Villa in Latchi, Polis, Paphos (South Cyprus) - Peaceful Location, 5 Minutes Stroll To The Beach, 1000 Sq M Garden
The villa is located in a peaceful, exclusive area, just 300 metres from the beach. A short distance away are the famous 'Baths of Aphrodite' and the untouched beauty of the Akamas National Park. The nearby fishing village of Latchi is renowned for its excellent tavernas serving fresh fish and traditional Cypriot dishes. This comfortable and luxurious villa is just a 5 minute stroll away from the beach. It is set in its own spacious gardens and borders open countryside at the rear; sea and mountain views are enjoyed from the balconies. The 8m x 4m private pool has a safety fence, invaluable for those with children. The villa is surrounded by private lawns, sun terraces and a BBQ/shaded terrace, perfect for outdoor dining on balmy evenings. The garden is bordered by mature flowering shrubs and fruit trees bearing lemons, mandarins and pomegranates. The villa is furnished to a high standard and benefits from full air-conditioning and central heating, ensuring a comfortable stay in any season.
Top Traveller Review
Great villa in peaceful and relaxing surroundings
About the Owner
We live in a small fishing village on the Lizard Peninsula, South west Cornwall with our three young boys. Simon is a retired fisherman and I was a primary school teacher until I gave up my post to look after our children and concentrate on managing our holiday properties. We are a small, family owned and run business and we are delighted to say that many of our guests return again and again.
4.8 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
We arrived late on the Saturday and reached the villa with no problems. Maria kindly organised a taxi to pick us up from the airport and he was familiar with the villa. We even had a small stop off at a 24hour bakery to grab a few things we wanted. Once we got to the villa our welcome pack was there which we were grateful for.
The villa itself is modern and clean. The AC (once we figured out how to turn it on!) was a life saver! The following morning we couldn't wait to jump into the pool which is a brilliant size. We needed to clean out the pool a little as it doesn't have a cover but it wasn't a problem and it was also professionally cleaned during our stay. The gardeners were also very friendly. We walked along the beach to explore the restaurants on offer. There were plenty of choices. We cannot recommend Latchi watersports centre enough. We had such a fun time parasailing and then enjoying a tube ride. Our trip was only a short one but we definitely hopefully to be back in the future.
Great villa in peaceful and relaxing surroundings
The villa is well equipped and has everything you could need. We especially loved the garden and the pool - such a fantastic outside space, and very relaxing. It is ideally situated for the town of Latchi and Aphrodites baths. Fiona was so helpful ahead of our trip, giving us very clear instructions as to how to find the villa and offering valuable advice. We had a wonderful time and hope to go back!
This lovely villa is situated at the end of a cul de sac, next to open fields and only 10 mins walk from the nearest shore. It is ideally situated for the town of Latchi and Aphrodites baths and country park.
It is ideal for couples and families with young children, with a fenced pool and well stocked toy cupboard!
WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL AND PERFECT
I KEPT TELLING STEVE THAT THIS WAS THE BEST HOLIDAY I HAVE EVER HAD. THE ACCOMMODATION WAS PERFECT AND I COULD NOT FAULT IT. THERE WAS EVERYTHING I COULD HAVE WANTED. IT IS SPOTLESSLY CLEAN AND VERY COMFORTABLE. THE POOL WAS A BIG PLUS FOR US AND WE WENT IN IT EVERY DAY. TO LOCATION IS A VERY SHORT DRIVE FROM LATCHI. 5 MINUTES AT THE MOST. I DROVE BECAUSE STEVE IS BLIND AND THERE ARE NO PAVEMENTS BUT OTHERWISE WE WOULD HAVE WALKED. THIS IS A PERFECT PLACE FOR COUPLES AND FAMILIES WITH VERY GOOD AMENITIES NEARBY. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There are several watersports centres nearby, offering a variety of activities - including scuba diving. We'll be happy to provide contact details.
The villa is located a 5 minute stroll (approximately 300 metres) away from the sea. A few minutes' drive leads to the picturesque village of Latchi with its welcoming cafes and restaurants where you can enjoy excellent food whilst admiring the beautiful view across Chrysochou Bay. The beach close to the Anassa Hotel is stunning (approx 1km away). Latchi also offers an excellent range of watersports activities.
The nearest airport is Paphos, approximately one hour by car. Alternatively, Larnaca Airport is approximately two and a half hours by car. Car hire is advised. The nearest ferry port is Limassol, approximately two hours by car.
The picturesque fishing village of Latchi is approximately 2km away. At the harbour, boats can be hired for fishing trips and excursions alongside extensive water sports facilities. Nearby are the legendary Baths of Aphrodite, where the goddess of love and beauty used to meet her beloved Adonis. The bustling town of Polis is just a few minutes drive away, there is a large supermarket here and the beautiful old town centre has many bars and restaurants.
Latchi offers a range of amenities such as grocery and souvenir shops, restaurants, cafes and bars overlooking the marina. The water sports centre offers a wide range of activities and boats are available for private hire as well as organised excursions along this beautiful stretch of coast.
Nearby Polis is a traditional Cypriot town and offers a range of amenities such as supermarkets, banks, international restaurants, shops and nightlife. Polis archaeological museum hosts an extensive range of fascinating exhibits. Activities near Latchi - water sports, walking holidays, horse riding, rural/countryside retreats, golf within 30 mins drive, beach relaxation, fishing, cycling holidays.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of 25% is required to secure your booking. The balance, plus refundable breakages deposit of £100, is payable 8 weeks prior to departure. The breakages deposit will be returned promptly after your visit (subject to a satisfactory property inspection). The villa is available after 3 pm on the day of arrival and is to be vacated by 10am on day of departure.
The changeover day is flexible. The villa is available from 3 pm on day of arrival and is to be vacated by 10 am on day of departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Ground floor: shower room with shower, basin and wc. First floor: bathroom with bath, bidet, basin and wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Ground floor: bedroom with patio doors leading onto sun terrace (king size bed). First floor: bedroom with private balcony (king size bed) and cot, twin room with private balcony.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is very family friendly, the pool has a specially designed children's safety fence. A cot and highchair are provided on request at no additional cost. The villa benefits from full air-conditioning and central heating and at least one window in every room has a fly screen so that windows can be left open to allow a comfortable night's sleep. The villa also has shutters. Outside: The villa has a large, private garden with several terraces (including shaded areas) so privacy can be found even when holidaying in a group. The gardens feature a large lawned area and is bordered by mature flowering shrubs and fruit trees (please help yourselves!) There is a BBQ, chairs on the front terrace and a dining table and chairs on the side terrace - perfect for al fresco dining. The large 8m x 4m private swimming pool has a ladder leading into the shallow end. There is a specially designed children's safety fence surrounding the pool with a self closing gate. Utility Room: Under stairs storage area. Garage used to store inflatables, BBQ and toys. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Additional cleaning/change of towels may be available on request. Other: Linen and towels are included, beach towels are also provided for guests. The villa is cleaned in between lets. Additional cleaning/change of towels may be available on request.