Beachfront house, 2 beds, 1 master bed, 1 dormitory style bedroom, Shared pool
Stunning timber 2 bedroom beach house located right on the seafront just 600 yards from the centre of Thorpeness village.
• Open plan living/kitchen/dining area with flat screen TV and highchair available.
• Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer and dishwasher.
• Master bedroom with king size bed and fabulous sea views.
• Bathroom with power shower, wash basin and WC.
• 4 built-in single beds with bedside lights and storage trunks, all under an atmospheric alcove ceiling.
• Pool area, steam room, changing room, showers, and a cloakroom with wash basin and w.c.
• Indoor pool (10 x 5 m) is of a similar depth throughout ( 1.2 m) . It includes a canon jet and electrically operated hard cover over the pool. Beside the heated swimming pool is a spa pool, and beyond that table tennis and a cycling machine. Pilates equipment and plenty of toys for the pool are available to holidaymakers
• With glass on three sides and bi fold doors on to the deck facing the beach and the decking to the south of the pool you can enjoy the atmosphere of an outdoor pool when the sun is shining but enjoy a luxuriously warm swim in mid winter
Outside: Guests can enjoy a bbq in the large fire pit seating area as well as a patio area with table and chairs perfect for al-fresco dining. Guests can park in the 2 gravelled parking spaces at the front of the property.
Linen and WiFi are included in the rental price.
Well behaved dogs are welcome, subject to a £20 surcharge per dog.
*Rates are subject to change until the reservation is confirmed, and are intended as guide prices. Short-breaks (3 or 4 nights) are charged at 75% of the full weekly rental. 5 to 7 nights will be the full weekly rental. Please visit our website www.aldeburghbreaks.co.uk for live rates and availability or give us a call on 01728 451031. A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable on booking.
About the Owner
About Aldeburgh Bay Holidays
Aldeburgh Bay Holidays is a letting agency which specializes in self-catering properties close, and on to the seaside. With an in-house reception, housekeeping and maintenance team we are able to provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Aldeburgh Bay Holidays purchased this house in 2015
Why Aldeburgh Bay Holidays chose Suffolk
What makes this house unique
.All Aldeburgh Bay Holiday Guests are welcome to various discounts when using any of the TA Hotel Collection facilities including 20% off green fees at the award winning Thorpeness Golf Club with its award wining James Braid course.
See here for more details: http://www.aldeburghbayholidays.co.uk/deals.aspx
From the Owner
- Booking Notes:
Please contact owner
Please contact owner
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“.All Aldeburgh Bay Holiday Guests are welcome to various discounts when using any of the TA Hotel Collection facilities including 20% off green fees at the award winning Thorpeness Golf Club with its award wining James Braid course. See here for more details: http://www.aldeburghbayholidays.co.uk/deals.aspx”
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms)
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen / towels provided.