House in Marsal, Porto Colom, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - quiet location, private pool and barbeque
The house Marsal is located only 200m. away from the beautiful sandy beach Cala Marsal. In the area there is a small supermarket and a few restaurants overlooking the beach. The harbour that is within 5 minutes drive, is a charming place to enjoy walks by the sea with restaurants, cafeterias and some boutiques. In the centre you will also find supermarkets, some local shops, banks and a chemist. In Porto Colom is still possible to see the fishermen repairing the nets on the dock. During the summer season you can practice water sports such as diving, sailing, canoeing or rent a bike to discover the charming corners of Porto Colom.
Marsal is a semi-detached villa perfect for family/friends holiday. It’s arranged in three floors and enjoys partial coast and sea views from the covered terrace and two bedrooms. From the hall there is access to the open and luminous living/dining room with doors that open to the covered terrace that enjoys partial sea views. The kitchen counts with a larder and a breakfast table. Bathroom with a bath. Stairs leads to the upper floor that offers three bedrooms. The master bedroom with a double bed, access to a small balcony with sea views and en suite bathroom with hydro massage bath. The other two bedrooms are twins –one with small balcony with sea views-, share a separate bathroom with hydro massage bath. From the hall a stair takes down to the semi-basement floor where is the last bedroom with a double bed and a separate shower room. There is also a spacious room with two sofas, a table, chairs, a kitchen area and utility room with the washing machine.
Air conditioning in the living/dining room and the three bedrooms upstairs with a limited and fixed timetable (21.00h. to 09.00h.).
The lovely pool area. Pool (6m. x 4m. Depth min. 1.10m. max. 1.80m) with Roman steps. Sun terrace at one side of the pool with sun beds; the perfect place to enjoy the long summery day. There is also a table, chairs, a portable barbecue and a table tennis for fun of all the family. From the pool area through a gate, there is a small path that takes the rocks and the sea.
About the Owner
Please ask for Regina, Antonia or Isabel.
From the Owner
“This property is iedal for families or firnds that want to be close to the beach”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Sailing boats, water skiing, power boat rentals, snorkeling, tennis, all available in Porto Colom
The villa is 200 meters from Cala Marçal Beach
There are plenty of other beaches around Porto Colom and easy to reach by car in 10 min drive (S´Arenal, S´Algar) The fantastic and large beach of Es Trenc with his caribbean flair is no more than 30 min. drive.
There are many villages close by, for example the fishing villages Porto Petro (10 km), with a nice harbour and restaurants. Nice Markets are to find in Felanitx and Santanyi, both aprox. 7-15 km away and Porto Cristo with its marvellous coves about 25 km, also very spectacular is the great overview from the monastery Sant Salvador next to Felanitx.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
low season 2016
1 Oct 2016 - 29 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Within 1 week you need to pay a deposit of 30 %. The balance has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
Your check in time is not before 4 pm
Your check out time is not after 10 am.
We ask you kindly to respect these times
Notes on prices:
The following cancellation terms apply:
• Should you cancel your booking more that 70 days before the arrival date: you forfeit 30% of the property price.
• Should you cancel your booking between 69 and 31 days before the arrival date: you forfeit 60% of the property price.
• Should you cancel your booking 30 days or less before the arrival date: you forfeit 100% of the property price.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom en suite to bedroom 1 Bathroom 2- family bathroom Bathroom 3- family bathroom Bathroom 4- shower room
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom1 . Double bedroom Bedroom 2. Twin bedroom Bedroom 3. Twin bedroom Bedroom 4. Twin bedroom
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: Availability of cots, highchairs, extra beds for 5€ each one per night. The first cot and high chair for free. Needs to be ordered Outside: From the living room there is access to the covered terrace with a table and chairs to enjoy al fresco meals overlooking the pool and the open sea. From the covered terrace stairs go down to the lovely pool area. Pool (6m. x 4m. Depth min. 1.10m. max. 1.80m) with Roman steps. Sun terrace at one side of the pool with sun beds; the perfect place to enjoy the long summery day. There is also a table, chairs, a portable barbecue and a table tennis for fun of all the family. From the pool area through a gate, there is a small path that takes the rocks and the sea. Utility Room: Washing machine, ironing-board, electric iron Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed sheets and towels are provided. If the stay is longer than a week, there is a change of linen every week and of towels twice a week. The final cleaning and other costs (electricity, water, gas) are also included in the price.