Villa in Kusadasi, Aegean Region, Turkey - The Villa Is Within 10 Mins Walk To Ladys Beach . One Of The Finest In Turkey
The villa is very spacious it has four bedrooms . Two of which have balconies . This is a semi detashed villa . Its situated in a quite location with a large pool and smaller childrens pool . There is on site 24 hr sercurity guard . The house is within 10-15 walk to the beach ,they stretch along Kusadasi one of the finest in turkey . Its about two miles into the main town of Kusadasi where there are plenty of shops , bars , restaurants , night clubs . its just under one hour drive from Izmire airport , Bodrum airport is 2 hours away . Both airports served by regular flights from london and other uk . airports. The house is located with sea view .
Please note utility bills are extra
This is electric and water .
It works out around £10 a week .
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Hi my name is Osman ,
I live in England with my wife and daughters. We bought our lovely home a couple of years ago as we love the place so much . I am turkish and my home town is aydin . My family live 45 mins away so it's a great place for us to have our home ... The site is very friendly with turkish and english people . We thought we would start to rent the property out so other people can enjoy the place too .
Guestbook comments from the owner
Very nice villa . Everything you need . Bedrooms are a good size and the house is just perfect . You don't feel like you are on top of each other .
Furniture is very lovely and moden .
Bills are not very expensive . We stayed one month and had the heating on and it was around £30 English pounds .
Well worth a visit
Defanitally going back
4 based on 7 holidaymaker reviews
My husband and I stayed in this lovely villa last October for a fortnight. It was spacious, clean and comfortable and had everything we needed. The local amenities were very close as was the beach. The views from the balcony were spectacular, it was lovely to sit here in the evening whilst enjoying a barbecue and a drink. We will definitely be returning with some friends of ours. I would highly recommend staying here. Fantastic holiday!
Well presented house , in a lovely location . Idea for a family as its very spacious ... Very equipted and all up to date furniture ....
Complex was quite this time of year which was ice . Neighbours are very helpful and friendly .
Well worth visiting this property
We arrived to the villa in the middle of the night and was meant to be in the villa till 3 pm as stated but the owner was very kind and let us go in early with no extra fee .
We found the villa to be very spacious and spotlessly clean .
It was very well presented .
It was a nice walk to the beach not to far and we caught the bus at night to go in to Kusadasi .
We had many lovely meals on the sea front .
We spent a few days by the pool which was very nice .
The manager of the site was very helpful .
I would recommend this villa
Home from home :o)
My husband and I had a lovely stay in this villa with our daughter. It was very clean and spacious. We spent lots of time by the pool which was perfect for our little one to splash about in. The house itself was spotless and we felt very at home.
The beach is gorgeous and not far to walk..about 15mins. We felt very safe and secure whilst staying here and the security guard was very friendly each time we saw him.
Our first visit to Turkey and we will be coming back in the near future to this villa as it was such good value for money and a lovely place to stay! The owners were so friendly each time we were in contact with them and gave us some recommendations of places to visit. Thank you for a great place to stay Rachel and Osman :o)
lovely villa , Great place to stay
We had the most amazing two weeks .
The village is very spacious and has all amenities .. The furniture is all like new and is well kitted out .
The pool is lovely and the site is very clean and tidy .
The neighbours are also very friendly and helpful .
The beach is 15 mins walk and is a very nice walk . You can also take a bus which was running every 5 minutes .
There's a large supper market on the main road called kipper .
If you like the markets then there is two a week selling fresh friuit and veg .
The owners was in contact with us all the time and they was very helpful if we needed anything or any help .
This villa is well worth a visit and we have just booked for two weeks next year .
This holiday turned out to be a nightmare as the owner failed to disclose important facts, description does not match the reality.
1. Swimming pool is small and shared with 50 other properties, children are not allowed to play or have fun, residents make you feel unwelcome. Residents are not happy with the owner renting out their property especially to families.
2. The site is residential/retirement area not for holiday makers especially with children, as noise or fun even in the swimming pool in not tolerated.
3. Distance to Ladies beach is at least 30 minuets waking under the sun up and down hills. Distance to bus stop is 10 minutes waking down hill and steep stairs then bus to Ladies beach.
4. Local shops: Two, small and limited shopping choice, one uphill and the other downhill, 10 minutes walk and expensive. Drinking water must be bought and if you have family you will need at least 15 liters a day (very heavy to carry uphill or downhill during summer)
5. The house is well furnished: ground floor is good and served with air conditioner, first floor very hot, second floor (loft conversion) is really boiling. We have asked for fans but owner did not provide any.
6. WiFi is shared with other property, could not connect. There is no router in the house.
8.We think this property is suitable for elderly or couple seeking quite site but not bubbly holiday site, car is needed.
Thank you for your understanding and help in this matter,
Mr A Naer
From the Owner
“We bought this villa as we love the place so much .. We always came here to visit when I came back to turkey . The people are lovely and friendly ... Lots of love places to visit . kusadasi is a wonderful place . It's lovely walking down by the castle and going on the ships for a sunset cruise . If you like fishing then this is also the place to go . You can sit down by the water's edge ... Lots of cruise ships come into the port so it's a busy place ... The bars and restarants around the port are lovely ... You can enjoy your meal by the water edge ... They have plenty of fish markets too if you love fresh fish . On a Tuesday and Friday they have markets in the town with fresh veg and fruit .”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Adaland water park is close by .
Miletus Ancient ruins
Castle travel tours
Midnight boat trips
And lots lots more to do .
Ladys beach is ten mins walk away from the house . The beaches have water sports , pubs , shops .
One hour drive from izmir airport . And two hours from bodrum . Both airports served by regular flights from london and other uk airports . If you like to walk the main town is around 20 mins distance . Bus and taxi's are very cheap . We can recomend a good car hire if needs be .
10 mins beach by walking . And main town 20 mins walk 5 on the bus or by car . The main heart of kusadasi is full of night life , shops , restaurants . Everything you will enjoy on your perfect holiday .
Kusadasi has lots to offer . Plenty to do at night . Bars , clubs souvenir venders , restarants . Lots of wonderful bazzars and coffee shops with traditional foods .
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 19 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
When booking we like a deposit of
£100 then the first payment 60 days before and then the rest 14 days prior
This is flexible
Notes on prices:
if you would like a week out of season thats not a problem we can do a cheap deal
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“It's in a friendly site .. People are helpful . 5 mins away is a shop and pub . The pool is never over crowded so it's lovely . Please make sure electric bill is paid on your departure”
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Wood Stove ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- city centre
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- theme parks
- water parks
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- bay fishing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom on second floor with shower , toilet and basin . Wc on first floor toilet and basin
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - Bunkbeds
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, Twin room
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 people Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom -1 double bed Bedroom-2 double bed Bedroom 3 - bunk beds with balconies Bedroom 4 - twin room with balconie just of the room
- Balcony ...
- Terrace ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Veranda ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Notes on accommodation: Suitable for the elderly if they are ok with the stairs . Outside: Terrace with a table And chairs , balconies with table and chairs .The house has a lovely brick wall with a flower bed around it . Swimming pool is situated on the grounds with sunbeds and umbrellas . This pool is sparkley clean which is shared but it rarely has more than a dozen people around it at anyone time . The sercurity guards house is right behind the villa . He will take out rubbish of a night time . Utility Room: Washing machine is on the top floor . Linen line also on the top floor with a wash basket and pegs . Iron and ironing board located in the kitchen cupboard . Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen provided and refreshed each change over . Towels are provided one bath sheet and one hand towel per person . Villa is cleaned at every change over . If you require extra cleaning this is a cost of £40 Other: Outside is a large terrace with table and chairs . And also on the top balconies is a large table and chairs with a wash basin . Travel cot and high chair is also available