Villa in Coral Bay, Paphos, South Cyprus - Peaceful Location Very Close To The Sea Caves And Shipwreak
An amazing Cypriot style rustic villa set in Coral Bay with dramatic gardens cut out of the rock. Villa Castle Rock is the perfect place to spend long evenings in the sheltered gardens as well as sunny days round the pool, looking down to the sea. Villa Castle Rock has recently had a refurbishment in April 2013. It’s very private and peaceful here. The house is surrounded by the different tiers of a rocky garden and is hidden away down a long drive decorated with mosaics. The house itself is in two parts – a main house and 2 separate poolside studios. Main House In the main house the rooms are cool and bright with terracotta-tiled floors, a mixture of white walls and some exposed rock walls, and simple country furniture. There’s a really comfortable double lounge with TV, a DVD player. The kitchen has lots of storage space and counter surface and a long dining table and chairs. Appliances here include a dishwasher and a microwave. Next to the kitchen there’s another seating area cut out of the ancient rock of the hillside – where you might even spot a few fossils! There are two bedrooms in this part of the house – a master double room with a lovely balcony with views down to the sea, and a twin bedroom with its own reading area, again cut out of the rock, and another balcony. Both bedrooms are air-conditioned. There’s also a family bathroom here with a bath and a shower, and in addition a separate wc-cloakroom. Pool Studio’s. The pool house is across the garden. There are two double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and doors leading out to the garden. Both bedrooms are air-conditioned. There’s also a mini-kitchen here with a hob and a fridge. Outside area. The rocky gardens are an amazing place to spend all day right through into the evening – it can be lit with candles at night and there are even special outside speakers here too for filling the garden with music. There’s a sheltered seating area cut right out of the rock, with a stone barbecue, a pizza and bread oven, and lots of dining furniture. The pool has views over fields down to the sea. A table-tennis table is provided, and lots of twisting paths through different areas of Mediterranean plants and trees – olives, cypresses, hibiscus and palms. Villa Castle Rock is a relaxing and dramatic house. Its separate pool house makes it a great base for two families or groups of friends. It’s in a peaceful and private place but it’s still just a very short drive from the lovely seaside town of Coral Bay, beaches and restaurants – and there’s a taverna and bar a short walk away. The famous blue flag award Coral Bay Beach, is found just 1.5km distance from the villa, and the center of the resort is approx. 2km from the villa. We highly recommend the hiring of a car which will greatly enhance the options available on your holiday. Should you wish to opt for airport transfers, we can sort this for you also. Designed with your comfort and living needs in mind, this exceptional villa of distinction promises to fulfil all of your expectations, and provide you with an exceptional, and unforgettable holiday experience.
About the Owner
With over 20 years experience in the Cyprus tourist market, Each of the properties managed by us is regularly inspected by our management, to ensure that your hard earned vacation not only lives up to your expectations, but in many instances, will exceed them. With a vast array of local knowledge and contacts, can sort out car hire, restaurants, island wide excursions and anything else you may require. If you have any queries whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Reviewed 17 October 2014
Rated: 3.75 / 5
The villa is exactly like on the pictures you see in the internet. There are two bedrooms in the main house and two pool houses
Reviewed 4 September 2014
Rated 4.5 / 5
It’s standalone villa without neighbors. – Location is ideal: not far from Corallia beach and Coral Bay, at the same time, you can get to Akamas in 10 mins by car. – Villa is really big
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Akamas National Park
Located in the west of Cyprus the Akamas National Park is possibly the most picturesque corner of the island. Covering approximately 230 square kilometers the Akamas peninsula is where you will find wild landscape, amazing natural beauty, deep gorges, and wide sandy bays. The diversity of wildlife is of outstanding ecological importance for the Mediterranean and the wide variety of fauna is certainly impressive. Here you can find 168 different varieties of birds, 12 different mammals, 20 different reptiles and 16 different species of butterfly.
The importance of the Akamas Peninsula is recognized far beyond the shores of Cyprus. The European Council has included the Akamas Peninsula within its Mediterranean protection program and within Cyprus; Friends of the Earth and Greenpeace are campaigning hard for the Akamas Peninsula to be declared a National Park.
The beautiful beach resort of Coral Bay is often described as the best bay on the west of the island. And it’s no surprise, when you consider the calm turquoise sea, dipping gently into some of the clearest off shore diving space in the Mediterranean, the scattered palm trees, the 600 meters of soft white sand and, in summertime, the almost cloudless blue skies. Coral Bay is a 5 minute drive from the villa. The bus running from outside the villa also starts and terminates at the beach.
Car Hire Highly Essential
Paphos airport 35km
Larnaca airport 160km
Resort Centre 2.5km
Peyia Village 2.5km
Akamas National Park 4.5km
Paphos Zoo 2.5km
Paphos Town 20km
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jan 2017 - 31 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
** This rate is subject to a per person/per night fee. The displayed price reflects one guest.
Additional pricing information
|Damage Waiver||£ 0 per person per night|
A damage waiver fee of 50 cent per person per day will be added to your invoice to cover any damage up to a maximum of 300 Euro.
30% deposit is charged on the day of booking with the balance due no later than 56 days before arrival.
If your arrival is 56 days or less from the date of booking, the full balance is payable at the time of booking.
Air conditioning is available in the bedrooms and charged extra if required.
Prestige Bookings can arrange your car hire or ai
Notes on prices:
All prices are in Euro
A minimum stay of 7 nights is required.
Air Conditioning is available and payable locally in resort if required.
10% Discount offered for Non-Refundable bookings (full payment required at time of booking)
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 En-suite Bathroom with Bath Bathroom 2 En-suite Bathroom with Shower Bathroom 3 En-suite Bathroom with Bath in Pool Studio Bathroom 4 En-suite Bathroom with Bath in Pool Studio Family WC located off the open plan sitting area.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with a Double bed en-suite Bedroom 2 with Twin beds and large en-suite built into the Cliffside Pool Studio with a Double Bed, en-suite, Fridge & mini hob. Pool Studio with a Double Bed, en-suite, Fridge & mini hob
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Villa Castle Rock is a unique villa like nothing in the area. Castle Rock is an amazing place for families or groups of friends, as the pool studios provide a feeling of together, but aloe for some privacy as well. Castle Rock is not overlooked by any other properties. Air conditioning is available in the bedrooms and is charged extra, and payable locally if required. Outside: The stunning outside area around your private pool is the place spend a unique and quality time with your family & friends. The huge sitting area with open fireplace is built into the cliff and overlooks your private Pool, with views to the sea. During the night, imagine dining alfresco under the illuminated cliff, whilst enjoying the amazing sunset Coral Bay is famous for. Any budding chefs among you will be eager to fire up the barbeque and spend some amazing nights with family & friends. Just the stuff lasting memories are made of. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: A mid clean service with towel & linen change is provided for stays in excess of 10 days. A weekly mid clean and linen change is provided for stays of 14 days or more. Pool towels are also provided in the villa. Other: The dining area is directly off the kitchen and the is built into the Cliffside. This area can easily accommodate 8 people.