Villa in Raposeira, Nr. Altos de Raposeira, near Vila Do Bispo, Western Algarve, Portugal - Seclude Setting Within Easy Access Of The Beach And National Park
Casa do Monte is situated on a hill overlooking the unspoilt village of Raposeira on the western end of the Algarve, about 80 minutes drive from Faro Airport and about 15 minutes from Sagres. Casa do Monte is a beautifully appointed, detached, private villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms/shower rooms, private pool & hot tub. Spacious and well furnished accommodation; Fully equipped dining kitchen; Spacious lounge with double sofa bed; Large dining conservatory; Bedroom 1: master bedroom with king sized bed (ensuite); Bedroom 2: Second double with shower room opposite; Bedroom 3: 2 single beds with bathroom opposite.
About the Owner
Welcome to our holiday home in Raposeira! Casa do Monte is owned by our family and we have long enjoyed holidays in this beautiful, unspoilt part of the Algarve. We are delighted to share this well appointed home with our guests and will do our best to ensure that you enjoy your time there as much as we do.
From the Owner
“The Western Algarve has the best of all worlds, we believe- access to some of the most beautiful beaches and most dramatic coastline in the Algarve without the crowds which frequent the more touristy areas. Raposeira is a traditional Portuguese village which has retained its charm while welcoming holiday makers. Beaches, golf courses, and rolling hills are all within easy reach.”
Activity and Interests
Approximately 15 minute drive to beautiful sandy beach at Salema. Many other beaches within a short drive.
Extensive surfing available at Sagres, approximately 15 minutes drive.
Approximately 80-90 minute drive from Faro airport. Car hire recommended.
Casa do Monte is 5-10 minute gentle walk to Raposeira, a small village which has a cafe, a church and a small shop.
Raposeira is a short drive to Praia de Luz (approx 10-15 minutes) and Lagos (approximately 20 minute drive)
Additional pricing information
|Towel and bed linen||£45|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Please contact Ann Marie Cousins to book, or if you have any enquiries.
25% non refundable deposit required on booking. Balance due 30 days before arrival. £250 security deposit to be paid with balance and returned within 7 days of satisfactory check out.
Preferred changeover day is Saturday, though we are happy to consider alternative changeover days.
Notes on prices:
Please contact us if you wish to enquire about holidays longer than 7 days, as we are happy to consider bookings of differing length.
Non refundable booking deposit of 25% is required to secure the booking. The balance and the security deposit of £250 is payable 30 days before arrival.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Casa do Monte is a unique property: it is well appointed and is very comfortably fitted out with everything you will need for a hassle free holiday. It stands in its own generous grounds, with a private pool, manicured gardens with fruit trees and a folly, as well as a large, private uncultivated part of the grounds.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to master bedroom is a well appointed spacious shower room, with double sinks, wc and large shower. Opposite bed 2 is a shower room with wc and sink Opposite bed 3 is a family bathroom with wc, bidet, sink and shower over the bath
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with king sized bed, large en-suite & French doors onto sheltered terrace Bedroom 2 is a double with shower room opposite & doors onto terrace Bedroom 3 is a twin with bathroom opposite & doors onto terrace Double sofabed in sitting room
- Golf ...
- Outside: Large, secluded garden (approx 2 acres), with cultivated area with many fruit trees (approx 0.5 acres). Private, covered swimming pool and hot tub. Utility Room: Freezer in outhouse. Large number of pool and beach toys available. Clothes airer and clothes line. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen provided and changed weekly. Property cleaned in full on departure. Additional cleaning can be provided for an additional charge: please enquire.