Villa in Drymonas, Lefkas, Greek Islands, Greece - Of The Hilltop Village Of Drymonas
First floor (100m²):
It consists of a spacious living room with a fireplace, and sliding patio doors that open onto a large veranda. An archway leads to the dining room, another archway leads to the kitchen, and a door opens onto a patio. A kitchen (full cooking facilities including a microwave and a dishwasher). A wooden staircase climbs to a gallery (20m²) floor, a couch-bed there can make the room be used as an extra bedroom. A second wooden staircase descends to the ground floor.
Ground floor (130m²):
1 large double bedroom (200x180cm mattress), very large marble tiled en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi and separate shower and fitted furniture.
1 double bedroom (190x160cm mattress), sliding patio doors open onto a veranda.
1 family bathroom with shower.
1 semi-double twin bedroom(190x130cm mattresses), en-suite bathroom with shower and sliding doors that open onto a terrace
2 separate studios (25m² each), both with a front from an adjoining terrace. There is an interconnecting door. One studio has double bed (190x160cm mattress), and a single couch-bed (190x75cm mattress), and the other studio has a semi-double bed (190x130cm mattress). They both have, en-suite bathroom with shower and a small kitchenette.
A flight of steps descends to a large private kidney-shaped heated (upon request with up extra cost of 150€/ per day) semi-infinity swimming pool, surrounded with wooden decking. A terrace with comfortable sun-beds and other patio furniture overlook the pool to the sea beyond.
Very steer, terraced grounds with lawns, patios of tile and natural stone, and decking.
There is shady patio with a large dining table, a B.B.Q, and steps descending to the studios. The surrounding area is planted with olive trees, cypress and shrubs offering amazing panoramic sea view.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
15 min away from the beach of Agios Nikitas and Kathisma beach
The next village on is Exantheia and only 1.5km away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
A deposit 30% of the total amount of the reservation is required, via bank.
(bank details will be given to you upon confirmation by email)
Check-In time: 14:00
Check-Out time: 12:00
Notes on prices:
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- rain forests
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- water skiing
- 300 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 very large marble tiled en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi and separate shower and fitted furniture.3 bathroom with shower
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 double bedroom, 1 double bedroom, sliding patio doors open onto a verandah. 1 twin bedroom, 2 separate studios (25m² each)
- Outside: A flight of steps descends to a large private kidney-shaped infinity swimming pool (80m²), surrounded with wooden decking. A terrace with comfortable sunbeds and other patio furniture overlook the pool to the sea beyond. Very steer, terraced grounds with lawns, patios of tile and natural stone, and decking. There is shady patio with a large dining table, and steps descending to the studios. The surrounding area is planted with olive trees, cypress and shrubs offering amazing panoramic sea view and a B.B.Q. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: We are cleaning villa every day and we change the towels every 3 days.