Villa in Javea, Costa Blanca North, Spain - Peaceful Location With South Facing Pool Right Next To The House And A Cool Green Garden
Holiday villa with private pool and WIFI in Javea for up to 6 people in a peaceful area close to the beach. Casa Mayo is a characterful, Spanish holiday home, all on one level and surrounded by peaceful, forested hillsides. Despite its peaceful location, it is located just 3 kilometres from the Javea Arenal beach with its soft sand and popular promenade with Restaurants, Bars and Shops. You step from the villa directly onto the pool terrace, which faces South and East and therefore gets full sun throughout the day. There is also a terrace to the North of the Naya which is in shade for most of the day and a canopy which can be opened over the Naya Terrace for shaded eating or lazing. Long lazy afternoons wait for you by the pool, where you can relax on a sunbed or dine alfresco on a summer´s evening. Perfect! There is also a relaxing garden at the car entrance level, enhancing that relaxing peaceful vibe. The main view is of a forested valley and hills. From the front of the property there is a glimpse of the sea. Casa Mayo has three bedrooms and is ideally suited for 6 people but also has a bed settee in the main room which could accommodate an extra child or two children. Casa Mayo, is just 3km to the sandy beach so just a quick drive takes you to the heart of the Arenal where you can enjoy a delicious cocktail on the front. Casa Mayo has wifi available, free of charge, for the use of guests. The villa is all on one level, with 3 bedrooms (one en suite), 2 bathrooms, kitchen and lounge with dining area leading to a covered terrace overlooking the pool. By car you can either park on the main drive where there is room for 3 cars or take the driveway to the side of the house with only a couple of steps to the kitchen. By the pool, you have a 6 sunbeds to enjoy the long sunny days by the pool. (No need to get your towels down early to reserve a place) and a shaded pool terrace, barbecue, outdoor table and 6 chairs.
About the Owner
About Bert Brookes
My wife Nicky and I bought Casa Mayo in May 2014.
We have two daughters at university and wanted a new project and a new place to live and explore.
We purchased the property to enhance our lifestyle rather than as an investment.
We have spent lots of time at Casa Mayo and like it more every time we visit.
Javea is a brilliant place, three towns in one. Aside from the Arenal, which is a top class beach side resort there is the port with its working fishing fleet and the Old Town (the Pueblo) which is a fantastic and very Spanish town with great markets and restaurants.
Bert Brookes purchased this villa in 2014
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
Activity and Interests
The Arenal beach is sandy and has lots of amenities. It is 3 kilometres from Casa Mayo, a five minute drive or 30 minute walk.
There are a number of other beaches and coves nearby, including Granadella Beach, which is rocky but very picturesque.
Casa Mayo is a 1 hour 15 minute drive from Alicante Airport. There are lots of cheap flights from the UK.
Valencia airport is a similar distance.
We have had guests without a car but a car is recommended.
Arenal Beach is 5 minutes drive or a thirty minute walk.
The nearest supermarket is 2 kilometres away.
Javea Port and Old Town (Pueblo are a ten minute drive away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
7 Jul 2017 - 25 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Please contact owner
Please contact owner
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The Family Bathroom, which was refitted in 2015, has a wc, basin with mirror and a walk in shower. The On Suite bathroom has a wc, bidet, basin with mirror and a bath with shower over.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a King Size Bed and on suite bathroom Bedroom 2 has a double bed Bedroom 3 has twin beds All bedrooms have new (2015) Air Conditioning and built in wardrobes.
- Notes on accommodation: The Villa has a convenient layout with all rooms on one level. You step from the house through the Naya onto a terrace with an outside dining table and six chairs(with shade canopy). The pool is the only 4 steps away. Outside: The private pool is next to the house and is 8 metres by 4 Metres with a depth of 2 metres at the deep end. It is warm from June to October as it is in full sun all day. There is a cool green garden with lawn, palm tree, fruit trees and bushes and plants. There is a barbecue. There is parking for 3+ cars. Utility Room: There is a yard outside the kitchen with a washing machine and clothes line. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Rental includes all bed linen and bathroom and hand towels for up to six guests. (New 2014) Also kitchen towels but NOT Pool/Beach towels. The property will be cleaned prior to arrival. An interim clean can be arranged at extra cost. Other: There is a large, sunny Naya (conservatory) with settee tables and chairs, great for siestas!