1 x 3 bed sleeping 6 plus 1, plus cot. 1 x 2 bed sleeping 4 plus 1. 1 x 2 bed sleeping 4. Pets welcome free of charge. Walkers paradise.
These cottages were converted in 2003 by the owner/managers who live nearby. They are set in the quiet hamlet of Bolberry (an AONB), 1 mile from the old thatched fishing village of Hope Cove and it's beaches. 1/2 mile from National Trust Bolberry Down and the South West Coast Path. 10 minute drive from the yatching haven of Salcombe and its beaches. 15 minute drive from old market town of Kingsbridge. restaurants, pubs and tea rooms nearby. Pets welcome. Cottages are set off the lane and have plenty of parking. Each of the cottages has their own private, enclosed garden.
About the Owner
My husband and family live 1/2 mile away from the cottages.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Warm & welcoming, lovely cottage in beautiful surroundings. Well thought out for dog owners from the stair gate & enclosed garden to the hose for muddy paws! We will definitely be returning. Lovely local walks. We walked from Bolberry Down along the coastal path to Hope Cove. We found the Hope Cove Cafe which is open every day of the year.
Lovely open fire, good food and positively invites dogs in with dog treats and water available.
Lovely cosy cottage in a great location close to some really great beaches that the dogs loved :-) just wished we had a little longer time to spend there! A great base to explore the local area. The beach hut at Milton sands serves wonderful food and drink after a brisk walk along the great sand beach.
Very welcoming and friendly. Customer care and service is first class.
Beautiful peaceful area. Must visits are Hope Cove, South Milton, Salcombe, Kingsbridge and Dartmouth all within an easy drive. Very dog friendly area.
From the Owner
“The barns went on the market in 2002 and my husband had a vision to convert them into 3 holiday cottages!”
Activity and Interests
1 mile to Hope Cove and its 2 beaches; 15/20 minute walk, less than 5minutes by car. There is parking.
Several beaches and coves along the coast in both directions.
Bus from Hope Cove and Malborough.
Taxis available in the area.
1 mile to village of Hope Cove.
1.5 miles to village of Malborough.
4 miles to town of Salcombe.
6.5 miles to town of Kingsbridge.
Hope Cove: post office/gift shop, pub, cafes, hotel/restaurants.
Malborough: post office/gift shop, pubs, co-op supermarket, petrol station.
Salcombe: pubs, restaurants, chemists, doctors, clothing and gift shops.
Kingsbridge: supermarkets, banks, chemists, takeaways, pubs, restaurants, shops, vets.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
26 Sep 2016 - 3 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
November & December
4 Nov 2016 - 22 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
50% deposit on booking with balance payable 1 month before arrival. Book online www.bolberryfarmcottages.co.uk or by telephone 07718 187469.
Confirmation by email.
Mondays and Fridays. Fridays only in July and August. Arrivals 3pm. Departures 10am.
50% deposit on booking online through owners website www.bolberryfarmcottages.co.uk. 50% balance is taken automatically 1 month before arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The cottages are completely soundproofed from each other due to the nature of the hugely thick walls. There is plenty of parking on the site ideal for boats and trailers. The cottages are safe for children being off the road. They have enclosed gardens and the site has a main gate onto the lane.”
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library ...
- Stereo ...
- Video Library ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- near the sea
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with bath and shower over, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail. Shower room with shower, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Child Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed plus cot if needed (no extra charge). Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with twin beds plus small single if needed (no extra charge).
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Cots, Stair-gates, bed guards and high-chairs available at no extra cost. Dog wash area. Pay phone. Outside: The front door leads straight into the first enclosed section of the garden which is chippings and patio slabs with seating for 2 people. this leads through a gate into a grassed area with a patio with seating for 6 plus 1. both gardens are private. This leads through a gate into a shared garden area with further seating under a pergola. This area adjoins the parking area which is secured by a gate. The cottages are off the lane. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included. Cottage is cleaned weekly with change of towels and linen.