Cottage in Bridport, Dorset, England - Twine Cottage Is Well Located Within Easy Walking Distance To All Amenities In Bridport And Beaches
Twine Cottage is a terraced period cottage recently renovated to a high standard in the heart of Bridport. Bridport offers a good selection of great places to eat and drink along with many independent shops and a popular street market on Saturdays and Wednesdays. The cottage is well located within easy walking distances to all the amenities of Bridport and the beaches of West Bay. You will have a chance to explore the world famous Jurassic Coast of West Dorset and enjoy the stunning scenery.
About the Owner
Hello, I am a mother of 3 young children and a chartered surveyor. I live nearby and available to provide additional information during your stay and deal with any problems. Netherbury is a lovely place for short break or weekly holiday.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Ideal for relaxing and walking holidays. You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and Lyme Regis. there is lots to do in the are and we provided a detailed information pack on booking.
Less than a mile from West Bay and Eype beach
1 hour to Exeter Airport and 1.15hrs to Bournemouth
Located in the centre of Bridport which is a charming vibrant town which offers a good selection of great places to eat and rink along with many independent shops and a popular street market and vintage quarter
- Booking Notes:
Please see www.laverstockfarm.co.uk or www.driftwoodapartments.co.uk for availability, tariffs and bookings. Or contact Emma Blackburn at email@example.com or call on 01308 867866 or 07766522798
For weekly bookings changeover day is usually a Friday but we are flexible for short breaks. We welcome short breaks. Check in is after 2pm and check out is by 10am.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- There is an ensuite shower room with WC and basin in the master bedroom and a downstairs bathroom which has a bath with a powered shower over the bath, WC and washbasin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 3 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 is a large bedroom with a kingsize double bed and an ensuite shower with wc and basin Bedroom 2 has a small 4ft double bed.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: There is no private parking with Twine cottage but there is a long stay car park opposite. Outside: There is a small paved terrace area with a table and chairs. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed and linen and towels are provided for 3 people. A travel cot is available on request. No cot bedding is provided so guest should bring their own cot bedding. Other: There is small paved terrace area with a table and chairs.