Farmhouse 7 double rooms with Ensuite bathrooms. Mountain property. Breathtaking views over Palma & the Mediterranean sea
Luxurious finca with swimming pool, situated in the mountains around Esporlas ( 700 meter above sea levels ), enjoying spectacular views to the bay of Palma and the Mediterranean Sea. The farm house is from the 17 th century and with purpose kept true to its original inheritance, however totally renovated with new kitchen, bathrooms, electrical floor heating, and other modern comforts. Beautifully decorated and furnished with exclusive antiques to a very high standard. With purpose we didn't want this Finca to look like it was restored recently. When you enter the farm you feel you are in different world hundred of centuries ago. Its like time has stood still on this place.
Cleaning and care taking of pool and garden included during the Holliday for you to enjoy your Holliday to the fullest.
On the terraces you will find several sofa groups with the most tasteful outdoor cane furnitures all with off-white cushions from the renowned company Manutti in Belgium. Since most of the time is spent outside , we believe extra attention should be given to such furnitures to give our guests an exquisite experience.
The nature surrounding this beautiful Finca is breathtaking. 110.000m2 of lands with old stone walls build up in terraces planted with hundreds of olive and almond trees are surrounding the main house and makes it the perfect hide away place giving total discretion with no neighbours or unwanted visitors.
The only noise breaking the silence is the cicadas and the distant ringing from sheep bells. Stress in miraculous ways simply disappears on this place.
The Outstanding views are probably the best of the whole Island and will give any visitor an unforgettable experience.
In the evening you will enjoy the awe-inspiring sunset which slowly moves into the night with breathtaking views over the lights of the city of Palma de Mallorca and the lights from the ships at the bay of Palma, which makes you never want to go to bed. Its simply too beautiful.
One of the advantages by being 700 meters above the sea level in the mountains is that the temperature in the summertime is slightly cooler than by the sea level. We have temperatures around 28-34 degrees centigrade , which is nice and comfortable. The damp and hot temperature in July and August downtown Palma often reach 40 degrees centigrade and is so much more unpleasant. Many times when we go to the city of Palma , we can't get back to the Farmhouse fast enough, because the climate in the mountains are so much more pleasant.
For this reason we don't need air-conditioning.
This farmhouse is not for everyone. The few neighbours living close by are famous singers or Ultra High Net Worth Individuals who wants total privacy away from paparazzi's and curious people. If you are looking for nightlife ,restaurants and shops next to your rental house, this is not the place for you. We offer a luxury rental home for people who needs total privacy away from the busy city life. Still only 20 minutes drive away from the city centre of Palma.
Most of our rental guests are famous artists or business people who prefers total privacy and guarantee of not being disturbed.
Try also to visit the Finca in the season of winter. With the floor heating connected and the two large traditional fireplaces in full burst, it is an unforgettable experience. Our Caretaker ( Jaume ) will every morning light a fire in the fireplace and arrange woods for the day. Sometimes in the wintertime you will look down on the white clouds as we are approximately 600 meter above sea level. You won't find a more beautiful setting. You
At wintertime, even if it is cold outside, the sun is shinning most of the time from clear blue skies.
Price includes house cleaning wedensday and Saturday and full time gardener/caretaker Monday - Saturday.
For a smal ekstra we can include staff who prepares breakfast every day of your stay. We can also arrange a cook. If additional house cleaning beside Wedensday and Saturday is required an additional cost will be charged.
Price include: Weekly change of bed linen on Saturdays . Towels used at the property , electricity ,water and full time gardener who cleans the pool every day.
Our meeting point with our quests are at Posada del Marques in Esporles , around 5 km from the farmhouse. Any problems or services needed during your stay we will be at your disposition to help you out.
We want your holiday to be an unforgettable experience!!!
About the Owner
From the Owner
“When we saw this Finca for the first time it was love at first sight. We started a major renovation with the purpose of not changing the traditional old look of the finca, but still at the same time not lacking the modern days comfort. The total privacy at this farm and still so close to the beautiful town of Palma is fantastic. This is the place where we reload our mental batteries . The Peace of mind and the beauty of this Finca is next to nothing I have ever experienced.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Trekking in mountains and forest.
The farm house is approximately 30 minutes drive from Palma airport.
Car is needed because no public transport is available to this place.
The roads leading to the farmhouse are climbing up the mountains on small roads all with asphalt.
The Finca is on the road a few km from the hotel: www.posada-marques.com
10-15 minutes drive to the charming town of Esporlas with several great restaurants, supermarkets and a typical Majorcan market place and rich on traditional Majorcan Culture.
If you like lamb slow roasted in a cly oven , you must try " Meson La Villa" which is a typical Majorcan restaurant situated in Esporlas at Nou de Sant Pere 5. Tel: +34 971 61 0901
Having "Spanish tapas " on the esplanade in Esporlas in the evening is a must.
The farm is approximately 25 minutes drive from the centre of Palma.
Full time maid service 8 hours daily can be arranged at an additional cost of 1000 Euro per week.
Full time or part time cook can be arranged at extra cost and must be advised in due time.
Wi Fi due to the thick stone walls is limited to certain areas of the house.
The owners of this property shall be completely held harmless against any and all liability, loss of life or accidents occurring at the finca during your stay.
No smoking permitted inside the building.
When guests are smoking outside, we must ask them to have the outmost care due to the high fire danger. The farm is surrounded by forest and the area is declared " World Heritage Site by UNESCO at Serra de Tramuntana " with strict restrictions.
For booking and further information please contact owner at below details.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
8 Oct 2016 - 1 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
8 Apr 2017 - 7 Oct 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£895|
Price includes House cleaning Wedensday and Saturday and gardener/caretaker Monday - Friday
We can arrange staff who prepares breakfast every day of your stay for an additional cost. Cook can also be arranged at an additional cost.
Price include: Weekly change of bed linen on Saturdays and house cleaning on Wednesdays . Towels used at the property ,electricity ,water and full time gardener who cleans the pool 5 working days a week.
Although we provide house cleaning we kindly ask our guests to keep the house tidy and neet and the kitchen area well kept with dirty dishes in the dishwasher and the kitchen area well kept. This is our private home and we want you to feel this is your private home as well.
A 1000 euros deposit due with last payment or upon arrival on cash and returned once house has been properly revised for any possible damages.
Preferred changeover days are Saturdays ( flexible ). Check out time is 10am. Check in time is 4pm
No refunds for cancellations unless we can re-rent the property for the same period.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The fact that you never get disturbed and that you can't disturb any neighbours cant be paid for money. You never get tired of looking at the outstanding view over the valley and over the bay of Palma. In the evening you get amazed at looking at the lights over the city of Palma and seeing the lights from the boats at the Mediterranean bay. Nature on this place impact you deep into your soul and you feel closer to God and nature at the same time. A swim in the cool water of the pool on a hot summer day with the deep blue skye above and at the same time listening to the birds and the bells of the nearby cheeps can remove any stress and tiredness. We love this place and wish you a great holiday on this fantastic place. My staff will do anything for you to enjoy your stay. We can include a cook who will come whenever you need and prepare lunch or dinner for a small exstra price. If you want breakfast served every morning this can also be arranged at a small additional cost. Cleaning of the house is done Wedensday and Saturday. Although we provide house cleaning we kindly ask our guests to keep the house tidy and neat and the kitchen well kept with dirty dishes in the dishwasher and the kitchen area well kept. This is our private home and we want you to feel this is your private home as well.”
- chateau / country house
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Fireplace ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- smoking allowed ...
- bird watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- 700 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, both bath and individual shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Shower Enclosure, Toilet just outside the bathroom
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 7 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- All bathrooms decorated with typical Spanish tiles.
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Sleeps 2 . Ensuite bathroom with shower, bath and WC
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, sleeps two. Ensuite bathroom with shower and WC.
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Sleeps two. Ensuite bathroom with shower and WC
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Sleeps 2 . Ensuite bathroom with shower and WC
- Bedroom 6 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Quest house. Sleeps 2 . Ensuite bathroom with shower and WC
- Bedroom 7 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Quest house. Sleeps 2 . Ensuite bathroom with shower and WC
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Sleeps two .Ensuite bathroom
- Description of sleeping capacity: 14 Adults All Bedroom decorated in elegant style. All 7 Bedrooms are equipped with new DUX ( renewed Swedish bed company making probably the most comfortable beds in the world ) double beds 180 cm wide x 200 cm long. Same beds as delivered to the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah hotel in Dubai, Hotel d'Angleterre in Copenhagen , The Greenwich Hotel in New York and many other luxury hotels worldwide.
- Balcony ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Bedrooms: All beds are new Grand King Double beds 180 x 200 cm ( 71 in x 79 in ) , from the Swedish bed company " Dux " , which gives excellent comfort. All bedlinnen is white luxury Egyptian cotton . Outside: Main terrace with extended balcony equipped with luxurious garden chairs and sofas set under collapsible parasols offering uninterrupted, panoramic views of the bay of Palma and surrounding countryside. Large, custom built pool with mosaic tiling sloping gently from shallow to deep end. Safely entered into by gradual steps at shallow end. Terraced area surrounding swimming pool including luxurious cushioned sun beds, ornate decorations and sculptures and surrounded by a wide variety of fruit trees and other plants as well as other terraced levels offering shaded seating areas. One side of the pool area provides totally uninterrupted views of the surrounding areas and bay of Palma giving the impression of an infinity pool. Pool towels are supplied as part of the rental. The estate manager cleans and prepares the pool every day during the week. House Cleaning Wednesday and Saturday. We kindly ask our guests to keep the house and kitchen tidy at all times. The property has a small primitive soccer pitch. Wine cellar with a collection of 2 & 3 Cru wines from Bordeaux (1990- 1996) and older Vintage Port Wines can be bough