House in Killin, Stirling, Central Scotland - Village Location, Near Loch Tay, Nearby Restaurants, Walking and Fishing Breaks
Large and beautifully furnished holiday home located in the village of Killin, just off the main street, nearby attractions such as the Falls of Dochart and Finlarig Castle ruins. The house is also a short walk from all local shops, restaurants and amenities. Loch Tay is a short drive away, where guests can enjoy fishing or boating. The mountains seen from the upper bedrooms can also be reached easily and are great for hiking. The house itself features a games room with table tennis table and home cinema. Most of the rooms, including the kitchen and master bedroom also have plasma televisions. The property is newly furnished to a high standard. Ideal for large groups, or families, looking for somewhere to enjoy a relaxing stay with all modern comforts. Wi-Fi is available throughout.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Edinburgh Airport (66 miles), Car Hire essential.
Lochearnhead (8 miles), fishing, Rob Roy Way
Balquhidder (14 miles), Rob Roy's Grave, Creag an Turic
Crieff (26 miles), Drummond Castle, Innerpeffray Library
Stirling (37 miles), Stirling Castle, Wallace Monument, Bannockburn Centre
Many shops including Killin outdoor shop, tourist information, the Wee Sweetie Shop selling traditional sweets,
Restaurants include The Old Smiddy, Capercaillie restaurant and the Bridge of Lochay Hotel.
Sights of interest include the Falls of Dochart, Finlarig Castle Ruins, Moirlanich Longhouse, and further afield the Crannog Centre and Loch Tay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
On confirmation of booking a deposit of 20% of price of accommodation is due. The balance is due 1 month before arrival. An additional £300 refundable good housekeeping deposit is added to this balance payment. The refundable deposit will be returned to the guests once the house has been cleaned and checked.
Changeover day flexible. 7 nights minimum. Arrival time: 4pm, Departure time: 10pm. This is fixed to allow for cleaning of the property.
Notes on prices:
There is an additional £300 refundable good housekeeping deposit due on booking. There is a 7 night minimum booking.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom with shower, wc. Main bathroom with jacuzzi bath, shower, wc. 3rd bathroom with shower, wc. All with high quality fixtures.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 4 double bedrooms (1 en-suite), with high quality furnishings. 1 single child's bedroom.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: Patio area to the front of the property and small garden area. Utility Room: Washing machine and dryer, ceiling mounted pulley drying line for wet clothes Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided. For stays longer than one week, extra towels and linen can be provided. The property is cleaned following every stay, and checked before arrival. Other: Downstairs seating area, with sofa seating. Hallway with spiral staircase