Villa in Dalyan, Aegean Region, Turkey - Quiet Residential Area In The Centre Of Dalyan And Yet Just Minutes From Local Amenities.
This is a brand new 5 bedroom villa, built, furnished and equipped to a very high standard, located in the centre of Dalyan, giving easy access to shops, bars, restaurants. The villa has a contemporary feel and is light and airy inside, with sliding patio doors to outside on ground floor levels. All bedrooms are en-suite,. Downstairs is open plan, with fitted kitchen and breakfast bar; and integral living/dining room. One of the bedrooms is on the ground floor and is built and is equipped to cater for those with a disability and wheel chair use. There is a ramp for wheelchair access to the villa. The living room is furnished with modular sofas in beige, off set with a turquoise chaise lounge. All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes with plenty of storage space. The downstairs hallway has unique blue neon lighting.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(1 traveller reviews)
We were picked up from the airport and 15 mins into the journey the driver stopped at a shop and got us all much needed bottles of water (which was unexpected but greatly appreciated!). We arrived at the Villa and were shown around. There were some people working in the Villa but they explained what they were doing and were only there for about 10 mins. The kids all decided which room to have and then they all went into the pool which was fantastic. The pool was attended to everyday and the gardens looked after once a week. We met the owner (Haci) who explained to us where to go and advised us if we would like to take any trips he would be at hand to organise. The Villa is ideally situated to the centre of town and a 2 minute walk to the Migros. From start to finish we all had a fantastic holiday in a superb Villa (like a home from home) and we would definitely recommend to friends and family and we will be booking again. Sean, Rachel & family
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The following can be arranged for guests: jeep safaris, sea kayaking, white water rafting, yoga, massage and reiki healing, relationship counselling and tarot card reading.
Dalyan is famous for its wonderful beach which is 7ms long, where the loggerhead turtles lay there eggs. The beach can be accessed by Dolmus (mini bus) to Iztuzu beach. There is a turtle sanctuary here that is eel worth visiting.
The other end of the beach (Turtle Beach) is accessed by an unforgettable boat trip through the reed beds (African Queen was filmed here).
The local airport is Dalaman, which is a 30 minute drive to/from the villa. There are flights here several times week from most UK airports. We are happy to meet you at the airport and take you back there at the end of your holiday. There is normally a charge of £75 for this, but as this is our first season we are happy to include free transfers in the cost of the villa rental.
There is no need to hire a car as you can everywhere locally on foot, by Dolmus or by boat!
The nearest town is Ortaca, which is about 15 minutes by Dolmus. They have a nice bazaar there on Fridays. the Dalyan bazaar is on Saturday in the centre of the town.
Goecek is a delightful village 30 minutes away with a marina full of very expensive boats, frequented by the rich and famous. We can arrange for a day 12 Island boat trip for you, with your own boat, complete with a captain who will also cook your lunch.
Fethiye and its famous fish market are a must, as is Saklikent Gorge.
There are many wonderful restaurants in Dalyan, some overlooking the river and rock tombs, some in the Mosque square and some on the outskirts, such as Ley Ley (stork), Golbasi and Ecin Club (both overlooking lakes, with live in fish and turtles!).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 2 Jul 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
3 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
3 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
I will e-mail you a booking form to complete and return, along with the deposit of £500. The balance is to be paid 10 weeks before the holiday.
Check out is normally 10am. A later evening check out may be possible if there are no incoming guests. This is an additional cost of £50.
Provision of beach towels for your use during your stay in the rental price.
Transfers provided at an additional cost on request.
Please contact owner
Notes on prices:
Prices are in GBP (pounds sterling)
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- All bedrooms are en-suite. 4 bedrooms have WC, washbasin and shower. One bedroom has WC, washbasin and bath. There is a separate WC on the ground floor level.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (ground floor: disability access): double bed (can be changed to 2 singles if required. Bedroom 2 (first floor): double bed Bedroom 3: (first floor) double bed Bedroom 4: (first floor): 2 single beds Bedroom 5 (second floor): 3 single beds
- Balcony ...
- 1 bicycles
- Outside: The pool runs the whole width of the front of the villa and is accessed via steps rather than a ladder. There is plenty of poolside space with sun loungers and 2 large umbrellas. The pool is private. There is a balcony for those needing shade and this also runs the whole width of the villa, and is furnished with table and chairs. There is a brick built barbecue. Utility Room: The utility room is on the ground floor and houses the washing machine, ironing board, iron, vacuum clear, mop and bucket, brush and dustpan, laundry basket and pegs. There is plenty of shelving for linens. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All house linens are provided. POOL/BEACH TOWELS ARE ALSO PROVIDED (giving you extra kilos when packing!) The villa is cleaned for your arrival. Additional cleaning can be arranged (e.g. mid stay clean and change of linen) for an additional charge.