Villa near Boliqueime, Central Algarve, Portugal - Quiet And Relaxing Location, 15 Mins Drive To The Beach
This is a spacious and comfortable Villa situated close to the little town of Boliqueme which lays between Loule a busy Market town of Moorish origin and Vilamoura, one of the biggest leisure centres in Europe. Vilamoura boasts many outdoor activities. The popular cosmopolitan yachting Marina is surrounded by many restaurants, bars and cafes and backs onto some of the most spectacular beaches. There is a large waterpark approx 10minutes drive if you are looking for an extra splash. Villa Lantana is peaceful, comfortable and well equipped, situated on one level nestling in a hill top location with a good sized pool with stunning views to the coast. If you are looking for a relaxing vacation but not far from the sights of the Algarve this is the place for you.
About the Owner
We have had the villa for a few years now and have been improving it year on year. We aim to please and make your stay a great one, so any questions please do contact us before or during your stay.
From the Owner
“This property is in a great location, far from the madding crowd, but just a quick drive from main amenities. For us, it is the peace and quiet, space and the view! Nothing better than at the end of the day, sitting out by the pool and watching the lights appear as the sun dips, star gazing and having a well earned glass of something cold.”
Activity and Interests
Falesia beach is just 10-15 minute drive away, with many more in the area. Vilamoura, Alberfeira, too many to count.
Faro airport is approx 25 minutes from the villa. Use of a car is essential, and the villa is located approx 2km from the motorway junction and petrol station.
Nearest village is Boliqueim which is aprox 6km and the market town of Loule is 10mins drive away with all the usual amenities you would expect, large supermarkets and banks. There are local cafe's and bars within 3km radius.
We keep a visitor recommendation book at the villa, so please look through and add your own 'finds' to help future travellers. We also provide our own guide to take with you when you travel.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
We require a 25% deposit on booking, with balance paid due 10 weeks before travel. Payment can be made by cheque or Transferred direct to our account.
Changeover day is flexible, contact us to discuss. Shorter or longer stays can be accommodated depending on availability.
Notes on prices:
Prices include Air-con and Wi-fi
There is a £300 security deposit to be paid at time of final balance due.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We have gotten to know our immediate neighbours, two are English, one Portuguese, and all really friendly. In fact one of the neighbours will even rustle you up a home made meal for a small price if you find yourself stuck! Tony has built a great BBQ area, with outside sink, and we have even put a spare fridge there, which when loaded up with your daytime requirements, saves having to wander inside. We may even have a bar area built for 2015 but if not, 2016 it will be there! Wi-Fi will be connected for 2015 as it seems not everyone wants to be away from the office for too long... but come on people, put away those phones, you are on holiday!”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- The main bedroom ensuite has a bath with shower over and shower screen, twin washbasin, toilet, bidet and a further separate shower cubicle. The other en suites each have a bath with shower over and screens, sink, bidet and toilet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Each bedroom has ample wardrobe and drawers for storage, Air con unit in each. Each bedroom has a hair-dryer, mirror, and bedside lamps. The two twin rooms face the front of the property and the double room opens out with sliding door to the pool area.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is a washing line to the side of the property accessed from the side kitchen door. Outside: The private pool is approx 10 x5m with steps into shallow end, and pool ladder at the deep end. There are gates to keep pool area secure. The villa is set in a large plot, the garden has Almond trees, kumquat, lemon and newly planted Fig. There are a variety of flowers, tree seat and fauna of interest. There is also a roof top terrace. Utility Room: Iron and Ironing board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels are provided. White towels throughout for inside use only. Beach towels for around the pool. Changed weekly, as is bed linen. Pool is maintained weekly as is garden area. Other: There are personal security safes in each bedroom. Sun-loungers and brollies are provided around the pool. There is a wind out awning for use by the outside table and chairs. Solar pool cover is there to control pool temperature when not in use.