Ocean Dream, Apartment in St Ives, Trewidden Road, Cornwall, England - Peaceful location, elevated position short walk to St Ives shops, harbour & beaches
Ocean Dream is a spacious and stylish 3 bedroom apartment situated in an elevated position overlooking St Ives Bay with breath-taking views. The property has a private enclosed garden and terrace area's for use of residents at Trelissick court ideal for families. Ocean Dream is the perfect base to explore the town, situated within a few minutes walk of the shops, numerous beaches the town centre and railway station. The two dedicated parking spaces are in a private car park for residents use only, with easy access from the no-through road avoiding the main pedestrianized town area. The apartment offers free Wifi for guests use, stylishly furnished with all the comforts required for a relaxing break.
Top Traveller Review
Amazing Apartment with Amazing Sea Views
We look forward to any return visits. Tracy & Malc
About the Owner
As visitors to St Ives for over 25 years as a couple and for the last fourteen years with children we have always loved the area for all it has to offer.
We bought our first property in 2013. Bay View (E10377) which has been like a second home and we have been delighted that all our guests have enjoyed it's special qualities.
We bought Ocean Dream (E19565) in 2014 and has been furnished to the same high standard as Bay View. Now it's hard for us to choose which one to stay in, that is unless our guests book first.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Amazing Apartment with Amazing Sea Views
Brilliant week in St Ives staying at the Ocean Dream Apartment. It was a very large modern, clean and well maintained apartment with amazing views of St Ives and the sea. I could have stayed in looked at the views all week but the sun always shines in St Ives, and it was a quick 10min walk to the beach or town. The owners were really nice and very helpful and answered lots of questions I had. I would certainly recommend to family and friends.
I stayed in this flat recently, and was really impressed. The flat is lovely and light, with excellent attention to detail. We wanted to be able to cook meals for ourselves, and found the kitchen wonderfully supplied. The flat has a cozy sitting room with plenty of space to stretch out (there were three of us), with stunning views over St. Ives. It was quiet, but easy to access the main part of the city. I would easily recommend this to others, and would definitely stay there again if again in St. Ives.
From the Owner
“Following the success of our cottage Bay View we decided to buy another property that had that special feel. Ocean Dream is in an apartment in an elevated position boasting some of the best views over St Ives, the patio and garden areas offer a complete peaceful retreat when the town is busy. Set within a 10 minute walk of the magnificent beaches and the town centre where the hustle and bustle of the galleries and shops, the apartment offers the best of both worlds.”
Activity and Interests
St Ives is famous for it's award winning beaches all within a short stroll from the apartment. The waters are clear and the fine golden sands are clean. The two largest beaches, Porthminster and Porthmeor (the surfing beach) have lifeguards on duty and flags showing safe swimming areas. All have beach cafes. Try them all
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
A booking form and deposit is required to secure a booking with the balance & security deposit payable 8 weeks prior to your arrival.
Saturday to Saturday, arrival time 3pm, departure time 10am.
Flexible arrangements may be available out of season.
Notes on prices:
Please visit our website for any special offers
A deposit of £150.00 per week booked is required to reserve your holiday dates. The balance is payable 8 weeks prior to arrival.
A £150.00 security deposit is collected - payable with the balance.
The security deposit is refunded within 7 days after your stay.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Ocean Dream enjoys an elevated position with panoramic views over St Ives and the Bay but is only minutes away from the town and beaches. The two parking spaces are a big bonus.”
- Away From It All
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- botanical garden
- live theatre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Spacious main family bathroom, with bath including overhead shower mixer, w/c, basin & heated towel rail. En-suite bathroom leading from double room, includes shower, w/c, basin and heated towel rail.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Cot, Cot can be hired on request
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Single Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, spacious double with king-size bed, large mirrored wardrobe and plenty of storage. Bedroom 2, Twin room with two full size single beds, large wardrobe and bedside cabinet. Bedroom 3, Single full size bed, large wardrobe and bedside cabinet.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: We are members of the St Ives Tourism Association A welcome basket is provided upon arrival with coffee, tea, sugar, Cornish biscuits and milk in the fridge. (contents may vary occasionally ) The apartment has thermostatically controlled heaters for all year round use and additional heaters in the bathrooms. The living room has an electric log flame effect fire as a focal point and additional heating if desired. Complementary Wifi available for guest use. A travel Cot, high chair and other items can be hired and additional services such as wine and flowers for special occasions are available upon request. Outside: Two dedicated parking places reserved for guests in the parking area to the rear of the building. The outside space is communal area for Trelissick guests only, providing various Terrace areas with tables and chairs perfect for evening dining and a spacious lawn area over-looked from the lounge or Terrace. Utility Room: A communal laundry room on the ground floor is available for guests to use, ideal for wetsuits surf gear, outdoor drying area to the side of the property. The apartment also has it's own combined washing / drying machine in the kitchen. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and fresh linen included together with a welcome pack on arrival. The property is cleaned to a high standard after each guest. For longer bookings a midweek linen change/clean can be arranged. Beach towels and other extras can be hired on request.