Apartment on Montana Verde, Siesta, above Santa Eulalia, Ibiza, Balearic Islands
Enjoy fabulous views from our top-floor flat in a quiet, gated residential area located in the hills above the town of Santa Eulalia in the north of Ibiza. From a height of over 200m, on a clear day you can see Mallorca beyond the island of Tagomago. By evening, you’ll be entranced by the town’s glittering harbour, the lights of the countryside fincas and the stars. The fully furnished accommodation comprises a lounge/dining room with American kitchen, bathroom with shower, and double bedroom with king size bed. The outdoor dining area/ terrace is accessed from both lounge and bedroom. Within the landscaped community you have the use of the luxury swimming pool with its own beautiful views, tennis courts and private parking.
About the Owner
About Paul Simon
Musician and DJ.
Paul Simon purchased this apartment in 2004
Why Paul Simon chose Ibiza
It has the wow factor, located in the countryside, panoramic views over Ibiza in a private gated complex, yet close to the bars and restaurants of Santa Eularia.
From the Owner
“It has the wow factor, located in the countryside, panoramic views over Ibiza in a private gated complex, yet close to the bars and restaurants of Santa Eularia.”
Activity and Interests
You can walk to the beach from this property ,15 mins downhill, a lovely sandy beach with great views of Santa Eulalia. There are other pretty beaches close by all of them sandy and clean. We do, however, advise car hire to enjoy the best of what Ibiza has to offer.
Siesta 800 meters
Santa Eulalia 1kms
San Carlos 6kms
Ibiza Airport 20 mins, 18 kms.
Ibiza Town and Port 15 mins 12 kms.
Siesta is the nearest village - 800metres.
Santa Eulalia nearest town- 1 km.
Cala Llonga next nearest resort 1.5 kms.
Ibiza Town 12 kms 15 mins.
Mini Supermarket 800m.
Restaurants - nearest international 500m.
Bars, Cafes, other restaurants, Italian, Indian, Thai, Fusion, international, Spanish, 80m
Chemist, bakery 900m.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£303|
Booking Notes: We ask for a deposit of 50% of total price to confirm your booking. Balance paid in advance or in cash on arrival. There is a returnable security deposit of € 350.
Changeover Day, preferably Saturday.
We ask for a deposit of 50% of total price to confirm your booking. Balance paid in advance or in cash on arrival. There is a returnable security deposit of € 350.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- not suitable for children ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite- bathroom with shower, wash basin, WC.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: King size bed with French doors leading out to terrace with fabulous views across Ibiza.There is a large settee in the lounge with supplied single bedding.
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: A light, airy, newly built apartment with a open plan kitchen, dining, living area with large Windows opening out onto the best views across Santa Eulalia, the marina and all the way up the coast as far as Cala San Vicente. Straight ahead the view reaches up to San Juan and to the left to San Rafael. The bedroom is a pleasant size with a king size bed, plentiful wardrobe space and double French doors leading onto the terrace. The bathroom has all requirements for comfort and plentiful hot water. The large communal pool is usually quiet and there is plenty of space for sunbathing with sunbeds and sunshades. There is a tennis court for your use and plenty of parking Outside: On the terrace there is dining for 4-6. The apartment is in a gated community which is quiet, safe and relaxed with an intercom system for opening the electric gate. Shared pool with large terrace and with plentiful sunbeds and sunshades. There are numerous plants and trees for natural shade. The apartment is unsuitable for those with mobility problems.