Apartment in Earls Court, Kensington and Chelsea Area, London, England - Prestigious Garden Square
In addition there is a fully equipped kitchen, a separate study (which is also ideal for a baby in the supplied travel cot), a dining area, a comfy sitting area and a large flat screen TV. You can access the large and well-tended communal garden using a key that we provide and, in suitable weather, this is highly recommended. Our apartment is ideally suited to both families and those without children and is very centrally located, giving easy access to all areas of London. We take great pride in the quality and design of our flats and only offer a five star experience. We sincerely hope you will stay at our apartment and enjoy the buzz of central London living, with the rich combination of past and present culture that sets London apart from virtually every other major city in the world. With great transport links for all areas of London and next door to Chelsea and Knightsbridge for world class shopping, we are in the heart of London's west end. There are a huge choice of restaurants, from great value simple food to Michelin starred decadence. The Thames is only a short distance away and it is well worth considering a boat trip, where you have the best view of the changing faces of London. The London Eye, where you can see all of London and the surrounding areas, is only 25 minutes door to door and is unmissable if you want to get a feel for the size and diversity of our city.
- Nearest tube station (Earls Court): 5 min (walk). - Westminster (for Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square): 10 mins (tube). - West End (for The Theatre District, Covent Garden, Leicester Square): 10 mins (tube). - South Kensington (for the V&A, Science and Natural History museums): 5 mins (tube).
Top Traveller Review
Fabulous Flat Great Location
About the Owner
I live with my wife, three daughters, two cats and a dog (phew!) in Hove, on the South Coast of England. I jointly own our flat in Earls Court Square with my sister, Kate.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Fabulous Flat Great Location
Recently stayed in this fabulous flat, really lovely decor and amazingly comfortable beds! The location was great close to all amenities in a quiet street just round the corner from Earls Court Tube Station. I highly recommend this property as a base to explore London.
Four of us stayed at this georgeous property in March. The decor was exceptional and the rooms well proportioned. Both bedrooms were spacious and very comfortable. Although we were next to the road, there was very little noise. All amenities were close by, including the tube, but a walk into central London on a beautiful day was one of the highlights.
I would highly recommend this property and will definitely return one day!
From the Owner
“We have owned a few flats in Earls Court over the last few years because we like the area, it is very central and because the houses are so beautifully designed, so when one came up on Earls Court Square, we jumped at the chance. Whilst Earls Court itself is a bustling cosmopolitan hub, the square itself is relatively quiet, especially if you treat yourself to a stroll in the private communal garden, weather permitting of course!”
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 1 Jan 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
We have no specific changeover day but please note that, on your day of arrival, the apartment is ready from 4pm and, on your day of departure, we request you vacate by 11am. This gives our cleaners a chance to prepare the apartment for the next guest.
Notes on prices:
We are pleased to offer a 10% discount for stays of 14 days or more.
For stays of less than one week we charge the daily cost. The weekly cost is the daily cost multiplied by six.
£200 booking/security deposit on arrival
First half of rent around 8 weeks prior to your trip
Second half of rent around two weeks prior to your trip
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with bath, thermostatically controlled shower, wc, basin, heated towel rail Shower room with thermostatically controlled shower, wc, basin, heated towel rail
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 adults & 1 small child (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 double bed, ample storage, 2 x zip & link beds Bedroom 2 double bed, ample storage, 2 x zip & link beds Study 1 x bathroom 1 x shower room Kitchen, sitting area and dining area, fully equipped TV's in sitting area and both bedrooms
- Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning and linen change is carried out weekly or after each guest departs. Other: Balcony overlooking sitting room from mezzanine landing Glass floor Study with desk and book shelves