House in Aubeterre-sur-Dronne, Charente, Poitou-Charentes, France - Situated Down The Village On Walking Distance Of The Square, Artisanal Shops And River With Beach
Sleeps 8, 4 bedroom and a spacious open floorbedroom stone house. Beautiful accommodation located on the edge of the picturesque village of Aubeterre sur Dronne yet close to all the activity you and your family may wish for. This fully equipped house has a large terrace with BBQ. Just above the house taking the stairs you will find the nice private pool overroaming the peaceful environment. The house is set up in several parts which gives privacy if you want. You enter in the large kind living kitchen with big table and fireplace. One double bedroom with television on this level.A large bathroom and toilet.Stairs down to a grot where we built a little bar, next to the salon living room to relax on the couches. TV and DVD.Next the salon a bedroom with 2 single beds.Then stairs to the open floor with a double bed and 2 singles.And one floor up another large bedroom with double bed toilet and shower.
Free Internet is provided
About the Owner
My name is Carmen Hollander, i am Dutch and live in France for 7 years now with my French partner Didier Lafrais who lives in this village all his live.
We own a restaurant (La Taverne) in Aubeterre and a wineshop in Chalais.
We have 2 holidayhouses to rent out (Bellevue et Monolithe), both with private swimming pool.
Off course we can highly recommend our houses,they are spacious and comfortable.
Activity and Interests
A riverbeach is on 300 meter distance, nice walk over the bridge along the river.
Activities as canoeing, tennis, fishing. Beach/snackbar present.
the beach is next to a campside which organises activities for the children
The nearest coast is at the Atlantic ocean on 100 km distance a small 2 hour drive
Bordeaux 80 km 1,5 hour drive
Bergerac 70 km 1.15 h drive
Nearest trainstation is Chalais to go to Angouleme and Bordeaux
If you would discover a bit of the surroundings a car is recommended
80 km from Bordeaux
40 km St Emilion
50 km Angouleme
50 km Perigeux
In the village of Aubeterre you will find several nice restaurants.(We run LaTaverne).A small grocerie, baker and boucher, a bank and some shops where you can find regional products, potterie etc
A big supermarket is 11 km from Aubeterre.
Every Sunday morning there is market on the square.There are several markets in the villages around during the week.
I highly recommend this area its beautiful, quiet and lively during the season
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
For confirmation we will send you a contract and ask 20% in advance
Rest 2 weeks in advance.
Saturday is the changeover the during holidays
Arrivaltime from 16h, Departuretime 10h.
Out of holidays dates are flexible
Notes on prices:
Prices are negociable for periods more than a week
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- horse riding
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 bathrooms and 2 separated toilets Bathroom 1 with big comfortable bath for 2.Separated italien shower.2 sinks Bathroom 2 in one of bedrooms with shower and toilet and bassin separated
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds Bedroom 3 with double bed and bathroom,wc Bedroom 4 open floor with double bed and 2 singles Large bathroom with shower and bath separated. Toilet separated In all rooms place for babybed
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Internet Barbeque at large terrace Barbecue at the private pool Parasols and sun loungers The house has stairs, so we don"t advise it for disabled people Little road down the house which leads to other villages Outside: Pool 10x15 mtrs with roman stairs and excellent view 2 Barbeques ( 1 next pool, 1 on terrace in front of house) Large dining table with parasol Drying area for clothes,towels Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included Other: Small bar in grot next to living room