25% OFF Your Crossing in 2017 when you book with us before 7th Of October 2016
Vendée Séjour offers a selection of luxury, very well equipped apartments that are located directly on the golf course 'Golf des Fontenelles' situated near St Gilles Croix de Vie.
All apartments are fully equipped, all with a terrace, luxury bathroom. Bed linen, water & electricity usage, Television, are included in our prices.
Free and unlimited usage of the swimming pool on the residence.
We are the owner's representatives and the team are resident on site (French and English spoken). Each of the properties and owners are personally known to us.
We can also offer a number of bespoke holiday packages including golf breaks, cookery school and celebration packages. Breakfast and Half Board options are also available. Further details and prices available upon request
FULL DETAILS OF EACH OF OUR RENTAL PROPERTIES (AND ADDITIONAL PHOTOGRAPHS AND PLANS) ARE AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE :
Please do Not heistate to get in touch for any query.
Details for holiday villa Villa Saphir - Sleeps 6 (3 beds) Private heated swimming pool & WiFi, 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, 2 Bathrooms
The villa 'Saphir' is a stylish 3 bedroom villa with 3 large bedrooms, two of which are on the ground floor (1 x double with doors opening to the terrace and 1 x twin they have shared use of a ground floor bathroom (bath over the shower) and separate toilet. On the upper floor is the master bedroom with ensuite shower room (with toilet)
Large open plan living and dining areas lead to a well appointed modern kitchen and through to the garage with washing machine. Patio doors lead to a terrace with open and covered dining areas with barbecue.
The good sized private enclosed garden in south facing and includes a lawned area. Garden furniture and sun loungers are provided for your use.
The outdoor swimming pool at 9.5m x 4.5m is heated and equipped with a security cover.m
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Cookery school : private tuition cookery courses (up to 12 persons) by arrangement
Private chef : visiting for a special occasion? Have a fine dining meal prepared and served in your villa by your own private chef
Gourmet dining : for foodies a short break holiday with pre-booked tables at some of the finest restaurants in the area.
Note - all available low season only (excludes July and August) Tailored to your own itinerary. Please contact us for further details and to discuss your individual requirements
The villas and apartments are located 15 minutes drive away from the charming coastal town of St Gilles Croix de Vie with its beautiful sandy beach 'La Grande Plage.' The area is served by a good variety of local restaurants and nearby shops. This interesting fishing town serves as the gateway to extensive coastline areas to the north annd south and neighbouring resorts.
A wide variety of watersports are available including surfing, kite surfing, fishing and sailing
Use of a car is recommended although cycle paths and footpaths lead directly from the residence to several nearby towns and villages and the coast.
Airport transfers available by prior arrangement. Please contact us for details.
If traveling by ferry please contact us for details of discounts available for guests booking our rental properties
Cross Channel Ferries and Eurotunnel :
St Malo 3 hours
Caen 4 hours
Roscoff 4 hours
Cherbourg 4.5 hours
Calais 6.5 hours
Nantes 1 hour
La Rochelle 2 hours
The nearest village is Coëx (5 minutes by car, accessible on foot or by bike)
Facilities there include local supermarket, tourist information, church, post office, bars, pizza (take-away), bank with ATM, butcher, bakers, fishmonger, doctor, dentist, beautician, fishing tackle shop. Also the Jardin des Offalcties (sensory gardens open to the public - admission fee).
The harbour town of St Gilles Croix de Vie (15 minutes by car) offers a multitude of restaurants and bars, markets and larger supermarkets and a superb beach - le Grande Plage.
Large supermarket also available at Aizenay (15 minutes)
The lively coastal resort town of Saint Jean de Monts is 30 minutes by car.
The Lac du Jaunay is 10 minutes by car and also accessible via cycle paths - offering excellent walking, cycling and picnic opportunities as well as pedalos, canoes and fishing.
The superb Puy du Fou historical theme park and spectacular night-time show 'La Cinéscénie' is a little over an hour's drive (www.puydufou.com) - early booking advisable, please contact us for details.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
15 Oct 2016 - 4 Nov 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£446|
|Stay tax||€0 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.|
Bookings are secured on receipt of a 500,00€ deposit (€Euros) with balance payable 8 weeks prior to arrival. A breakage/care deposit is required.
Taxe Séjour (where applicable) payable locally
Changeover day is normally Saturday. The villas are available from 5pm onwards and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. The villa owner's representative will be on-site to welcome you to the villa and for your departure
Notes on prices:
Prices include utility charges (all reasonable use of water and electricity), bed linen and towels (bathroom and kitchen) and welcome pack (including food and drink, toiletries, cleaning products. End of stay cleaning can be arranged (additional charge)
TV/DVD and WiFi (where provided) are also included in the price of your holiday.
Taxe Séjour (where applicable) is payable locally at the start of your holiday.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Holiday Complex
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Private Chef
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- naturist beach
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, separate toilet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 (ground floor) with separate toilet and shower over the bath Bathroom 2 (ensuite to bedroom 1) with shower cubicle and toilet
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, First floor
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Ground floor
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, Ground floor and doors to terrace
- Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom (large double) with views towards garden and fields beyond. Fitted wardrobes and storage. Ensuite shower room with toilet Bedroom 2 - Groundfloor double bedroom with double bed, wardrobes and doors to the terrace Bedroom 3 - Twin-bedded room with window overlooking the rear garden. Wardrobes. Bed linen and bathroom towels provided Travel cot provided upon request
- Bicycles ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- 6 bicycles
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Catering available
- Notes on accommodation: Large open plan living and dining areas lead to well appointed modern kitchens. Patio doors lead to a terrace with open and covered dining areas with barbecue Free WiFi is available in most of our villas and free TV & DVD player are also provided The villa and swimming pool will be cleaned ahead of your arrival. You are responsible for cleaning the villa before your departure. A full end of stay clean can be arranged for you upon request (additional charge - 100€). Safety & Security - the garden area is fully enclosed with fencing and a lockable entrance gate. The swimming pool is equipped with a security cover. Safety guidelines will be provided on arrival but swimming pool safety is the responsibility of guests - children must be supervised at all times. NB : SWIMMING POOLS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR USE MAY TO OCTOBER The owner's representatives are resident nearby and are available to attend in case of emergencies/problems (French and English spoken). Outside: