be aware that phone signal on site was not available on O2. However excellent WiFi connection so plenty of other ways to communicate with the outside world (if needed). I would recommend this accommodation and it's location and Matt and kate the owners were excellent to communicate with and very helpful. We will certainly visit again in the future.
A great stay!
We came and stayed in June and had a wonderful time. It was clean and comfortable with a ten minutes walk to the beech. The booking was easy and straightforward as was the joining instructions.
Activity and Interests
A ten minute walk to the local beach, however many other attractions and beaches are within a short drive from Praa Sands. Praa beach is ideal for bodyboarding/surfing or just family fun.
Nearest mainline train station is Penzance.
The large seaside town of Penzance is 6 miles away to the west, the smaller town of Helston is 5 miles in the opposite direction. There are villages in between that have facilities such as petrol station, fish and chips, pubs and a Chinese restaurant.
The local shops are approximately 50 metres from the site entrance.
The main town of Penzance is 6 miles away and has a Sainsbury's, Morrison's and Tesco plus the usual food and shopping outlets one would expect from a large holiday town. Helston, a smaller town, is 5 miles the other way and has similar facilities plus Flambards theme park is nearby.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
27 May 2017 - 2 Jun 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
15 Jul 2017 - 1 Sep 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Following your initial enquiry, we will send you an email confirming the dates you have requested and the full cost of your stay. If you choose to book, then bookings made less than 8 weeks before arrival will require full payment at the time of booking. Bookings made more than 8 weeks in advance will require a 25% non refundable deposit within 48 hours to secure the booking. The balance will be due 8 weeks prior to your stay.
For bookings of 7 or 14 nights, changeover day will be on a Saturday.
For bookings of 3 nights, this will run Friday to Sunday.
For bookings of 4 nights, this will run Monday to Thursday.
Check in time is from 2pm,
Departure time is before 11am.
Notes on prices:
Short stay prices are calculated by using the weekly rate divided by 7, plus a £25 cleaning charge.
Once the deposit has been paid then this is non-refundable in the event of you cancelling. If we do manage to book this period then we will refund the deposit to you. Once payment has been made in full 8 weeks before booking then no monies are refundable unless we able to secure another booking in which case we will refund you the balance less the initial deposit monies paid.
A 25% deposit is required to secure the booking. The balance is due 8 weeks before your holidays commences. If you cancel your holiday once a deposit has been paid then this is only refundable should we secure another booking for those dates if you cancel within 8 weeks of your holiday then any monies paid are non refundable.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- mobile home
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Free Wifi
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite toilet with wash hand basin to bedroom one. Family bathroom with large shower cubicle with seat, sink inset into vanity unit, toilet, heated towel rail, window, lots of storage.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom One - King sized bed with fitted overhead units, two wardrobes, wall mounted TV/DVD player and en-suite toilet and sink. Bedroom Two - Twin beds with fitted wardrobes, TV/DVD player. Pull out sofa bed in lounge Cotbed available
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 6
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: Sorry no smokers or pets permitted. No all male/female groups. Outside: Large decking area attached to the property with table and chairs, outside light. Free use of swimming pool and leisure facilities for guests. Onsite launderette. Golf course incurs extra charge. Utility Room: Iron/ironing board and cleaning equipment in hallway storage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Duvets and pillows are provided within the rental. Guests MUST bring their own sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers although bed linen can be provided at a cost of £10 per week. The property is cleaned before every occupation. Towels are not provided