Villa in Coral Bay, Paphos, South Cyprus - A Very Private Villa In A Quiet Area Less Than 5 Min Drive To The Beach And Resort Centre
Bella Katerina is a stunning Luxurious villa, Extremely large and spacious, and set in a superb location close to everything Coral Bay has to offer. The villa has 2 sitting & dining rooms, and a large covered outdoor verandah of alfresco dining. The massive upstairs balcony has stunning views directly to the sea, and is the place to chill and watch the amazing sunsets Coral Bay is famous for. Coral Bay Beach with its blue flag award is a mere 5 minute drive from the villa. Bella Katerina is accessed via double entrance gates leading onto a large tiled driveway, that has a turning island and substantial parking area. The villa design takes full advantage of the beautiful sea views enabling them to be seen from first floor bedrooms and the open aspect ground floor kitchen and lounge areas. This 4 bedroom villa also benefits from Wi-Fi and air conditioned/heated bedrooms if required.
About the Owner
With over 20 years experience in the Cyprus tourist market, Each of the properties managed by us is regularly inspected by our management, to ensure that your hard earned vacation not only lives up to your expectations, but in many instances, will exceed them. With a vast array of local knowledge and contacts, can sort out car hire, restaurants, island wide excursions and anything else you may require. If you have any queries whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Customer Rating 5/5
Reviewed 01 June 2014
Beautiful villa, very spacious and nicely furnished. Lovely pool and the Gardens were well kept and private. Would love to come back some time.
Customer Rating 5/5
Reviewed 04 May 2014
Excellent Holiday, villa one of the best.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Akamas National Park
Located in the west of Cyprus the Akamas National Park is possibly the most picturesque corner of the island. Covering approximately 230 square kilometers the Akamas peninsula is where you will find wild landscape, amazing natural beauty, deep gorges, and wide sandy bays. The diversity of wildlife is of outstanding ecological importance for the Mediterranean and the wide variety of fauna is certainly impressive. Here you can find 168 different varieties of birds, 12 different mammals, 20 different reptiles and 16 different species of butterfly.
The importance of the Akamas Peninsula is recognized far beyond the shores of Cyprus. The European Council has included the Akamas Peninsula within its Mediterranean protection program and within Cyprus; Friends of the Earth and Greenpeace are campaigning hard for the Akamas Peninsula to be declared a National Park.
The beautiful beach resort of Coral Bay is often described as the best bay on the west of the island. And it’s no surprise, when you consider the calm turquoise sea, dipping gently into some of the clearest off shore diving space in the Mediterranean, the scattered palm trees, the 600 meters of soft white sand and, in summertime, the almost cloudless blue skies. Coral Bay is a 5 minute drive from the villa. The bus running from outside the villa also starts and terminates at the beach.
Car Hire Highly Recommended
Paphos airport 35km
Larnaca airport 160km
Bus Stop 1.2km
Resort Centre 1.5km
Peyia Village 2km
Akamas National Park 5km
Paphos Zoo 3km
Paphos Town 18km
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Dec 2016 - 31 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A damage waiver fee of 50 cent per person per day will be added to your invoice to cover any damage up to a maximum of 300 Euro.
30% deposit is charged on the day of booking with the balance due no later than 56 days before arrival.
If your arrival is 56 days or less from the date of booking, the full balance is payable at the time of booking.
Notes on prices:
All prices are in Euro
A minimum stay of 7 nights is required.
Air Conditioning is available in the bedrooms and payable locally in resort if required.
10% Discount offered for Non-Refundable bookings (full payment required at time of booking)
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs bathroom directly next to bedroom with walk-in shower. Master en-suite with walk-in shower Family bathroom with full size bath directly next to the upstairs twin rooms.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with twin beds downstairs Master bedroom with en-suite shower, walk-in wardrobe and direct access to massive shared balcony with sea views. Bedroom 3 with twin beds and direct access to shared balcony with sea views Bedroom 4 with twin beds
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air conditioning is available in the bedrooms and is charged extra, and payable locally if required. Outside: Directly outside the kitchen / dining area you will find a large covered verandah and dining area with pool and sea views, for up to 8 people. The large swimming pool is surrounded by a sunbathing terrace, with umbrellas and sunbeds for 8. The whole villa is surrounded by extremely large private gardens and not overlooked by any other properties.. Utility Room: A washing machine is located downstairs in the games room. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: A mid clean service with towel & linen change is provided for stays in excess of 10 days. A weekly mid clean and linen change is provided for stays of 14 days or more. Pool towels are also provided in the villa. Other: The second living /dining room is directly off the kitchen and also has direct access to the covered verandah for alfresco dining overlooking your private pool and gardens.