House in Hythe, New Forest, Hampshire, England - Secluded Location,5 Min Walk To Beach And Marina Front
Parking for 5 plus cars front and rear gardens full enclosed ideal for small chilldren very secure.The house is a new build and comes with a high spec there are 3 bedrooms
upstairs there is 1king size bed and 2 3 foot single beds there is also a bathroom with shower toilet and a basin.Down stairs is a double bed and just along the hall is a bathroom with bath shower over toilet and a basin the doors downstairs including bathroom are able to take wheelchairs.Downstairs is wood flooring upstair is carpeted all down stairs has underfloor heating,kitchen has all the mod cons a tv wall mounted and the lounge has a large tv as do all the bedrooms.
About the Owner
l am currently living in the Forest in a very lovely location
of Hythe l moved here some 12 years ago after selling my company in Berkshire,the way of life here is so much slower.l enjoy my free time both in the forest and my hobby which is boating around the Solent.
From the Owner
“I built this house to a very high standard.”
Activity and Interests
5 minute walk to the village centre with all shops and Marina plus beach.the Beach is of shingle type.There is a pier train that is in the Guinness book of records linking Hythe to Southampton and also to the World renowned yachting
centre Cowes. The House has WiFi.
Please note the pin drop should be an inch to the left as shown if
you google earth location.
Southampton airport 45 minutes Bournemouth 1 Hour.
Local village offers a full range of banks,supermarkets restaurants,with good food.New forest is within a mile of the house and there is a cycle path from the front of the house to the forest,to include Beaulieu National Motor Museum,Exbury Gardens,There is in the summer months a hope on hop off tour bus from the village going to all places around the forest.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Booking either via internet or calling the owner.A £250 returnable deposit
secures the booking payment is due 60 days prior to arrival.
Change over days Saturday-Saturday
Change over days Saturday this can be flexible.Arrival time 3PM leaving
at 11AM Departing.
Payment is due 60 days prior to arrival
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Fully enclosed garden with a very nice aspect to enjoy family holidays.”
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- golf pass optional
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom upstairs Shower toilet sink basin. Downstairs large bathroom ideal for the less able person with bath shower sink basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Upstairs 1 King-size 2 Single beds.Downstairs 1 Double Bed
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: This is a new house has underfloor heating downstairs,The property comes at a very high stand in finish and comforts. Outside: Large patio area with BBQ and large grass area with patio area with plenty of seating. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towel provided. House towels are not for outdoor use. Other: Balcony of main bedroom lover looking woodlands.All bedrooms have TV`s