House in La Torre Golf Resort, Roldan, Costa Calida / Murcia, Spain - Stunning Beaches Just 10-15 Minutes Away. Brilliant Central Location For Exploring Costa Calida
A well furnished and equipped Town house overlooking the 13th fairway of a Jack Nicklaus designed golf course, on the 5* La Torre Resort in Murcia Spain. The resort itself has an 18 hole golf course, club house, town centre area with bars, restaurants, driving range, practice area, onsite supermarket, and much more. If golf isn't your thing try relaxing by one of the 22 pools on the resort or perhaps a game of tennis. At almost every corner on the complex you will find small children's play areas and a larger play area outside the clubhouse bar. Murcia, the Costa Calida Coast and Mar Menor boast some of the finest golf courses and beaches in Spain. There really is something for everyone, fantastic shopping centres of Zenia Boulevard and Dos Mares, adventure parks where you can go on zip slides through forests, go karting, zoos, horse riding. There are some beautiful secluded beaches in and around Los Alcazares just 15 minutes away, with many good restaurants serving "menu of the day". There is a huge selection of very good golf courses in the region, as well as the course on the complex. You can use all of the facilities in any of the other Polaris Resorts, the course at Elle Valle is excellent and well worth round. All of the equipment in the townhouse is available for you to use including 3 sets of golf clubs, pool toys, sun loungers and a BBQ. All towels and linen is provided, including beach towels. For younger holiday makers there is a cot with cot bedding, and high chair. The resort itself is 15-20 minutes from Murcia San Javier airport, and 45-50 minutes from Alicante airport. Directions will be given when you book. Transfers from Murcia airport can be arranged for a small fee payable locally and we can also arrange car hire again for a locally payable fee. Additional charges of 80 Euros is required for cleaning and laundry at the end of your stay payable locally to our key holders. A meet and greet service an welcome packs can also be provided for an additional fee.
About the Owner
I work as an independent social care consultant and Eric is a project manager in the oil and gas industry. We live in a small village in the North East of England and love the area we live in - although industrial , it is also full of beautiful beaches and countryside. The North Yorkshire Moors are fantastic .
We have two children and three grandchildren and this takes up a lot of our time - juggling child care and work can be hard.
From the Owner
“We love this location not just for the golf but the lovely beaches and towns surrounding the area.”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is Loz Alcazaers, which is a lovely town and very nice beach very busy in the summer, by car this takes about 10-15 mins drive, you can watch the red arrows practice their flying and have a drink or food in some of the many beach front restaurant and bars. The beach here is very child friendly. If you continue down the strip you will come to some vey small and secluded bays, our favourite is Player De Conche or beach of shells, just outside of Los Alcazares
Murcia San Javier airport is the closest airport and is approximately 15-20 minutes drive from the property, there are many airlines which fly to San Javier, including Jet2.com, Ryanair
Alicante airport is 45-50 minutes drive from the resort, a bigger airport with more choice on airline providers EasyJet as well as Jet2 and Ryanair fly here. Car hire is not essential but it is recommended. we can organise for a local charge transfers from Murcia airport only, and we can also organise car hire.
Roldan is one of the closest towns with petrol stations, shops, restaurants and bars.
Balsicas is also very close by which has many restaurants, shops, bars, banks and petrol stations, also has a station where you can get the high speed train to Cartagena or Valencia very easily.
There is an industrial estate just outside of La Torre which has some of the best restaurants we have tried, there is an Indian called Jipur Palace which is one of the best Indians we have ever had, a Chinese Wok Buffet, a European restaurant, a sports bar and a bowling alley. all well worth a visit. The Indian will also pick you up and drop you off after your meal for FREE, and also do take outs.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A non-refundable 25% deposit will secure your booking, and balance is due 6 weeks before departure.
A key and wrist band and breakages deposit of 50 Euros will be taken via cheque and returned as soon as you return home provided everything with the property is OK.
Car hire can be arranged for a payable locally fee, also transfers from Murcia airport only can be arranged for a local fee.
Welcome packs, extra linen changes and meet and greet services can be provided for additional fees
change over day is currently flexible
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The property is centrally located for exploring this area, the close proximity to San Javaier airport is also brilliant you can be at the property in just half an hour after getting off the plane. We can also provide car hire much cheaper than the big companies and that also means no queues at the baggage reclaim for a car!!!”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 upstairs main bathroom with bath with shower over, sink and WC, Bathroom 2 ground floor shower room with shower cubical sink and WC
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with twin beds patio doors leading to the roof terrace, dressing area, free standing fan, bedroom 2 ground floor bed room with twin beds wardrobe
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Everything within our Town House is available for our guests to use, we do expect people to respect our property and everything in it as you would your own. For use of the communal pools guests must wear a coloured wrist band which are provided in the property, if one of these breaks please leave the broken wrist band in the property and we can replace it for free, for any lost wrist bands a charge of 25Euros will be charged for a replacement. we do charge a breakages and key deposit of 50 Euros, which will be returned to you when you return the keys and our key holders have checked our property against the inventory. Outside: The property has an upstairs terrace area which overlooks the 13th Tee boxes and fairways, there is patio furniture and 4 sun loungers. To the rear of the property there is an outside covered seating area with patio furniture, tables and chairs and comfy chairs with cushions. To the front of the property is a small front garden with parking or 2 cars. Utility Room: Utility area outside kitchen door with washing machine Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen is included for your stay however if you wish a linen and towel change during your stay this will be an additional cost payable locally to our key holders. Other: Cupboard within lounge area which houses three sets of golf clubs which guests can use, high chair and clothes airer etc.