Villa in Javea, Costa Blanca North, Spain - Peaceful Location 8 Mins Drive To Beaches
x'Casa Fistral' is a beautiful 3-bedroomed villa on a flat plot overlooking Javea Golf Club. This private villa which is a well furnished family home comprises of a large lounge/dining room with British satellite TV, DVD and Hifi. 10 x 5 metre swimming pool, fenced in for secuity. BBQ, Petanque court .The villa is situated in a private residential area just 2 minutes walk to the Javea Golf Club where you will find tennis courts, driving range, putting green, pool, bar and restaurant. The villa is ideal for families who want a relaxing peaceful holiday but close enough for the beaches, restaurants and nightlife in town.
Top Traveller Review
Best villa ever !
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
Best villa ever !
I had to complete this feedback after our stay at this gorgeous villa in a fantastic location. It is so well equipped and every comfort is included with a beautiful safe pool and relaxing garden area. Will definitely be returning soon !
Activity and Interests
The Arenal beach in Javea is an 8 min drive and is very good for families. The sandy beach is large and very wide, the water is very shallow and calm as it is in a sheltered bay. The main beach of Moraira, which is a pretty place to visit is 10 mins drive. One of the nicest beaches for small children and also for snorkeling is El Portet close to Moraira.
Javea is situated mid way between Alicante and Valencia airports, approx 1 hours drive. They are serviced by most of the budget airlines. A car is recommended.
The nearest village of Benitachell is less than 5 minutes drive and has a large supermarket, banks, pharmacy and a very distinctive church on the hill. The villa is situated in a private residential area just 2 minutes walk to the Javea Golf Club where you will find tennis courts, driving range, putting green, pool, bar and restaurant.
The bustling Arenal area is surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants. It is a great place to walk along the promenade in the evening where there are various stalls here selling a variety of handmade crafts. Many of the bars have live music and there are several discotheques, where you can dance the night away!
Most water sports are available in the area, along with horse riding, bowls, tennis, golf etc.
A day out to Benidorm just 40 mins. drive, can include visits to: Terra Mitica theme park, Terra Natura - wildlife park, Aqualandia water park, and Mundomar -marine park.
In the evening Benidorm Palace has a world class cabaret show and dinner, the night clubs are open all night! The beautiful city of Valencia is 1 hour away, the third largest city in Spain and is well known for its architecture. The futuristic buildings which house the city of arts and sciences also have the largest aquarium in Europe - The Oceanographic.
For climbers why not take a hike up the Peñon in Calpe, only 332m?
The Costa Blanca is at the heart of Spain's Mediterranean coast and is blessed with a marvellous climate - mild in the winter and with cooling breezes in the summer. The coastline has 170 miles of beaches, valleys of citrus groves and palm covered plains.
There are numerous scenic coves along the Costa Blanca coastline. Granadella and Portichol, with their crystal clear waters, are popular with scuba divers and snorkellers.
The 3 tourist information offices in Javea have a wealth of information on activities and events.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Payment by BACS or cheque. 25% deposit to confirm the booking. Balance to be paid 8 weeks before departure along with a refundable damage deposit of £200.
Smoking is not allowed inside the villa.
Saturday preferred,please contact owners
Arrival after 4pm and vacate by 10am on day of departure, also can be flexible on times, contact owners
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Walk-in shower room en-suite to bedroom 1. Family bathroom with shower over bath. Poolside shower and wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: king size bed. Bedroom 2: super king bed. Bedroom 3: twin beds. All bedrooms have ample wardrobe and cupboard space & mosquito blinds and shutters.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is suitable for people of all ages and is a good family home. Cots and highchairs can be provided. It is child/toddler friendly. Free wi-fi Outside: Doors lead to the outside covered terrace which has a dining table and chairs, a sofa, chairs and coffee table. Outside there is a 10 x 5 pool with Roman steps, and a pretty BBQ area with table and chairs and a fridge, to keep your drinks cold! There is a poolside shower and down some steps is a wc. The spacious poolside area gives you the choice of sitting either on the grass in the shade of the palm tree or making the most of the sun on the terrace. On the lower level is a petanque court (boules)where you can enjoy a friendly game! Balls are provided. There is ample car parking with a shaded car port. Utility Room: washing machine, cupboards and cleaning equipment. Door to garden and pool. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels provided and changed on a weekly basis. Please bring your own beach towels.