Villa in Busot, Nr. El Campello, Costa Blanca North, Spain - Near Unspoilt BeachesOf El Campello And San Juan, Only 25 Mins To Alicante Airport
This exclusive detached villa is located just outside the Spanish village of Busot. It has 3 double bedrooms, all with air conditioning (one with a jacuzzi en suite) and 3 further house bathrooms. It has a Large swimming pool and is set in delightful private gardens.
The nearby village of Busot is convenient for bars, restaurants and amenities. To include large community pool, Tennis courts and five aside football pitches There is a limited bus service which stops at the front gate and travels from Busot to Muxamiel,
Alternatively, you may fancy a stroll along the picturesque promenade of El Campello to enjoy a seaview meal or drink.
If you havent hired a car l can put you in touch with a driver who will pick you up from the airport and drop you at the villa you can discuss prices for shopping ect with him.
The villa is also close to Bonalba golf club (2km) or you could take a culture trip to the vibrant city of Alicante. The water/ theme and nature parks of Benidorm are only a 25 minutes drive away and the nearby famous caves of Canelobre are also well worth a visit.
At only 25 mins from Alicante airport or just over 1 hour from Murcia airport, the villa is a perfect base for exploring the Costa Blanca coastline or simply relaxing by the pool.
Top Traveller Review
Spacious clean villa, very private.
About the Owner
Owned from new as a family holiday home, much loved by my children and grandchildren.
Been in business for many years in Yorkshire and now my son has taken over my hair and beauty business.
4.6 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
Spacious clean villa, very private.
We enjoyed 8 nights here. Booking and arriving at the villa was very well coordinated with the owner, and we felt confident of our choice. The villa is clean and spacious and well maintained with a lovely clean private pool and plenty of pool furniture. Good BBQ area. Facilities like washing machine, dishwasher and large fridge freezer was really useful. Roy the key holder is very nice and helpful and made checking into the villa very smooth. A car is essential to make the most of the area and for getting essentials like bread as the village of Busot is too far up the mountain road to walk. Beautiful mountain drives and the village of Busot Is 10 minutes away with wonderful views with couple of good restaurants, a visit to the caves in Busot and to GuadalesIt (1hr away) a must. Would recommend villa as long as you don't mind driving as good base for mountains and also beach 10-15 minute drive away and a good base for seeing real Spain. We found it an oasis for spending days by the totally private pool away from it all.
There was 8 of us staying at the villa and we all loved it, the villa was very clean and well maintained and the pool area was great. Roy (the key holder) met us from the plane and was a gentleman from the very start, he was very accommodating, took us shopping and to visit the local towns. I would recommend car hire. The only down side is there was only air conditioning in 2 bedrooms but aside from that everything was great, I'd recommend this villa 100% .
We had a great stay at this villa, Joy was very accommodating from the start and we started our stay on a Thursday. When we arrived, there was a welcome pack with all the essentials. The villa is vast with lots of space both inside and out. The pool was a good size and there was a great BBQ area that you could sit out of an evening. You are only 10 minutes from El Campelo which is a pretty seaside town with lots of good restaurants. The villa was clean and well maintained.
Wonderful stay in lovely Villa
We had a brilliant week, the villa was just as in the photos with very good wi-fi and plenty of space. The swimming pool was large and not overlooked at all. We especially enjoyed swimming at night with the underwater lights on and appreciated the swimming towels that were provided.
We hired a car from Alicante airport and it was a very easy drive to the villa. We visited El Campello and enjoyed the beach.
We recommend a visit to Cova del Canelobre, a cave up in the hills past Busot. The views from the car park were great and the cave was worth seeing.
Vi blev mycket nöjda med huset. Det var välstädat och bra utrustat.
Vi fick telefonnummer till kontaktperson som mötte upp vid huset, och som vi kunde kontakta under veckan om vi hade några frågor.
För oss var det mycket bra läge med lugna omgivningar, och nära till Alicante. havet, bergsbyar etc med hyrbilen.
Som omväxling mot restauranger så grillade vi i trädgården ett par gånger, vilket fungerade mycket bra.
Bra pool, och bra med dusch och toalett i anslutning till poolen.
Alla i sällskapet var mycket nöjda med boendet.
From the Owner
“Bought in 2002 newly built by a local Spanish builder, didnt want to be on a complex and found this very different styled house, fell in love with it from the moment i went through the door. We have upgraded the main floor area internally and built a new BBQ to include a paella ring, great for alfresco dining. There is a wine cooler fridge in the under build Very peaceful area. Secluded garden surrounded by a wall covered with many colours of the native Bourgainvillea.”
Activity and Interests
The beautiful beach of El Campello is just a short drive away, offering clean safe beaches and an unspoilt promenade with a variety of shops, cafes, Restaurants, bars and other amenities. There is a picturesque Marina where you will find some outdoor sports available. San Juan beach is just as close and offers mile upon mile of warm glorious sands. This little known but popular area is a 'Rare Gem' on the Costa Blanca Coastline.These beaches are a favorite with the Spanish.
Alicante Airport is convenient at only 25 minutes away. Some of our guests also use Murcia airport which is approx a 90 minutes Drive. Car hire is recommended, but if you prefer, we do have available a driver who will take you to shops, beaches ,ect discuss timings and prices directly with him.
El Campello Town and Beach is only 4Km (10 mins Drive) away. Muxamiel Village is 5 mins drive. Benidorm, Terra Mitica, Aqualandia and Mundamar all within 30 mins. The Caves of Canelobre just a 10 min drive from the Villa. The nearest bar is a 10 minute walk from the villa. Limited bus service to Busot and Muxamiel at the front gate, check timings at the bus stop.
Car hire is strongly recommended to truly appreciate the area and to enjoy all of the local facilities.The beach in Campello is clean and safe,Spanish people favour this area.
Muxamiel is an old town with lovely buildings,lots of restaurants who serve menu del dia, menu of the day for between 7 and 10 euros for a 3 course meal inc wine and or soft drinks.
Local taxi services are reasonably priced.
A Pushchair is available ,and car chair aged from birth to approx 8 years also 2 Cots are provided
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
24 Jun 2017 - 9 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
A 25% non refundable deposit is required at time of booking. The balance is due 6 weeks before departure together with a £250 security/damage deposit which is refundable providing there is no damage or excessive cleaning.
The change over day is flexible. Many flights are cheaper if you avoid weekends. Arrival from 4pm and departure by 10am unless other times are requested.
we do try to accommodate wherever possible.
Notes on prices:
no extra charges for Easter or half term.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“My property is safe with a high wall surrounding the whole garden making it exceptionally private. The under build is a cool area where all can relax in the shade, there are toys for the young children.....the pool area can be watched from here. The bus from Muxamiel to Busot stops near the front gate, checkout the bus times on the post.”
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Wood Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- recreation centre
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain climbing
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, main floor off entrance hall
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Jacuzzi, Bidet, en-suite to master bedroom
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, house bathroom
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Outdoor Shower, basement shower and toilet convenient for pool area/shower
- All Bathrooms are fitted to a high standard Ground floor Bathroom with toilet, sink & shower First floor house Bathroom with sink, toilet bidet & shower. Basement Bathroom & shower for easy access to the Pool & Garden.......extra shower near pool to remove oils prior to using the pool........remember sun cream destroys pool chemicals.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, air conditioned
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, please ask if you require cots, air conditioned
- occasional bedroom in underbuild - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6+2 babies (3 Bedrooms)2 cots are available new for 2017 all bedrooms are fully air conditioned Notes on bedrooms: Master Bedroom has a King Size Bed,walk in wardrobe & En-Suite Bathroom Bedroom 2 has a Queen Size Bed, fitted Wardrobes and Balcony Bedroom 3 has Twin Beds and fitted wardrobes. Cots are available. There are two spare occasional beds in the under build.
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Tennis ...
- All bedrooms are air conditioned. There are plenty of large windows to allow free flow of air. 2 Hairdryers are provided.We will leave plenty of towels so that you dont have to bring them with you, but if you use please wash and hang on the line so that its easy for the change over. Outside: There is a Japanese style garden to the front pebbled with a variety of Plants and Trees The back garden has a variety of shrubs and plants to the border areas.An orange tree and an olive tree overlooks the pool. It has a large patio area with immediate access to the Basement with toys and seating . Large Swimming pool approx size 15 ft x 32 ft . 6 sun loungers, 2 tables,8 chairs & a new stone built BBQ with paella ring for alfresco dining, plastic glasses are provided for safety (please dont take glass down to the pool)one broken glass can spoil your holiday if you step on it.... Please remove all cushions when not in use (left for your comfort) but the sun destroys and bleaches them. Lower umbrellas when leaving the villa, the wind can steal them away. THANK YOU. Utility Room: Washing machine and an ironing board, iron and airer are provided. There are washing lines located in the garden to the side of the villa under the car port. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / The property is cleaned prior to your stay. Hand towels/ bath towels/ T towels /beach towels and a change of sheets are provided.A washing machine, clothes line, iron & ironing board are also provided,please wash sheets if you change them. Other: There is a large Basement with 2 settees in the shade of the under build leading directly onto the pool and garden area.Where you can sit and watch the children play. A bathroom with toilet, sink and shower is also conveniently placed.