Ideal Base For Exploring Montenegro or simply relaxing & taking In the beautiful views
Situated in Orahovac, a pretty little fishing village, some 7 minutes drive from Kotor, this luxury apartment is on the top floor of the Villa Popovic with glorious views over the Kotor Bay and Fjord and just 3 minutes walk to the white pebble beach and the amazingly clear waters of the fjord. From the living area, double doors open out onto a large terrace where you can watch the ever changing view during the day and gaze up at the stars at night! Dining furniture is provided and there is a built in bbq. A smaller balcony reached both via the terrace and the master bedroom is covered, providing welcome shade in the height of summer. Both the terrace and the balcony face south making it a perfect place to sunbathe, dine and relax. The apartment is fitted out to a far superior standard than normally expected in rental accommodation. The living area is open plan with both dining and seating areas and takes in the magnificent views. There is a large LCD tv screen and a dvd/cd player with a small collection of dvd's. The kitchen is situated at the back of the living area but semi open enabling the spectacular views to be still seen whilst cooking.The kitchen is fully equipped with all mod cons including a touch control ceramic hob, oven, combination microwave, tall fridge/freezer and coffee making machine. The master bedroom has a kingsize bed, large wardrobes, plenty of drawers and has sliding doors leading onto the balcony whilst the second bedroom has 2 double wardrobes and a velux window set into a sloping roof providing views as fascinating at night watching the stars as they are by day. The side window has a view of the mountains.Bedding is provided and weekly cleaning is included in the price. The fully tiled bathroom has an efficient shower and also houses the washing machine. There is an air conditioning unit in the living area adjacent to the twin bedroom and another in the master bedroom.
About the Owner
About Susan & Robert Ince
Having lived all over the world including Dubai we have now retired to our home land England but spend at least 2 months each year in Montenegro. In the Spring we drive down and back taking a different route each time. And then in the autumn we will fly across to enjoy the glorious autumn that Montenegro experiences.
Susan & Robert Ince purchased this apartment in 2008
Why Susan & Robert Ince chose Montenegro
We love the mountains, we love water and here in Orahovac we have both on our doorstep. Every time we arrive at the apartment the view simply takes our breath away. We also love the simplicity of Montenegro and the ability to get away from it all whilst appreciating the beauty of the walled medieval towns and the pretty rural fishing villages that are almost Alpine in character.
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
From the Owner
“We love the mountains, we love water and here in Orahovac we have both on our doorstep. Every time we arrive at the apartment the view simply takes our breath away. We also love the simplicity of Montenegro and the ability to get away from it all whilst appreciating the beauty of the walled medieval towns and the pretty rural fishing villages that are almost Alpine in character.”
Activity and Interests
There are small narrow pebble beaches in Orahovac just 3 minutes walk from the apartment through the village. Larger sandy beaches are some 20 minutes drive away on the coast. The medieval town of Kotor is about 7 minutes drives whilst Perast is just 5 minutes. Podgorica the capital is about 1/12 hours drive away whilst Cenitje the old capitalis about an hour. There is now a new road going up to the mountains and this now takes a couple of hours.
Nearest airport is Tivat - some 20 minutes drive away. There is also an airport at Podgorica. Bu the cheapest and easiest way is to fly to Dubrovnik airport in Croatia, hire a car and drive over the border into Montenegro. It will take about 1 hour 30 minutes from the airport to the apartment - an easy drive following the edge of the fjord.
There are 2 village stores where you can buy most essentials and many small supermarkets are scattered along the E62 and in Kotor. Hypermarkets, where you can buy almost anything you need, are now springing up all over.
There are 2 restaurants in the village and many more in and around the villages and towns.
There are banks in all the larger towns and atms in towns and at some supermarkets.
Mobile internet USB access is available to purchase very cheaply in Kotor and other larger towns.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 3 Jun 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
4 Jun 2017 - 23 Sep 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Stay tax||£1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 12 years.|
10% deposit with the balance due 6 weeks before rental commencement. A 100 euro returnable deposit is required at the start of the rental period to cover breakages.
Changeover days are fully flexible depending on bookings.
Arrivals after 4pm, departures before 11am.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Television ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Large shower cabinet, wc, wash basin with cabinet over and mirror, washing machine.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has XL King size bed, 2 double wardrobes, drawers, bedroom sideboard, 2 bedside cabinets and air conditioning. Double glazed sliding doors lead onto covered balcony Bedroom 2 has 2 twin single beds, 2 wardrobes with dressing shelf, velux window
- Balcony ...
- Barbecue ...
- Notes on accommodation: This luxury apartment is ideal for those who want a little bit more from a self catering holiday. Fitted out to a far superior standard than normally expected in rental accommodation it has been equipped with the owners in mind. We hope you enjoy it! Outside: At the front of the building the garden has been made into a terrace with date palms, pine trees and formal flowers beds. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided and the apartment is cleaned weekly. Other: There are 2 interconnecting balconies, one open to the elements and housing built-in barbecue, one covered to provide shade. Both are large enough to dine alfresco enjoying the wonderful views both night and day. Internet access is available for a charge.