Villa in Pollensa, North Mallorca, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Peaceful Location, 2 Minutes Drive To Pollensa
Villa situated at the crossroads between Pollensa, Puerto Pollensa and Cala San Vicente. A perfect environment to be relaxed, where to spend a good time with your family and with a beautiful view over the Serra Tramuntana mountains. Close to the coves of Cala San Vicente and also close to the beaches of Puerto Pollensa.
The villa, a ground floor house and externally decorated with Majorcan stone, is accessed by a short path. From the plain, where there is a shed for a car, you will reach the covered terrace. And from there to the main entrance direct to the lounge/dining room. The dining room is spacious and light, where there is a small wooden loft. Three double bedrooms, one with double bed, are spacious, with external light and air conditioning. Two bathrooms, one of them en-suite.
The covered terrace is extensive with a large table and chairs to enjoy your meals and a nice barbecue with sink. From the terrace you access directly to the lawn and swimming pool, with a parasol, manually made of palm, and hammock with a view to the fruit trees of the rest of the farm.
About the Owner
I grew up in the marvellous town Puerto Pollensa, in the North of Mallorca. Travelling around has made me learn how special this place is and love it even more.
Actually I live in Puerto Pollensa with my family, we have two children who give us a lot of good reasons every day, because there are wonderful things to discover and enjoy every minute in our precious town.
From the Owner
“The area where the villa is located is very nice and practical, because it is very easy to drive to the main towns and beaches very quickly”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach, Cala San Vicente is at about 2,5Km. The beach of Puerto Pollensa is at 4 Km, and the sandy beach of Alcudia is at 7,5Km.
The Palma airport is at 50Km (45 min). There is a bus stop not far away from the villa, but we strongly recommend to hire a car.
Pollensa is at 3 Km , Cala San Vicente is at 2.5 Km, Puerto Pollensa is at 4.5 Km, Alcudia is at 7 Km
The big supermarket Eroski center and Lidl are both not far away, it is possible to walk
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
25 Sep 2016 - 29 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We ask for a 30% deposit payment to secure the booking and the remaining amount is payed at arrival
We normally prefer Saturday as changeover day but contact me if you have alternately days. In July and August we can´t do any other days.
Notes on prices:
The prices include all the costs and there are no extras except for the pool heating. Please contact me about this.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- There is one bathroom en suite (for bedroom 1) and a family bathroom shared between two bedrooms.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: There are 3 bedrooms. The first one has a bathroom en suite and a double bed. The second one has two single beds. The third one has a queen sized bed.
- Golf ...
- Outside: There is a nice garden with lots of plants. There is one diner table under the covered terrace and a lounge with sofas for sitting next to the table. There is another table made of stone at the pool terrace, sitting here is like being in the nature. Utility Room: There is an utility room next to the kitchen with a washing machine, iron board, iron and place for storage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: We do cleaning every other day and provide fresh towels. We provide bathroom towels, pool towels and also beach towels. All the bed linen is included and changed once a week (or on request). Other: On top of the living room there is a roof bed (double) where one or two people more can sleep, that is because the villa has capacity up to 7 people.