Cottage in Groombridge, Nr. Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England - Peaceful Location On A Working Organic Farm, 0.5 Miles To Village With Bakers, Shop And Pubs
Bramble Cottage is modernised to a very high standard. It has three bedrooms, two ensuite bathrooms and a family bathroom. All windows, doors and joinery are in solid oak, lending to the warm modern feel of the cottage. The living area is open plan with two large sofas, an oak dining table and a modern fitted kitchen. Modern dimmable downlighting is fitted throughout. There are bifold doors opening on to the private south facing patio and gardens. Beyond the gardens are fields and woods leading to the notable Harrisons Rocks offering beautiful walks.
About the Owner
We have been running the holiday cottages since 1998 at Hollambys Farm where we have a small herd of Hereford beef cattle and a small flock of chickens.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a wonderful stay at Hollambys for the Christmas and New Year of Dec 2014. Andrew and Becky were fantastic welcoming hosts throughout. We felt very comfortable and at home throughout. The property, furnishings, and facilities matched the description on the website. The neighbourhood of Groombridge/Tunbridge Wells/Langton Green/Eridge was excellent. We could not have asked for more and are very thankful to both Andrew and to airbnb for this stay. Thank you all very much! Happy New Year and best wishes for 2015. Andy, Megan, Allie and Seb Tay
From the Owner
“Beautiful countryside in an area of outstanding natural beauty, great transport links to London and the coast, great pubs, villages and towns near by.”
Activity and Interests
Approximately 40 miles to the coast, about an hours drive.
Nearest airport is Gatwick, 45 minutes drive away.
Dover and Folkestone ports are about 1 1/2 hours drive.
0.5 miles to Groombridge village.
4 miles to Tunbridge Wells
4 miles to Crowborough
Village has bakers, Post Office, General Store, two great pubs and the famous Groombridge Place Gardens.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Deposit of 1/3 of total cost to reserve booking.
Balance payable 6 weeks before arrival.
Changeover day normally Saturday but we are flexible when possible, please ask.
Notes on prices:
Short breaks are available, minimum 3 nights, please enquire for prices.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“A rural setting on a working farm with cows and chickens. Peaceful location, 1.5 miles to Eridge station for trains to London and coast. The lovely spa town of Royal Tunbridge wells is just 4 miles away..”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Family shower room with under floor heating and walk in shower Ensuite to bedroom 3 with walk in shower and roll top bath, under floor heating Ensuite to bedroom 2 with walk in shower and under floor heating.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, comfortable memory foam mattress. Bedroom 2 with double bed, comfortable memory foam mattress. Bedroom 3 with twin bed.
- Golf ...
- Outside: Large patio with large garden beyond. Barbecue available, garden furniture to seat 8. Utility Room: Washing machine and tumble dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. an extra set is offered if staying for longer periods. Other: Entrance hallway with coat hooks.