Villa between Colonia de Sant Jordi and Ses Salines, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Tranquil Location Within 5 Minute Drive To Es Trenc Beach
The villa is spacious and airy with beautiful views from the first floor to the Tramuntana mountains to the North and the S'Avall estate to the South. The garden has matured over the 10 years since the villa was built and is a striking feature of the property. The swimming pool is a 14 x 7 metre infinity pool close to the house. There is a summer kitchen attached to the courtyard which has a large Swis Grill BBQ that can cater for the largest of parties. Colonia Sant Jordi is around 3.5km away and is a small fishing port with a numerous beaches, restaurants catering for all budgets and excursions to the island of Cabrera which is one of Spain's National Parks. Ses Salines is approximately 3 km away and is a typical Mallorcan small town but with a great selection of restaurants and bars. The area is perfect for those seeking a quiet, peaceful vacation but with the option to visit both unspoilt beaches and those offering tradional watersport activities. The airport is an easy 35 minute drive away and Palma is only 40 minutes by car. The villa is equipped with Sky TV, with a full UK Sky package. There is free wi-fi and a sound system also compatible with Airplay devices so you can play your own music. The villa offers complete tranquility for a relaxed vacation.
Top Traveller Review
Perfect place in a wonderful location
About the Owner
.This villa was built to our own design almost 10 years ago.it has been our home and is furnished in a modern contemporary style and not as a holiday let. We love living here as it is an idyllic location that allows complete relaxation and enjoyment of the natural beauty of Zmallorca.
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Perfect place in a wonderful location
We spent two weeks in the villa with our extended family. The villa is perfect for adults and young children and the two grandchildren loved the pool and grounds, as did we all. The layout of the house is superb and the terraces and outdoor eating areas were brilliant. The fittings and facilities are excellent and the location is great. 45 mins from the airport in a peaceful corner of Mallorca but with beautiful beaches, harbour towns and villages all close to hand. We spent days relaxing at the villa or out and about and there are plenty of good restaurants (and supermarkets) close to hand. Many restaurants will serve an early dinner if you have children. But it was always a huge pleasure to return to the villa at the end of the day. We will be back!!
First Class in every way
This villa was perfect for my family with ages ranging from 16 to 70 ish! - it catered for everybody.
The pool is fantastic; the barbecue area excellent; the various outdoor seating areas gave us all every option. The design of the house is perfect - bedrooms, kitchen, lounge etc.
A wonderful holiday in every way - would recommend to anyone.
My family spent 2 weeks in this villa, and I cannot recommend it more highly. It is in a quiet location in the SE of the island close to the best beaches. the villa itself is large, well furnished and equipped. It is so delightful that we rarely felt the necessity to leave. The pool and garden are superb, and the barbeque loggia is excellent. I am at risk of using too many superlatives. I should not hesitate to return.
Activity and Interests
Colonia Sant Jordi is a 10 minute drive away and offers many beaches. Es Trenc is also a 10 minute drive away and is often thought to be the best beach on the island. The whole East Coast has many wonderful beaches and small calas to discover and enjoy.
Palma Airport is 35 minutes by car. A car is essential. Two villages are both around 3km away and provide all supermarket banking and pharmacy services.
Colonia Sant Jordi and Ses Salines are both around 3km away. One of the top restaurants in the region is Es Pinaret and can be walked to in 10 minutes.
Both Colonia Sant Jordi and Ses Salines are serviced by numerous supermarkets, pharmacies and banks with ATM facilities. Ses Salines is famous for the natural salt that has been harvested here since Roman times. The salt pans are an internationally recognized bird watchers paradise with many migratory birds stopping here on their way to and from Africa. The pink flamingoes are a remarkable sight when wading in the salt pans behind the beach at Es Trenc.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Jul 2017 - 1 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bookings will only be accepted after a telephone conversation with the owner. A 30% deposit is required on booking and the balance will be due 6 weeks prior to arrival. A security bond of €1000 is payable and fully returned one week after departure assuming no damages. Minimum rental period is for 7 days.
The villa will be available after 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 am on the morning of departure. However this may have some flexibility depending on arrival times of next guests.
Notes on prices:
€4000 -€5000 weekly.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Ensuites to all bedrooms. Bedroom 1. Bath and shower cubicle, bidet and wc. Bedroom 2. Bath with shower over, bidet, wc. Bedroom 3. Shower room., bidet, wc. Bedroom 4. Wetroom with hydromassage system, wc. Additional guest wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1. Double bed. Bedroom 2. Twin beds. Bedroom 3. Double bed. Bedroom 4. Twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Outside: Mature garden with numerous palm and pine trees. There are paths around the garden leading to quiet areas with chairs or hammocks for relaxing. Much of the garden is the natural vegetation of the area with cistus, wild rosemary, wild olive and pistacchio bushes. The pool is a private 14 x 7 metre infinity pool with sunloungers around the pool and on the terrace by the house. There is a lawned area between the house and pool ideal for relaxing and offering a cool vista in the height of the summer. Utility Room: Outside room with washing machine and nearby outside drying area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is supplied with bedlinen, bathroom and pool towels. All are changed weekly and the villa is cleaned weekly. Additional cleaning can be arranged if required at extra cost. Other: The covered porch off the living area has large seating area and an additional dining outside dining area accessed from the kitchen and living room. The summer kitchen is of the courtyard and has a large Swiss Grill BBQ and dining table.