Cottage In Brook, Isle Of Wight, England - Superb Surf - Swim - Bikes - Walks - Golf - Kayak - Sea Fishing - Kitting - Bucket & Space
A detached 8-bed cottage in quiet country lane with enclosed back and front garden. Five minutes walk from sandy beaches. Brook Down with its views of the Solent on one side and the Channel on the other is fifteen minutes walk from the Camelot front door. Superb Surf - Swim - Bikes -Walks - Golf - Kayak -Sea Fishing - Kitting - Bucket & Space!
About the Owner
About Susie Scott
We are a family of 6. We have lived in Ewhurst and holidayed on the Isle of Wight for 35yrs.
Susie Scott purchased this cottage in 1970
Why Susie Scott chose Isle of Wight
We are a family of 6 from Ewhurst in Surrey. We have been holidaying the Island for 35 years and have many family connections with the region. Our children have spent many happy years growing up here enjoying the beaches and surrounding areas. This is our home from home and we love it- we hope you will too.
From the Owner
“We are a family of 6 from Ewhurst in Surrey. We have been holidaying the Island for 35 years and have many family connections with the region. Our children have spent many happy years growing up here enjoying the beaches and surrounding areas. This is our home from home and we love it- we hope you will too.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Superb Surf - Swim - Bikes -Walks - Golf - Kayak -Sea Fishing - Kiting - Bucket & Space!
5min walk from sandy beaches; Brook Beach & Compton Beach famous for surfing and dinosaur footprints!
Variety of Ferry Terminals available;
- Wightlink Car/Passenger Ferry; Portsmouth-Fishbourne (30mins to Camelot) & Lymington-Yarmouth (15mins to Camelot)
- Red Funnel Car/Passenger Ferry; Southampton-Cowes (30mins to Camelot)
Amazing walks to gorgeous country pubs
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner directly
Notes on prices:
From £700 per week
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Modern family bathroom upstairs with bath, shower, wc En suite bathroom (shower, wc, sink) in bedroom 1 Downstairs wc
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 = double bed & en suite Bedroom 2 = twin bed Bedroom 3 = double bed Bedroom 4 = twin bed
- Golf ...
- Outside: Private garden front and back of property. Utility Room: Boots & Coats Buckets & Spades etc Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels/Linen not included