Cottage in Campbeltown, Kintyre, Strathclyde (Inc. Islands), Scotland - Peaceful & Away From It All, Yet Only 3 Miles From Campbeltown
Four reasonably priced holiday cottages (part of a group of five), round two small courtyards. Ideal for couples, families, friends. Macleod and MacGregor cottages both sleep 2 , Campbell sleeps 3, and the largest cottage Angus, is for up to 5. There are discounts available if you want to come as an extended family, or responsible group. Total accommodation is for up to 12. The location is stunning, set among rolling hills and with a feeling of being right on your own. Yet Campbeltown, the 'wee toon' is just three miles away. It is proud of its state-of-the-art new swimming pool and fitness suite, and also has plenty of interesting shops, cafes and restaurants. This type of holiday appeals to wildlife watchers, cyclists, surfers, golfers, beachcombers, and those who just like to get away from it all.
About the Owner
Ange Whiles & Janet Lumb
Live in North Yorkshire.
Activity and Interests
3 miles from Machrihanish beach ( amazing surf!)
Campbeltown Airport : 3 miles away
Car hire recommended.
West Coast motors run a regular service between Campbeltown & Glasgow
Machrihanish village & town of Campbeltown both about three miles away.
Plenty of local dining options in Campbeltown and around the Kintyre peninsula. Sea fishing.
Fab indoor swimming pool and gym in town.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 23 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
24 Dec 2016 - 6 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% non-returnable deposit if booking made more than two months ahead. Full booking fee due two months ahead of arrival date.
We accept cheque, bank transfer, card payments.
Flexible changeover day. Arrival after 4pm, departure by 11am.
NOTE ON RATES
Please note we are not able to show short break prices on Owners' Direct. To calculate a short break price apply the following:
3-4 nights= 66% of full week's rental price
5 nights = 80% of full week's rental price
6 nights = 90% of full week's rental price.
If arrival date is more than two months away, 25% is due with booking and remaining balance due by two months in advance of arrival date.
If arrival date is less than two months away the whole fee is due at the time of booking.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Away From It All
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 shower room with shower and WC.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: 1 bedroom with double bed and 2'6" bed for child.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: We accept one well-behaved dog with its own bedding. Our cottages are in the middle of open farmland with grazing stock, so we ask that all dogs are kept on a lead when outside, thanks. Outside: Two gravel courtyards, grassed area with seating. Half acre field just behind cottages for ball games, dog walking etc. Utility Room: Shared laundry facility for all guests with washing machine & tumble dryer. Bed linen and a fuel allowance of £35 included in rental fee. Bring your own towels.