Apartment in in Puerto de la Duquesa, Costa del Sol, Spain - There Are Two Swimming Pools To Enjoy And The Beach Is Just A Two Minutes Walk Away
Our Luxury yet functional apartment at the Marina Real Puerto de la Duquesa is situated between Marbella and Gibraltar, both approximately a 25 minute drive away. There is Air Conditioning (both hot and cold) for your comfort, a TV and DVD player and free Wi-Fi for your enjoyment. The Lounge, spacious balcony and both bedrooms look out over the stunning views of the Marina and the Mediterranean sea beyond. There are superb golf courses within 15 minutes of Duquesa with plenty of places to visit such as Ronda with its famous Bull Ring and Estepona with its fabulous market. There are plenty of good places to eat and enjoy a drink right on the door step with swimming pool and beach just waiting for you to enjoy.
Top Traveller Review
Howard and Jane
About the Owner
My wife Jane and I are professional people who live in England along with our cat Walter and our two horses Rocha and Drummer. We have 10 grandchildren so escape to Spain whenever we can.
5 based on 8 holidaymaker reviews
Property was spot on! Modern, spacious and homely. Location rite on the port as stated. Pools lovely. Every thing was perfect We really loved it ill be back!!!! Thanks guys :)
This is the second stay for us at this apartment, again we couldn't fault it. It's a great location, close to all you need. It's so homely. The views are breathtaking. I will defiantly go back.
This is an exceptional apartment with fantastic views! I have stayed in Duquesa many times, in rental accommodation. This apartment was by far the best I have stayed in. The owners obviously use this apartment and have furnished it accordingly, rather than just as a holiday let. It has a homely feel, and the beds are so comfortable!! On booking I was a little concerned that noise from the port may be a problem at night, but it wasn't, I slept like a log, and waking up to the view every morning was great. Didn't want to come home and cannot wait to visit again, this apartment will definitely be my first choice of rental.
This apartment is a credit to its owners. Usually there is something that annoys you about a holiday let but not here. The Apartment is so comfortable.... everything works !! The shower, the beds, the lounge are all fabulous .... will definitely stay here again in the future.
We stayed here for three nights and wished we had stayed longer everything was on the doorstep apartment just could not fault anything lovely view from balcony spacious rooms all you could want in kitchen its one of the nicest apartment I have stayed in and definitely stay again thanks again.
Lovely bright apartment, great position, views and loads of different excellent restaurants close by
We found the office easily and the staff were great - took us right to the apartment. First sight was bright and clean with superb view of the Marina from the balcony. Both bedrooms had bathrooms - great, and were spacious, with attractive decors. The kitchen had all we needed - especially glasses and the sitting-dining area had plenty of room for 4 people.
We soon got used to the slightly complicated though attractive entrances and even had a car parking space.
We had a great stay and would recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in this area.
From the Owner
“We rented a property in Duquesa and simply fell in love with this beautiful place so much so we bought the apartment. All the amenities are within easy walking distance, important for us. There really is some thing for everyone here”
Activity and Interests
Playa de la Duquesa with its beach bar and delicious beach food is literally a two minute walk from the apartment or accessed via the beautiful private gardens of the complex.
Playa de Sabanillas also famous for its beach bars and beach restaurants and water sports is a 15 min walk or 5 minute drive from the apartment.
The nearest Airport is Malaga International Airport and is a 40 minute drive to Puerto da la Duquesa. The nearest Motorway is the A-7 and Port Tarifa is approximately 50 Kilometres away from the apartment. Public transport via bus or taxi is available but not necessary once you have arrived at Duquesa
Puerto de la Duquesa is relaxing and convenient for bars, good restaurants and a real feel of Spain. If you want a more lively night life then Puerto Banus or Marbella is only a 20 minute Taxi ride or drive away.
Activities in the area include sea and pier fishing, golf, sailing, swimming, wind surfing, horse riding, cycling, water skiing, snorkelling, day trips by coach and much more. The tourist information centre is on the door step ready to make your holiday complete.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 3 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
4 Sep 2017 - 29 Oct 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
30 Oct 2017 - 1 Apr 2018
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Minimum age for renters, pets allowed. Book through owners Howard and Jane Bowler. 25% deposit required at time of booking, full payment required 8 weeks prior to your stay.
Preferred change over day is Saturdays. Keys to the apartment can be collected from Duquesa Estates on the day of arrival after 4 pm please where possible. Key code will be provided out of office hours.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The property is just two minutes walk from the beach and boasts two swimming pools. Our apartment has an amazing view of the marina and sea beyond. We are only 20 minutes from Gibraltar and 25 minutes from Marbella. If you love golf there are plenty of local courses to enjoy for amateurs and professionals alike. Fishing and all water sports are on the door step in this peaceful yet lively corner of the Costa Del Sol.”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- theme parks
- winery tours
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bedroom 1 has its own bathroom with spa bath/shower, wash hand basin and WC. Bedroom 2 also has its own bathroom with bath/shower, wash hand basin and WC
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a good king size bed and fitted wardrobes. Bedroom two has two generous single beds and fitted wardrobes. Both bedrooms overlook the boats in the marina.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is Self Catering with all amenities including a fully fitted kitchen. There is an allocated parking bay on the ground floor, access via electronic key fob. Outside: There are two shared swimming pools to enjoy with sunbeds and showers available around the pool area. The apartment also benefits from private access to the beach through beautiful gardens. Utility Room: In the Utility Area to the rear of the kitchen there is a small drying area, washing machine, iron and ironing board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All room towels are provided with the exception of beach towels. The room is cleaned and the linen changed weekly by Duquesa Estates, a local Management Company within walking distance of the apartment, only phone call away should you need help or advice Other: The spacious balcony has comfortable seating that includes a settee and two chairs. There is also a dinning table and 4 chairs for a relaxing morning cup of tea or evening glass of wine whilst you watch the world go by.