House in Nerja, Costa del Sol, Spain - Quiet Location 10 Minute Walk To The Beach
Beautiful townhouse fully equipped set in a quiet location. Beautiful terrace with mountain views. Small urbanization with a wonderful pool. 10 minute walk to the beach, supermarkets and tennis club.
About the Owner
My name is Linda and I have been enjoying holidays in Nerja for over twenty years with my family.
We bought the house so we as a family could enjoy our holidays together. I hope you enjoy the house as much as we do.
Guestbook comments from the owner
" Wonderful time the house was great " Ashling from London.
" We had a great time and want to stay for three weeks next year " Edna from Dublin
From the Owner
“We fell in love with Nerja because it has kept it's character and traditions . They have many fiestas which are supported tremendously by the local community and great fun to join in. There is a great number of restaurants and tapas bars throughout the town, something to suit all tastes. The house is easily accessible as we are less than one hours drive from Malaga airport.”
Activity and Interests
10 minute walk to the beach at Burrianna. Wonderful fish restaurants and an eclectic selection of bars and restaurants. If Yoga is your thing there is Yoga on the beach 2/3 a week in the mornings. Kayaking,canoeing and snorkelling if you feel active. Sunbeds and massages if you want to just chill out.
Malaga airport is within an hours drive.
A car is not essential town,beach and shops are within walking distance.
There is also a local bus you can take to town.
We are situated on the outskirts of the centre of town , you can walk into the town in about 15 minutes. The famous caves of Nerja are in the next village of Maro about 15 minute walk or jump on the bus. They do tours and hold concerts deep in the caves .
There are two supermarkets 10 minute walk away both stock fresh fish ,meat with bakeries. The local hotel offers an exchange if you need it and all the banks are in town. We are a short walk from the bus station if you fancy going a little further for a day. Frigiliana in the mountains is worth a visit to taste the local wine and olives. Get the bus up and walk back through the dried river bed.
- Booking Notes:
Once you have confirmed your booking a deposit will be required. Six weeks before your stay the balance will become due.
Change over days are flexible please confirm WHEN MAKING YOUR BOOKING.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We are a short walk from Burrianna Beach ,we provide beach towels and umbrellas so you can travel light. Burrianna has a great selection of Beach restaurants,ice cream parlours which are so popular with the Spanish people and bars. For those who prefer a more active holiday, we are close to Baviera Golf Course and tennis courts are close by. If you prefer cultural the Picasso Museum in Malaga and the Alhambra Palace in Granada are within an hours drive.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with WC and bath/shower situated on 1st floor . Bathroom with WC and shower situated on the lower floor. WC only situated on ground floor.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 Double bedroom with double bed and a private terrace situated on 1st floor. Bedroom 2 Twin bedroom with 2 single beds situated on the 1st floor Bedroom 3 Twin bedroom with 2 single beds and outside terrace situated on the lower floor.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The house is very well equipped for your stay. Parking is available at the front of the house. Town and the beach are a short walk. There are two supermarkets also with 10 minutes of the house. Tennis courts are also 10 minutes walk away. Outside: There is a garden at the front and rear of the house. The pool is shared within our small urbanization. Access to the pool is from the rear of the house with a key provided at the property. The roof terrace has sunbeds, umbrella, table chairs,and a bar B Que. The terrace from the living room has table and chairs. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels are provided. Beach towels also available. Other: Large roof terrace with sunbeds and outside shower views to the sea and mountains overlooking the pool. Large spacious sitting room situated on lower floor nice and cool on a hot summers day, ceiling fan and leads out to rear terrace and garden.