Hilltop Villa in Pekoulari, Nr. Fiskardo, Kefalonia, Greek Islands, Greece - Peaceful Location Close to Beaches and Tavernas
A double-storey fully-air-conditioned luxury villa set in a forest facing the sea. Two air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms with a balcony. One bedroom has a queen-sized bed, the other has twin beds. Fully equipped, modern Italian kitchen. Comfortable lounge and dining areas. The kitchen has a dishwasher and washing machine. There is a lounge and dining area, satellite TV, WiFi and large pool and patio overlooking the sea. The villa is serviced every day. Sun loungers are spread around the pool. Hilltop is know for spectacular sunsets.
About the Owner
About Lesley Barritt
Our family divides its time between South Africa and Greece and there is always one of us around to make sure that standards are maintained. Lesley Barritt is in charge of interior design and she is constantly innovating to make sure that comfort and quality are impeccable. Andrew makes sure that the villa maintenance is of the highest quality.
David helps out here and there.
Lesley Barritt purchased this villa in 1993
Why Lesley Barritt chose Kefalonia (Cephalonia)
Great location. Hilltop is in a very beautiful, tranquil area with spectacular sea views. It is well-positioned, close to all local beaches and tavernas, yet it retains all the charms of rural Greece. It's a great place to walk on winding country roads where flocks of goats and sheep act as traffic lights and you always seem to end up at a taverna by the sea.
It has a super pool and spectacular sunsets.
In only ten minutes you can be in Fiscardo, the most beautiful village in Greece, where there is an array of restaurants, shops and bars that only close when the sun comes up.
What makes this villa unique
Centrally located for all the local beaches and tavernas, The area is rural but Hilltop Villa is luxurious and offers high standards of service.
From the Owner
“Great location. Hilltop is in a very beautiful, tranquil area with spectacular sea views. It is well-positioned, close to all local beaches and tavernas, yet it retains all the charms of rural Greece. It's a great place to walk on winding country roads where flocks of goats and sheep act as traffic lights and you always seem to end up at a taverna by the sea. It has a super pool and spectacular sunsets. In only ten minutes you can be in Fiscardo, the most beautiful village in Greece, where there is an array of restaurants, shops and bars that only close when the sun comes up.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
scuba diving available in Fiskardo.
Alataias Beach: five kilometres, ten minute drive.
St Jerusalem Beach: five kilometres, ten minute drive.
Dafnoudi Beach: eight kilometres, eight minute drive plus a ten minute walk.
Emelise Beach: ten kilometres, ten minute drive.
Foki Beach: eight kilometres, ten minute drive
The nearest airport is in Argostoli, fifty kilometres from Hilltop Villa. You should allow 1.5 hours for the journey.
Car hire and good taxi services available throughout the island.
There are daily car ferry services to Ithaca and Lefkada from Fiscardo. Lefkada is linked by pontoon bridge to the mainland road network. Fiscardo is a ten-minute drive from Hilltop Villa. There are daily ferries from Poros to Kilini on the Greek mainland. Poros is a two-hour drive from Hilltop Villa.
Fiscardo: ten kilometres, ten-minute drive.
Maganas: one kilometre
Argostoli: 52 kilometres (allow one-and-a-half hours)
Poros: about 65 kilometres (allow two hours)
baby-sitting on request
in-villa dining on request
- Booking Notes:
50 per cent deposit, balance to be paid 28 days before arrival.
Changeover day is Thursday. This can sometimes be flexible.
From the Owner
“Centrally located for all the local beaches and tavernas, The area is rural but Hilltop Villa is luxurious and offers high standards of service.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- near the sea
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bedroom One has an en-suite bathroom with shower Bedroom Two has an en-suite bathroom with shower There is a guest toilet downstairs
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom One has a queen-sized bed and has an en-suite bathroom Bedroom Two had twin beds and has an en-suite bathroom Hollow-fibre anti-allergen pillows (feather pillows available on request) Both bedrooms are fully air-conditioned
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Hilltop Villa is generously sized to be ideal for a couple or two couples who desire peace and tranquillity. It is furnished to very high standards and offers superb value for money. Outside: The private swimming pool is 7 X 4 metres (23 feet by 13 feet). There is an outside table that seats four, chairs, sun-loungers, a barbecue and outside shower. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is serviced daily. Towels and linen are changed frequently. Hilltop uses anti-allergen, hollow-fibre pillows, (feather pillows are available on request), cotton sheets and high quality bath-towels. We supply more rugged beach towels. Other: The pool patio has a table and chairs for four people, sun-loungers, a barbecue and an outside shower.